Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2024, 07:27:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228567 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 655729 times)
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #5340 on: December 05, 2006, 08:16:02 AM »

Also people are saying...."oh there's no chance of CD, we would have ordered in our record stores by now", "we'd be seeing promotion everywhere" blah blah blah.....how about a release on itunes before the years out and then we get it in record stores come january? I'd settle for that  Wink
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #5341 on: December 05, 2006, 08:23:33 AM »

say we all hold on to our optimism for the next few weeks and see what happens.  Remember, no one has said anything about it NOT coming out this year and they have had plenty of oppurtunities when they have come on here and shot down other rumours.

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
mrbrownstone8797
Rocker

gnr>everything

« Reply #5342 on: December 05, 2006, 08:27:20 AM »

Someone on mygnr is claiming that his friend who works at a record store just opened a box with CD in it. Just thought I'd let you guys know. Roll Eyes
gin hotel
Banned
Rocker

Blind Melon - Chinese Democracy?

« Reply #5343 on: December 05, 2006, 08:28:36 AM »

axl said this year. if thats not the case anymore he should let his fans know. axl rose hates his fans but no matter what he does you still love him

ok

tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #5344 on: December 05, 2006, 08:28:59 AM »

I just hope its out this year so I can come here and not have to read these pathetic babies complaining about everything. It makes me not want to come here but I still force myself to so that I can see whats going on with the tour and when its time, to find out when the album is indeed coming out.

I still have a little optimism for this year. Just for fun, if it is coming out this year, I say December 19.  smoking
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #5345 on: December 05, 2006, 08:29:23 AM »

Someone on mygnr is claiming that his friend who works at a record store just opened a box with CD in it. Just thought I'd let you guys know. Roll Eyes
Everybody!  To the Bat mobile!!!!   rofl
 I hope this guy is for real and not just trying to get attention.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 08:31:04 AM by RoCoKiN » Logged

tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #5346 on: December 05, 2006, 08:29:44 AM »

axl said this year. if thats not the case anymore he should let his fans know. axl rose hates his fans but no matter what he does you still love him

Hey look, another guy who thinks he knows Axl.  Roll Eyes
kopitejohn
« Reply #5347 on: December 05, 2006, 08:34:20 AM »

until we see it for ourselves, and hear something official i don't think we can get too excited.? he probably see lots of boxes with a CD in it.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 08:35:52 AM by kopitejohn » Logged
mrbrownstone8797
Rocker

gnr>everything

« Reply #5348 on: December 05, 2006, 08:37:32 AM »

until we see it for ourselves, and hear something official i don't think we can get too excited.  he probably see lots of boxes with a CD in it.
"A" CD is different from CD. ok

BTW, I'm not saying I believe this. Someone is obviously bored today and wanted to get attention.
mustaine
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5349 on: December 05, 2006, 08:38:16 AM »

until we see it for ourselves, and hear something official i don't think we can get too excited.? he probably see lots of boxes with a CD in it.

This is a guy with over a 1000 posts so he probably isn't lying. I bet his friend is fucking with him though, I don't see there being any way that the album does not leak at least a week before release.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 08:40:37 AM by mustaine » Logged
kopitejohn
« Reply #5350 on: December 05, 2006, 08:39:39 AM »

"A" CD is different from CD. ok

BTW, I'm not saying I believe this. Someone is obviously bored today and wanted to get attention.

sorry wasn't trying to be funny.  it's just we have heard so much before it's hard to get excited.  if it's true though then i will eat my words and rejoice.  we shall see eh? beer
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5351 on: December 05, 2006, 08:39:56 AM »

Well so far that thread is locked over there since he has gotten some proof...so no sense at all in discussing this here!
[mango]
Rocker

Chris Pitman = GNR

« Reply #5352 on: December 05, 2006, 08:40:47 AM »

I know the guy and he wouldn't be lying on this. He might be hoaxed by a friend but he wouldn't opened this thread intentionally if not true.

M.

18.9.2010 @ Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria - I was almost there
24.9.2010 @ Arena, Zagreb, Croatia - I was there
17.7.2012 @ Spaladium Arena, Split, Croatia - I was there too
Eternal Flaming Sword of Death...
Rocker

What happened?

« Reply #5353 on: December 05, 2006, 08:42:27 AM »

CD will probably never see the light of day b/c chances are it will not be good enough to live up to the legacy of AFD and Axl knows it.? I would like to actually hear all these songs that they have been working on for all these years but I get the sense that Axl is so damaged-emotionally and psychologically-that he is unable to overcome his demons.? Universal has probably crushed him even more by sending him back to the drawing board time and again with CD.? You would have to be a fool to think that the new songs can even compare to the old lineup's songs.? I just watched the MTV GNR at the Roxy this evening and I gotta tell ya, it gave me goosebumps.? I remembered why it was that I fell in love with this band in the first place.? They were a BAND, not a bunch of guys on a payroll.? With all this being said I am still on my way to Edmonton in a couple days to see Axl- even after the Vancouver debacle of 2002.? I guess part of me is still holding on to the idea that he is still capable of wowing me and I hope he can build the confidence to finally release the album.

how do YOU people get off this shit!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

listen to what you r' sayin' man, your makin' this shit up as you go, WHAT THE FUCK DO U KNOW!!!

you dont know shit about what is goin' on n' you dont know have a fuckin' clue about Axl's personal life and his 'demons'!!? ? ? ?just fuckin' stick to your Roxy vids n' we'll stay with our 'paycheck' group!!

you are right ?we know nothing of Axl's demons, nor is it any of my business

we DO however, know that he has promised this album all year long, but refuses to giuve an exact release date, and for all we know, doesn't even plan on a release this year or any year

I DO know that I have seen the band four times, in Vegas, in Chicago, in Detroit, at Hammerstein, I 'd at least like to know why the hell we aren't supposed to hear this album....

I like the band, but I have had enough of the half ass website and continued lies. I'll bet if you compared howmany things that have been promised by managment or by Axl, and how many have
actually happened, it would be a damn poor percentage.....

way to go

Behold, the evil that men do...
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #5354 on: December 05, 2006, 08:42:57 AM »

I really wonder that i didn't drift into heavy drug and alcohol addiction yet ?Cheesy
It's almots like watching american idol. It makes you wanna drink sooo bad.
Even if this guy on mygnr.com is right and somebody actually holds CD in his hands at this very minute .

WE WON'T BELIVE IT ?rofl

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #5355 on: December 05, 2006, 08:43:25 AM »

I know the guy and he wouldn't be lying on this. He might be hoaxed by a friend but he wouldn't opened this thread intentionally if not true.

M.

I never thought for a second that he was lying. But wouldn't someone in the UK have opened them this morning already? Unless it's a don't open till 3pm thing.

[mango]
Rocker

Chris Pitman = GNR

« Reply #5356 on: December 05, 2006, 08:44:53 AM »

M.

I never thought for a second that he was lying. But wouldn't someone in the UK have opened them this morning already? Unless it's a don't open till 3pm thing.

As i said, untill Willy comes back from that store, we won't know... But i wouldn't get hyped at this, could very well just be a hoax by a friend....

18.9.2010 @ Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria - I was almost there
24.9.2010 @ Arena, Zagreb, Croatia - I was there
17.7.2012 @ Spaladium Arena, Split, Croatia - I was there too
mrbrownstone8797
Rocker

gnr>everything

« Reply #5357 on: December 05, 2006, 08:45:11 AM »

M.

That was my indicator it's not true. Someone would have known already considering it's the middle of the day in Europe.

Although if it's true then I'll gladly eat my words. beer
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #5358 on: December 05, 2006, 08:45:45 AM »

ill bet my house my dog and 10million$ this is fake shit!

RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #5359 on: December 05, 2006, 08:46:07 AM »

If someone called me up and said they were holding a copy of CD in their hands I wouldn't be hanging up until they told me the cover art and the track list. ?However, I'm still hopeful this is true....it feels like Christmas...oh wait..... hihi

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: