Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 01:25:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 655168 times)
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #5700 on: December 06, 2006, 01:09:01 PM »

Either Axl and co are planning something huge for this release right before christmas or this thing is just going to be put off once again. I would be suprised of the former, because GnR unexpectedly released two major albums on the same day. From the GnR camp anyone could suspect this.

you people need to quit clinging to the hope that it's going to come out before April of 2007...the way things are looking, the whole album might just be a scam to get people to buy concert tickets.

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT IT IS GOING TO COME OUT IN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS....THEY'VE DONE NO PROMOTION AND HAVEN'T EVEN ANNOUNCED IT YET (THINGS WHICH HAPPEN MONTHS IN ADVANCE OF A RELEASE)
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5701 on: December 06, 2006, 01:11:36 PM »

I still believe. 

Somewhere, many years ago, there was a strange whisper in Axl's head: "If you release it, they will listen."  And, so began this Odyssey. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
sunshine
Opening Act

Miles Away

« Reply #5702 on: December 06, 2006, 01:17:12 PM »

first it was 12yrs ago  Cheesy
then 2000  Smiley
after that it was early this Spring  Sad
many doubts later it was NOVEMBER  Lips Sealed
now its one of 3 Tuesdays left  no

i dont know about u guys but my waiting patience is going to its limit
i'll still love GN'R if it comes out or not but dont say something is coming out when its not
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #5703 on: December 06, 2006, 01:23:04 PM »

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5704 on: December 06, 2006, 01:23:46 PM »

I'm telling you all SANTA will bring us the cd ?hihi

You gotta beleive. ?rofl

With out hope we have nothing

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5705 on: December 06, 2006, 01:24:20 PM »

Cheated no, let down YES

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #5706 on: December 06, 2006, 01:30:02 PM »

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT IT IS GOING TO COME OUT IN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS....THEY'VE DONE NO PROMOTION AND HAVEN'T EVEN ANNOUNCED IT YET (THINGS WHICH HAPPEN MONTHS IN ADVANCE OF A RELEASE)

Not for UYI.
Only 5 weeks notice then.
I know that's not 3,

But still less than most.
I'll remain optimistic
For the next 3 weeks.

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5707 on: December 06, 2006, 01:34:09 PM »

Well they are on tour, so if anyone is going to any of the shows this week, maybe someone can try asking the band memembers or even merk why they refuse to tell us that it isn't coming out this year.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5708 on: December 06, 2006, 01:37:51 PM »

Well they are on tour, so if anyone is going to any of the shows this week, maybe someone can try asking the band memembers or even merk why they refuse to tell us that it isn't coming out this year.

I really doubt that'll work...and why risk it?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5709 on: December 06, 2006, 01:40:21 PM »

I really doubt that'll work...and why risk it?

risk what? there is nothing to lose, and since it's obviously late for a 2006 release it's not a strange question to ask. It doesn't have to be done in a rude way either. I would ask all of them one by one if they were around the new england area right now.
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #5710 on: December 06, 2006, 01:40:48 PM »

I'm sure that would go over real well. You were joking, right? Or venting?

hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5711 on: December 06, 2006, 01:42:49 PM »

man, some of you guys bitch non stop about this stuff but don't even have the balls to ask a normal question to the band members or merk. I have no problem with asking any of them that question, especially axl and merk.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5712 on: December 06, 2006, 01:45:07 PM »

man, some of you guys bitch non stop about this stuff but don't even have the balls to ask a normal question to the band members or merk. I have no problem with asking any of them that question, especially axl and merk.

Well, our beloved Axl has been known to be a bit...shall we say...volatile in the past.  I wouldn't want to risk pissing him off and having a show end early.  He seems more cool and collected these days, but I still wouldn't risk it. 

BTW, what does this have to do with balls?  I'd rather enjoy the show, than ask a question that will likely not be answered. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #5713 on: December 06, 2006, 01:50:24 PM »

Classic Rotten there, seems fitting too confused

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
fink_owns_slash
Banned
Headliner

coen brothers' 1991 masterpiece 'barton fink'

« Reply #5714 on: December 06, 2006, 01:57:28 PM »

i think the greatest thing about this thread is that when this album comes out (dec. 19 2006) and all these punks love, we can very easily just look up the poseurs. The same people that are saying,"this stuff rocks" on december 20th are many of the same people that are right now putting guns and roses down. whatever, it can't be taken back now... to bad you'll all feel like jackoffs.

now i already know the response to this post: YOU'LL be the jackass when 2007 rolls around and there is NO chinese democracy. my answer? i don't deal in hypotheticals, this album is out in thirteen days.

peace out.

to find out when chinese democracy comes out check out '14 years' (its only been 12; we have 2 left... sorry)
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5715 on: December 06, 2006, 02:07:04 PM »

Well, our beloved Axl has been known to be a bit...shall we say...volatile in the past.? I wouldn't want to risk pissing him off and having a show end early.? He seems more cool and collected these days, but I still wouldn't risk it.?

BTW, what does this have to do with balls?? I'd rather enjoy the show, than ask a question that will likely not be answered.?

I mean after the concert. Of course you can't ask him during the show, and your not going to find him before the show. As a fan you have every right to ask your favorite musician when the next album is coming out, there is nothing wrong with that and axl is not a violent psycopath, he wouldn't beat you for asking that. He only goes after people that are assholes who want to piss him off, being sincerely interested in the album doesn't mean you are an asshole.
evergreen_layne
Rocker

People have waited a long time for this

« Reply #5716 on: December 06, 2006, 02:08:52 PM »

i think the greatest thing about this thread is that when this album comes out (dec. 19 2006) and all these punks love, we can very easily just look up the poseurs. The same people that are saying,"this stuff rocks" on december 20th are many of the same people that are right now putting guns and roses down. whatever, it can't be taken back now... to bad you'll all feel like jackoffs.

now i already know the response to this post: YOU'LL be the jackass when 2007 rolls around and there is NO chinese democracy. my answer? i don't deal in hypotheticals, this album is out in thirteen days.

peace out.

Uh I hope your're right but I've got my doubts seeing as you can't even spell Finck right.

11.08.02 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA
12.10.06 - Everett Events Center, Everett, WA
12.11.06 - Rose Garden Arena, Portland, OR
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5717 on: December 06, 2006, 02:11:17 PM »

Well, our beloved Axl has been known to be a bit...shall we say...volatile in the past.  I wouldn't want to risk pissing him off and having a show end early.  He seems more cool and collected these days, but I still wouldn't risk it. 

BTW, what does this have to do with balls?  I'd rather enjoy the show, than ask a question that will likely not be answered. 

I mean after the concert. Of course you can't ask him during the show, and your not going to find him before the show. As a fan you have every right to ask your favorite musician when the next album is coming out, there is nothing wrong with that and axl is not a violent psycopath, he wouldn't beat you for asking that. He only goes after people that are assholes who want to piss him off, being sincerely interested in the album doesn't mean you are an asshole.

After the show would be ok...if you're lucky enough to get backstage.  I just wouldn't waste a show harassing Axl about CD, when I could be rockin' out to Nightrain! 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5718 on: December 06, 2006, 02:14:05 PM »

Well, our beloved Axl has been known to be a bit...shall we say...volatile in the past.? I wouldn't want to risk pissing him off and having a show end early.? He seems more cool and collected these days, but I still wouldn't risk it.?

BTW, what does this have to do with balls?? I'd rather enjoy the show, than ask a question that will likely not be answered.?

After the show would be ok...if you're lucky enough to get backstage.? I just wouldn't waste a show harassing Axl about CD, when I could be rockin' out to Nightrain!?

Me too, I would never waste a show doing anything else but rocking out, but I guarantee you that if you wait outside the venue long enough after the show you will see some of the band members. Now if they talk to you or not it's up to them but you will see them, you don't need to get backstage, you just have to wait a while outside.
fink_owns_slash
Banned
Headliner

coen brothers' 1991 masterpiece 'barton fink'

« Reply #5719 on: December 06, 2006, 02:32:58 PM »

peace out.

Uh I hope your're right but I've got my doubts seeing as you can't even spell Finck right.

I've had to address this before, so here goes ONE more time... the reference is more for the Coen brothers movie 'Barton FINK' which I really like, and I thought it could also reference my favorite gunner Robin FinCk. You know get two birds with one stone.

Not sure why this is brought up so often... if you met Axl would you be like, "um... axl, i believe axl should be spelled A-X-L-E, you know as in what holds a tire to a car." hopefully he'd deal with that in typical Axl fashion.

but whatever, I'll be listening to Chinese Democracy in 13 days!

peace out

to find out when chinese democracy comes out check out '14 years' (its only been 12; we have 2 left... sorry)
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: