Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 07:32:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228567 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 655373 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #5560 on: December 05, 2006, 03:34:47 PM »

There is no emoticon to describe how exciting it is to know that I will have it within the next 26 days.

Bang Bang

The number Seems to ring a bell.  Cheesy Bang bang.
Yay, that maple leaf 2+6=8 again. Today is 5/12 and 26 days left in 2006. What a perfect day.

Regarding the above, didn't Axl recently say the Universal has a lot riding on CD?

Guess I missed it. when did he say that?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #5561 on: December 05, 2006, 03:37:05 PM »

He did it in the Warfield theatre on the 21st of September during SCOM.

Don't waste your money. I sure know Universal's hoping they didn't"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D2HuEwWtApk

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #5562 on: December 05, 2006, 03:43:03 PM »

They definitely knew by October that it wasn't going to happen. That's when all the hush hush about certain things began. Think about it, if they knew for certain it was coming out this year, why pull a promotional ad and try and limit the exposure of an article almost confirming an 06 release?

See?

The hush hush began in October you say? ? rofl

Bang Bang

As far as I know we were allowed to discuss statements about the album previous to that, yes.

While I've been reading HTGTH since the beginning, I only joined the board recently so I wasn't aware of that.? Danke for pointing it out. ok

I was actually referring to the info coming out of the GNR camp directly.

Bang Bang

Glad he cleared that up for you...

Gang Bang.

Gang Bang?  Was that a Freudian slip for what you do with your mother?

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #5563 on: December 05, 2006, 03:44:56 PM »

Gang Bang?  Was that a Freudian slip for what you do with your mother?

Nah, just the norm around here: dumb.
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #5564 on: December 05, 2006, 04:04:09 PM »

They definitely knew by October that it wasn't going to happen. That's when all the hush hush about certain things began. Think about it, if they knew for certain it was coming out this year, why pull a promotional ad and try and limit the exposure of an article almost confirming an 06 release?

See?

The hush hush began in October you say? ? rofl

Bang Bang

As far as I know we were allowed to discuss statements about the album previous to that, yes.

While I've been reading HTGTH since the beginning, I only joined the board recently so I wasn't aware of that.? Danke for pointing it out. ok

I was actually referring to the info coming out of the GNR camp directly.

Bang Bang

Glad he cleared that up for you...

Gang Bang.

Gang Bang?? Was that a Freudian slip for what you do with your mother?

Yes.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #5565 on: December 05, 2006, 04:43:31 PM »

I finally get why some board mates type their name at the bottom of their every post. Shocked

He did it in the Warfield theatre on the 21st of September during SCOM.

Don't waste your money. I sure know Universal's hoping they didn't"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D2HuEwWtApk

Ta! esp for the link.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #5566 on: December 05, 2006, 04:54:52 PM »

Holy crap, I can't believe Axl didn't release Chinese Democracy today......it would have been the perfect day for it.  Shoppers were out in full effect today especially in the electronics department.  With all the big DVD releases today people were going nuts on purchases.  Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and Miami Vice were both selling like hotcakes (Pirates was almost sold out at Wal-Mart already).  Beerfest was selling well.  Supringly enough, CD wise other than Gwen Stefani......not much was out today.....it would have been the perfect day for Axl to spring it out on the shoppers. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5567 on: December 05, 2006, 05:28:21 PM »

They probably had to clear out half the fuckin' store to fit the obligatory 14,000 copies of Gwen Stefani's shit.  I swear, if this album comes out and there are only five copies on the shelves (insert crazed looking emoticon carrying torch here)...

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #5568 on: December 05, 2006, 06:21:48 PM »

Holy crap, I can't believe Axl didn't release Chinese Democracy today......it would have been the perfect day for it.  Shoppers were out in full effect today especially in the electronics department.  With all the big DVD releases today people were going nuts on purchases.  Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and Miami Vice were both selling like hotcakes (Pirates was almost sold out at Wal-Mart already).  Beerfest was selling well.  Supringly enough, CD wise other than Gwen Stefani......not much was out today.....it would have been the perfect day for Axl to spring it out on the shoppers. 

At this point, any day will be the perfect day. I dont care about how well it does on the first day anymore, its pretty much a given it will be number one, I just want to be able to have it my hands so I can listen to it.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #5569 on: December 05, 2006, 06:38:52 PM »

People shop like crazy between here and Christmas. Pirates, Gwen Stefani or any other release have nothing to do with Guns N' Roses.

If the album is coming before the end of the year it's because they want to release it and not for any other reason on Earth.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
ben9785
« Reply #5570 on: December 05, 2006, 06:52:44 PM »

That was a very creative tracklisting I must say, heh.
And the clock keeps ticking..

I think anytime between now and Christmas, and even just after, the stores are going to get more and more packed out, so they don't need to worry about lack of sales in that regard..
Ringo
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5571 on: December 05, 2006, 07:30:40 PM »

http://www.amazon.de/Chinese-Democracy-Guns-n-Roses/dp/B000LC4DRI/sr=11-1/qid=1165326927/ref=sr_11_1/303-
ben9785
« Reply #5572 on: December 05, 2006, 07:33:09 PM »

Yeah bud there are a few different music websites who do have "Chinese Democracy" listed but, just like this site you posted, no further details. Some online stores even specify it as "deleted" lol
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #5573 on: December 05, 2006, 07:41:36 PM »

My German is pretty rusty, but doesn't it say you can find related music in the world music/asian/china section  ok

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Hysteron
« Reply #5574 on: December 05, 2006, 07:43:23 PM »

So according to that German (Foreign) site "Chinese Democracy" will be a quadruple album?
mustaine
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5575 on: December 05, 2006, 07:43:31 PM »

Yeah bud there are a few different music websites who do have "Chinese Democracy" listed but, just like this site you posted, no further details. Some online stores even specify it as "deleted" lol

True, but someone said that he check's every week and this week it was there for the first time.

Still, probably doesn't mean anything. But here's to hoping it will be released in December beer
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #5576 on: December 05, 2006, 07:44:50 PM »

amazon.de is having a 4 cd for the price of 3 sale.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #5577 on: December 05, 2006, 08:08:07 PM »

Maybe Universal is getting a cut of tour profits and won't let Axl release CD until they make their money back from tour grosses.  Yeah, that's the ticket.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #5578 on: December 05, 2006, 08:12:23 PM »

It's being discounted already?  rofl

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5579 on: December 05, 2006, 08:49:18 PM »

so was this slovania guy a fraud or what? What happened with that?
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: