Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 11:23:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 655126 times)
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5720 on: December 06, 2006, 02:35:24 PM »

i think the greatest thing about this thread is that when this album comes out (dec. 19 2006) and all these punks love, we can very easily just look up the poseurs. The same people that are saying,"this stuff rocks" on december 20th are many of the same people that are right now putting guns and roses down. whatever, it can't be taken back now... to bad you'll all feel like jackoffs.

now i already know the response to this post: YOU'LL be the jackass when 2007 rolls around and there is NO chinese democracy. my answer? i don't deal in hypotheticals, this album is out in thirteen days.

peace out.

Uh I hope your're right but I've got my doubts seeing as you can't even spell Finck right.

I've had to address this before, so here goes ONE more time... the reference is more for the Coen brothers movie 'Barton FINK' which I really like, and I thought it could also reference my favorite gunner Robin FinCk. You know get two birds with one stone.

Not sure why this is brought up so often... if you met Axl would you be like, "um... axl, i believe axl should be spelled A-X-L-E, you know as in what holds a tire to a car." hopefully he'd deal with that in typical Axl fashion.

but whatever, I'll be listening to Chinese Democracy in 13 days!

peace out

Why are you so sure? I mean I have hope and I hope your right but why so confident

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #5721 on: December 06, 2006, 02:36:37 PM »

i think the greatest thing about this thread is that when this album comes out (dec. 19 2006) and all these punks love, we can very easily just look up the poseurs. The same people that are saying,"this stuff rocks" on december 20th are many of the same people that are right now putting guns and roses down. whatever, it can't be taken back now... to bad you'll all feel like jackoffs.

now i already know the response to this post: YOU'LL be the jackass when 2007 rolls around and there is NO chinese democracy. my answer? i don't deal in hypotheticals, this album is out in thirteen days.

peace out.

Uh I hope your're right but I've got my doubts seeing as you can't even spell Finck right.

I've had to address this before, so here goes ONE more time... the reference is more for the Coen brothers movie 'Barton FINK' which I really like, and I thought it could also reference my favorite gunner Robin FinCk. You know get two birds with one stone.

Not sure why this is brought up so often... if you met Axl would you be like, "um... axl, i believe axl should be spelled A-X-L-E, you know as in what holds a tire to a car." hopefully he'd deal with that in typical Axl fashion.

peace out

but it is still finck to me... ?Tongue ... ?how about finck_owns_slah ?hihi beer

and I'll be listening to CD also... soon
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5722 on: December 06, 2006, 02:36:45 PM »

peace out.

peace out

Why are you so sure? I mean I have hope and I hope your right but why so confident

Yea, why are you so positive? If it doesn't happen your going to look like an idiot. I hope your right though.
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #5723 on: December 06, 2006, 02:38:31 PM »

peace out.

peace out

but it is still finck to me... ?Tongue ... ?how about finck_owns_slah ?hihi beer

Regardless, don't bother people about spelling.  Are you Gunners or English students?

Yeah, GNR in 13 days!   

Are people planning release / listening parties?   

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #5724 on: December 06, 2006, 02:39:29 PM »

peace out.

I'm not gonna feel like a jackoff because all I've asked for is some clarity. That's not a lot to ask. It's not too much too ask why the Harley ad was pulled. I'm not a poseur for wondering why GNR is censoring their own site, a la the Del James article. And I'm certainly not a jackass because I feel the sudden silence in the GNR camp is a bit ominous.

I don't want to be jerked around by my favorite band like I was in 02, that's why I think the silence is not a good thing. Sure hope you're right about the 19th. Don't know why everyone's pointing to that date. Nothing wrong with the 12th. The 19th is a lot of people's choice, I think, because that's the last possible date it can be released that makes Axl not a liar. He said "late fall." That's the last Tuesday in fall, so I can see why you're hanging your hat on that day.

bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #5725 on: December 06, 2006, 02:41:55 PM »

peace out.

peace out

Regardless, don't bother people about spelling.? Are you Gunners or English students?

? ?Yeah, GNR in 13 days!? ?

Are people planning release / listening parties?? ?

A listening party? No way am I gonna ask anyone to come listen to CD with me on the 19th. What happens when it rolls around and you have to cancel if it's not out? Then you look like an ass.

zman
Rocker

LONG LIVE 80's METAL!!

« Reply #5726 on: December 06, 2006, 02:44:15 PM »

There is always late fall 2007 Cry

BUt i hope you all are right and it hits stores on 12/19/06

"IT'S ONE LOUDER ISN'T IT?"

"It's like a Sherlock Holmes story-a lot of fog and pipes."
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #5727 on: December 06, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »

Doubters look much dumber than believers when prove themselves wrong.
For being so damn Smartass.

Either way those who always try to drag others into negative thinking are wankers.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #5728 on: December 06, 2006, 02:46:12 PM »

Either way those who always try to drag others into negative thinking are wankers.

Now thats for fucking sure!  ok
could not have said it better..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5729 on: December 06, 2006, 02:46:56 PM »

I was not trying to draw anyone into negative thinking, I'mm just wondering why they are so sure it's coming out on the 19th. Maybe they know something I we don't if they are so sure.
a.
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5730 on: December 06, 2006, 02:48:07 PM »

Now thats for fucking sure!? ok
could not have said it better..

Agreed. Support them or don't. If you don't then leave. If you don't like when the album will be released that's okay, don't buy it. I certainly wouldn't want "negative people" buying my art.

a.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5731 on: December 06, 2006, 02:48:27 PM »

Sure hope you're right about the 19th. Don't know why everyone's pointing to that date. Nothing wrong with the 12th.

For no reason but sheer boredom, I'm officially jumping on the December 12th bandwagon!  Yeah, it's probably wrong, but I'm a maverick!  Dec. 12...John McCain style  Cool

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #5732 on: December 06, 2006, 02:49:48 PM »

Sure hope you're right about the 19th. Don't know why everyone's pointing to that date. Nothing wrong with the 12th.

For no reason but sheer boredom, I'm officially jumping on the December 12th bandwagon!? Yeah, it's probably wrong, but I'm a maverick!? Dec. 12...John McCain style? Cool

I am already on the December 12th bandwagon for sometime... just for the fun of it  ok
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5733 on: December 06, 2006, 02:50:33 PM »

BTW, I don't think anyone who believes it's coming out in 2006 is an idiot...after all, Axl did SAY it's coming out in 2006.  This is not the musical equivalent of drinking the Kool-Aid, or committing suicide while waiting for aliens in the tail of a comet. 

It's more like drinking milk past the expiration date.  You know there's a chance it will be ok...

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #5734 on: December 06, 2006, 02:51:23 PM »

I'm on the December 19th bandwagon.  yes
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5735 on: December 06, 2006, 02:53:06 PM »

Yea I like the 19 also.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5736 on: December 06, 2006, 02:56:58 PM »

The 19th for me too yes
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5737 on: December 06, 2006, 02:57:18 PM »

If anyone shows up at my place on the release date wearing either a GNR or HTGTH t-shirt, I'll say, "Well, I'll be damned..." and the go out and buy you beer...unless you're under age, in which case I'll only buy you cigarettes...and bourbon.

Of course, I'm not telling you where I live, so you'll have to figure that out. 

RANDOM THOUGHT: I wonder what % of us will wear a GNR tee to the stores on the day CD comes out...

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #5738 on: December 06, 2006, 02:59:58 PM »

peace out.

peace out

Regardless, don't bother people about spelling.? Are you Gunners or English students?

? ?Yeah, GNR in 13 days!? ?

Are people planning release / listening parties?? ?

A listening party? No way am I gonna ask anyone to come listen to CD with me on the 19th. What happens when it rolls around and you have to cancel if it's not out? Then you look like an ass.

Correction: that would make Axl look like an ass. ?I'm all for Axl doing whatever he pleases. ?That's what he represents. ?That's what I call integrity. ?That's what we like about him. ?But if he doesn't release the album before the end of fall, then that does not fall under the category of "doing whatever he pleases", that falls under the category of "lying". ?Yes, lying.

He has had ample opportunity to amend his 2006 release statement. ?I don't believe he's going to make himself out into a liar. ?Now, Axl has often been difficult in many regards, but I don't remember him ever being a liar. ?Prior to 2006, he never gave a release date for the new album. ?He only said, "it's coming soon". ?That's not lying. ?I challenge anyone to catch Mr' Rose in a lie.

It's coming out on the 19th. ?No other date really makes any sense.

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #5739 on: December 06, 2006, 03:05:48 PM »

I think December 19th would be perfect.

I wouldn't commit hari-kari if it came out during February either.

I think January would be bad as most people like to take a break from shopping for a month...

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: