Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 07:28:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228567 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 655363 times)
gibb
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5580 on: December 05, 2006, 09:02:09 PM »

fraud.  let's speak of it no more.
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #5581 on: December 05, 2006, 09:04:26 PM »

Indeed. Although it was pretty obvious from the get go that he was full of shit.

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5582 on: December 05, 2006, 09:09:15 PM »

I Agree it was. Im just wondrering what kind of a person needs to do that. Do they have so little in their life that they need to do stupid shit like that to get some sort of reaction to their tiny meaningless existance. 
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5583 on: December 05, 2006, 09:18:35 PM »

I Agree it was. Im just wondrering what kind of a person needs to do that. Do they have so little in their life that they need to do stupid shit like that to get some sort of reaction to their tiny meaningless existance.?

Exactly, what kind of losers have the time and desire to make up elaborate stories about the cd. What do they expect to get out of it? There are much better ways to get attention.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5584 on: December 05, 2006, 09:18:54 PM »

If news of the release actually leaks before a band press release, we're gonna jump on that fucker with cries of "Bullshit!" and "Fraud."  A couple of days later, we'll all be saying "whoops"...that should be fun! 

Anyway, there have been too many "mystery box" frauds to count, and no one ever has evidence of the box...just word of mouth.  So...BULLSHIT!

BTW, I agree.  Who the fuck has the time to come up with this crap?  God, how I hate attention whores.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #5585 on: December 05, 2006, 09:23:39 PM »

If news of the release actually leaks before a band press release, we're gonna jump on that fucker with cries of "Bullshit!" and "Fraud."? A couple of days later, we'll all be saying "whoops"...that should be fun!?

Anyway, there have been too many "mystery box" frauds to count, and no one ever has evidence of the box...just word of mouth.? So...BULLSHIT!

BTW, I agree.? Who the fuck has the time to come up with this crap?? God, how I hate attention whores.

I was just wondering about this today. I think we all agree that word of the release or actual shipments will be leaked by someone at a record store, cd pressing plant or wherever before the CD hits stores. But, how are we gonna figure out what leak of info is real? There have been so many BS stories, I think we all may pass up the real thing because we're so used to it.

hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5586 on: December 05, 2006, 09:29:19 PM »

If news of the release actually leaks before a band press release, we're gonna jump on that fucker with cries of "Bullshit!" and "Fraud."? A couple of days later, we'll all be saying "whoops"...that should be fun!?

Anyway, there have been too many "mystery box" frauds to count, and no one ever has evidence of the box...just word of mouth.? So...BULLSHIT!

BTW, I agree.? Who the fuck has the time to come up with this crap?? God, how I hate attention whores.

I was just wondering about this today. I think we all agree that word of the release or actual shipments will be leaked by someone at a record store, cd pressing plant or wherever before the CD hits stores. But, how are we gonna figure out what leak of info is real? There have been so many BS stories, I think we all may pass up the real thing because we're so used to it.

A scan of the front and back covers plus an mp3 of one of the unheard tracks might be enough for me to believe it, otherwise no.
gibb
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5587 on: December 05, 2006, 09:29:25 PM »

Well I think there are a few small giveaways to fake information:

1) No offense to anyone on this board, but the first person to find out will most likely not be a record store clerk in Slovenia;

2) Reportings of a three disc set with song titles that are obviously false and omitting songs that are most likely on CD are a dead giveaway

3) Anytime there's only 1 source (or 2-3 sources) from the general public, it's most likely false. ?When something is concrete, I woudl assume word will get out quite quickly.

Moreover, everyone with "inside" information keeps saying "the band" will announce the date when it's ready. ?I think anything else at this point should be considered complete b.s. until proven true.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5588 on: December 05, 2006, 09:36:46 PM »

1) No offense to anyone on this board, but the first person to find out will most likely not be a record store clerk in Slovenia;

Yeah, it's not Willy Wonka's fucking Golden Ticket.  "This just in!  In Slovenia, a record store clerk has found the first of five copies of Chinese Democracy!  Meanwhile, in the US and Europe, billionaires are buying up record stores, in the hopes that one of the remaining four copies has been sent to their newly acquired stores!" 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5589 on: December 05, 2006, 09:39:22 PM »

Yeah, it's not Willy Wonka's fucking Golden Ticket.? "This just in!? In Slovenia, a record store clerk has found the first of five copies of Chinese Democracy!? Meanwhile, in the US and Europe, billionaires are buying up record stores, in the hopes that one of the remaining four copies has been sent to their newly acquired stores!"?

That's right, it's probably going to be someone who looks on ebay and sees that it's up for auction.
Gagarin
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5590 on: December 05, 2006, 09:39:47 PM »

Yeah, it's not Willy Wonka's fucking Golden Ticket.? "This just in!? In Slovenia, a record store clerk has found the first of five copies of Chinese Democracy!? Meanwhile, in the US and Europe, billionaires are buying up record stores, in the hopes that one of the remaining four copies has been sent to their newly acquired stores!"?

BWHAHAHHHAHA

You know, wouldn't it be interesting if there were golden tickets in the CD cases?

Anyway, when the album ships, there's going to be excited forum memebers who work at record stores, will will give us sneak peaks and what not...  but, not until it ACTUALLY happens.
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #5591 on: December 05, 2006, 09:53:22 PM »

Yeah, it's not Willy Wonka's fucking Golden Ticket.  "This just in!  In Slovenia, a record store clerk has found the first of five copies of Chinese Democracy!  Meanwhile, in the US and Europe, billionaires are buying up record stores, in the hopes that one of the remaining four copies has been sent to their newly acquired stores!" 

BWHAHAHHHAHA

You know, wouldn't it be interesting if there were golden tickets in the CD cases?

Anyway, when the album ships, there's going to be excited forum memebers who work at record stores, will will give us sneak peaks and what not...  but, not until it ACTUALLY happens.

What do you think this is? Willy A. Rose's Music Factory?
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5592 on: December 05, 2006, 09:56:38 PM »

BWHAHAHHHAHA

Anyway, when the album ships, there's going to be excited forum memebers who work at record stores, will will give us sneak peaks and what not...? but, not until it ACTUALLY happens.

What do you think this is? Willy A. Rose's Music Factory?

I'll laugh my ass off when it realy is some guy from an eastern european country who opens the box and finds CD and then sells it to someone on here for a few hundred dollars.
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5593 on: December 05, 2006, 11:11:41 PM »

Who else here is thinking of freezing themselves for the next 3 weeks so they dont have to wait any longer for the album.  Yeah, its definitely coming out one of these next tuesdays, probably next 2, but im pumped.  I cant wait to hear the new songs.
circusboy666
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5594 on: December 05, 2006, 11:13:48 PM »

now in these 3 weeks they only have one show.....01/01/07! im wondering if this break was done on purpose. to promote something maybe.....i know the holidays are around these dates, but seems like a perfect time to unleash something
GeraldFord
« Reply #5595 on: December 05, 2006, 11:14:12 PM »

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S NOT COMING OUT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rant rant rant
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #5596 on: December 05, 2006, 11:15:02 PM »

ive actually stopped thinking about it a while ago because im so busy, plus im developing a van halen addiction
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #5597 on: December 05, 2006, 11:17:56 PM »

What show is on 1/1/07?
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5598 on: December 05, 2006, 11:19:02 PM »

The album's not coming out this year - shut up about it.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5599 on: December 05, 2006, 11:19:54 PM »

It's not coming out this year, stop starting new threads unless there's new information to post.
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: