Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2024, 11:14:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228570 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 656592 times)
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #5020 on: December 04, 2006, 01:56:12 PM »

Worst management and public relations ever.

Sure...? Roll Eyes. I am glad you have a clue!
I've supported this band throughout.? It takes less than a clue to realize you don't have ANOTHER Chinese Democracy tour without a CD...its fucking ridiculous.? December 19th or bust!? rant

I don't understand some... so what if it doesn't come out on 19th? There must be a reason if there is delay... the life goes on. You people would still buy CD once it is out in 2006 or 2997. I guess you just need something to moan about...
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #5021 on: December 04, 2006, 01:56:45 PM »

Don't wait then. Wait to wait for the album till you hear the exact date or you see it waiting for you at your record store.

It's December ALREADY. No-one releases albums without promoting or at least telling people about it.

I hear some people did so last year.

Any idea who they were?

Limp Biscuit

"This Melody Inside Of Me Still Searches For Solution"
Bit_Obscene
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5022 on: December 04, 2006, 01:57:35 PM »

Sure...  Roll Eyes. I am glad you have a clue!
I've supported this band throughout.  It takes less than a clue to realize you don't have ANOTHER Chinese Democracy tour without a CD...its fucking ridiculous.  December 19th or bust!  rant

I agree with the sentiment, two tours with no album will be pretty stupid if it happens. Personally, I kind of learned my lesson in 2002. I went to see GNR that year and had a good time, as well as getting pumped for the album...then it didn't show   crying

That's why I've been to twenty different concerts this year, and not one of them was a GNR concert, I'm not going to see them again until I've got an album of new material from them. Until then, they're just a nostalgia act. It's so frustrating, because the leaked songs and the ones from the last tour are awesome, so just release the fucking album already!
Death Cube K
« Reply #5023 on: December 04, 2006, 01:58:14 PM »

Touring without Chinese Democracy is close to weird...at best..but the world doesnt crack because of it. Theres always 2007 and theyre out having fun. Things could be worse. Things could have died in 1994.
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #5024 on: December 04, 2006, 01:59:05 PM »

I've supported this band throughout.? It takes less than a clue to realize you don't have ANOTHER Chinese Democracy tour without a CD...its fucking ridiculous.? December 19th or bust!? rant

I don't understand some... so what if it doesn't come out on 19th? There must be a reason if there is delay... the life goes on. You people would still buy CD once it is out in 2006 or 2997. I guess you just need something to moan about...

Oh I am not buying the album... I am downloading, cause it not illegal here in Canada. and I think I have a clue about public relations since we are studying that shit in journalism, so fuck off now.

- Jimmy

Fuck All Y'all
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #5025 on: December 04, 2006, 02:01:33 PM »

After listening to IRS, I expect a 'Chinese democracy'-killer, which is sharper and fresher than a "Led Zeppelin IV"-killer.   ok

nah...
dont set the bar to high.
Ive learned that the hard way.
It's gonna be just an average album in the eyes of the wider public.

Pfft, if teens like Green Day and Fall out boy they'll like this..
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5026 on: December 04, 2006, 02:02:09 PM »

Why does everyone think they're experts on everything?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #5027 on: December 04, 2006, 02:02:37 PM »

Oh I am not buying the album... I am downloading, cause it not illegal here in Canada. and I think I have a clue about public relations since we are studying that shit in journalism, so fuck off now.

- Jimmy

ok thank you...
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #5028 on: December 04, 2006, 02:04:23 PM »

I'll 2nd that!

I would'nt do that if I were you.
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #5029 on: December 04, 2006, 02:06:53 PM »

I'll 2nd that!

In my expert opinion, I'm an expert on experts, and there are none here.

Thorne
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5030 on: December 04, 2006, 02:08:58 PM »

A friend was just watching Kerrang! and apparantly Axl has said that the album has been postponed until Feb 2007. My mate wouldn't lie when it comes to GNR.
But seeing as the source is Kerrang! it's a case of I'll believe it when I hear it officially....they're the least reliable music mag/tv station/radio station IMO so I couldn't care less about this rumour but I thought I'd share.
Just wondering if anyone else saw this and knows exactly what was said...sorry if someones already beaten me to it

If you hate Thornes then don't pick this Rose.....
Nayl
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5031 on: December 04, 2006, 02:09:40 PM »

if this cd won't come out this year, merck will have lost any credit with the fans he had left

Am I the only one who finds it funny that people blame Merck, you don't have to like him but do really believe the release of Chinese Democracy lies in his hands? When he spoke I am sure it was the truth at the time to the best of his knowledge. Until told otherwise I say it still is.

Does anyone even know what a band's manager does? He doesn't nix thier biggest album. It's in his best intrest for it to come out.

I do not blame Merck but his job should be going to Axl and saying look axl this is gonna cause a hell of a backlash to your hardcore fa base lets release a statement here good or bad and be done with it ignoring fans after making claims and promises of a album release date is not cool to just pretend we didn't do that now.The longer this delay statement takes to be released the more pissed off fans they are gonna have.SOme of you guys need to wake up there has been no promo for this cd coming out it will not be out this year Guns has known it for awhile the LEAST they could do is be a man about it and release a statement with whatever lie they wanna put in as a excuse as to why it will not be out this year and be done with it.
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #5032 on: December 04, 2006, 02:18:27 PM »

I propose that the act of getting overexcited by anything Merck says about Chinese Democracy should be called Mercking off....

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5033 on: December 04, 2006, 02:21:10 PM »

A friend was just watching Kerrang! and apparantly Axl has said that the album has been postponed until Feb 2007. My mate wouldn't lie when it comes to GNR.
But seeing as the source is Kerrang! it's a case of I'll believe it when I hear it officially....they're the least reliable music mag/tv station/radio station IMO so I couldn't care less about this rumour but I thought I'd share.
Just wondering if anyone else saw this and knows exactly what was said...sorry if someones already beaten me to it

Nothing on the Kerrang website for searches of "axl" and "guns roses" (cause you never know how that "N" or "N'" might fuck things up). 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
gummyfish
Rocker

« Reply #5034 on: December 04, 2006, 02:30:04 PM »

I propose that the act of getting overexcited by anything Merck says about Chinese Democracy should be called Mercking off....

i second that
MR. GNR
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5035 on: December 04, 2006, 02:32:01 PM »

was anyone jst watching kerrang!..? the rock god was on... its when you txt in your question and the answer comes up on screen
Well a question came up about C.D. release date and I only got some of the anser because it went off screen too quick for me 2 read.... but what i read was ''Axl Rose earlier in the year promised fans that C.D would b released in 2006 but this has been delayed to''
Thats all i fuckin got.... I no people are going 2 be sayin how convenient it is for me to just have been able to read as far as this.... but really that was the answer that came up... When the song thats playin changes the rock god thing goes off the screen.
Ya i know this probably doesnt mean anything but someone else may have seen it and got the whole answer...
On the other hand.. you would think that Kerrang! would have to have a credible source to put this on screen..Huh
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #5036 on: December 04, 2006, 02:34:31 PM »

Their source is probably all the internet rumors about a delay.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
01matthewst
Opening Act

NEC 25/7/06

« Reply #5037 on: December 04, 2006, 02:36:40 PM »

A friend of mine said the same, but how would kerrang know that?
inho
Headliner

Arnold? Who's Arnold?

« Reply #5038 on: December 04, 2006, 02:37:40 PM »

I do not blame Merck but his job should be going to Axl and saying look axl this is gonna cause a hell of a backlash to your hardcore fa base lets release a statement here good or bad and be done with it ignoring fans after making claims and promises of a album release date is not cool to just pretend we didn't do that now.The longer this delay statement takes to be released the more pissed off fans they are gonna have.SOme of you guys need to wake up there has been no promo for this cd coming out it will not be out this year Guns has known it for awhile the LEAST they could do is be a man about it and release a statement with whatever lie they wanna put in as a excuse as to why it will not be out this year and be done with it.

couldnt have said it better meself...
why cause a backlash from a psychotically loyal fan base.
this is guaranteed to piss a load of fans off.

If this ridiculous album ever comes out, I'm going to buy it 3 times.
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #5039 on: December 04, 2006, 02:49:37 PM »

couldnt have said it better meself...
why cause a backlash from a psychotically loyal fan base.
this is guaranteed to piss a load of fans off.

What exactly would this backlash involve?

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: