Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2024, 05:27:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228570 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 657049 times)
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4900 on: December 03, 2006, 07:58:25 PM »

I hope merck speaks up soon(next few days).
if the album or single isnt announced or something in the next 5 days it would be obvious that it wont be out this year.
silent treatment would be cruel, and disrespectful.

I still believe,.... them....

People say this every week! ?I'm giving it until the week before the 19th. ?If by chance it "is" a huge secret and it's coming out on the 19th, we would probably still hear rumblings during this week.

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #4901 on: December 03, 2006, 08:29:50 PM »

Yeah. hopefully this will be a big week.  ok

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #4902 on: December 03, 2006, 09:17:38 PM »

Yeah. hopefully this will be a big week.? ok

haha...when are you people going to realize that this album is probably never going to come out...and DEFINITELY not before April, at the earliest.
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #4903 on: December 03, 2006, 09:29:32 PM »

Yeah. hopefully this will be a big week.? ok

haha...when are you people going to realize that this album is probably never going to come out...and DEFINITELY not before April, at the earliest.

Stay positive...and believe in the powers that be!  peace

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #4904 on: December 03, 2006, 09:30:14 PM »

Yeah. hopefully this will be a big week.  ok

Probably when you people stop stating your opinion as fact.

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4905 on: December 03, 2006, 09:51:31 PM »

hey guys, im back.  In case anybody doesnt rermember, Iwas the "noob" poster who talked about going into the music store here in Connecticut and seeing DEC. 19th as the release date  for chin-dem on the distributers computer.  As I said I would, I have gone back to the store over the weekend to straighten this out.  This time, (unlike the last time) the told me that Dec. 19th is the "RUMORED" date, not official!!!!!!!!!  I had them look it up on the computer like I did the last time so I could see it again with my own eyes, and of course it is gone!!!!!!  crying  This is crazy, something has to be going on here behind the scenes.  I am trying real hard to stay hopeful about a 2006 release, but it is getting harder and harder!  nervous
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #4906 on: December 03, 2006, 10:01:14 PM »

This is crazy, something has to be going on here behind the scenes.?

Actually, I think there's very little going on behind the scenes, unfortunately.  Huh

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #4907 on: December 03, 2006, 10:08:00 PM »

I asked a record store in the mall today about CD and the guy started laughing at me, lol.  He said it was rumored to be late November, which is out of the question, and then told me the new release date was June 19, 2007.  Bummer rant
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #4908 on: December 03, 2006, 10:17:57 PM »

This is crazy, something has to be going on here behind the scenes.

Actually, I think there's very little going on behind the scenes, unfortunately.  Huh

rofl rofl

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
ben9785
« Reply #4909 on: December 03, 2006, 10:20:26 PM »

I think there is actually TOO MUCH going on beind the scenes, hence their stony silence
They haven't even bothered to at the very least say "the album's not coming yet out this year, stay tuned". At the absolute most, the only definite thing we've heard, by Mysteron if I recall, was that the management have a new statement to come in the next few weeks, although it was not confirmed whether it was in regards to the album, the next tour, or both, or none of the above
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4910 on: December 03, 2006, 10:31:46 PM »

I think there is actually TOO MUCH going on beind the scenes, hence their stony silence
They haven't even bothered to at the very least say "the album's not coming yet out this year, stay tuned". At the absolute most, the only definite thing we've heard, by Mysteron if I recall, was that the management have a new statement to come in the next few weeks, although it was not confirmed whether it was in regards to the album, the next tour, or both, or none of the above

yep totally agree , is the flair dying off , the billboards are on tomorrow and nobody is tossing any what if threads up
ben9785
« Reply #4911 on: December 03, 2006, 10:43:59 PM »

yep totally agree , is the flair dying off , the billboards are on tomorrow and nobody is tossing any what if threads up

The Billboards? Tossing any what if threads?
Sorry bud, can you clarify what you meant, I'm having one of those days I think.. I didn't understand what you meant
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #4912 on: December 03, 2006, 11:11:36 PM »

Actually, I think there's very little going on behind the scenes, unfortunately.? Huh

The Billboards? Tossing any what if threads?
Sorry bud, can you clarify what you meant, I'm having one of those days I think.. I didn't understand what you meant

He's talking about the Billboard awards. But, that show is reserved for artists who have actually put out an album recently. GNR excluded.

Also, I don't agree there hasn't been time to say what's up. All it takes is a press release or statement on the web site. "The GNR album Chinese Democracy is XXXXX"

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #4913 on: December 04, 2006, 12:45:59 AM »

There are 4 tues left in 2006. Is it coming out? Wouldnt we have a release date by now if it was. Merck said it was rubbish that CD got pushed off to 2007 like it has been reported.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #4914 on: December 04, 2006, 01:06:12 AM »

They're definitely going to have to surprise us at this point.  I can't recall one time ever where a band had no official single/video and a new album just dropped from the sky in less than a month without some type of promotion.

You'd think they'd give a release date that is at least two months away and market the hell out of the album to maximize sales.  Just walking into a music store and seeing it out of no where isn't gonna be good for that.

ben9785
« Reply #4915 on: December 04, 2006, 01:18:59 AM »

There are 4 tues left in 2006. Is it coming out? Wouldnt we have a release date by now if it was. Merck said it was rubbish that CD got pushed off to 2007 like it has been reported.
In that case unless Axl is fucking with us and Merck is a droid possessed by mutants, I think something is going to happen this year, regardless of the timeframe
Nayl
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4916 on: December 04, 2006, 01:25:06 AM »

Point is if they issue some statement now or in a week saying it has been delayed each and every single one of us on this board will know Axl and company tricked and used us again to drive up his ticket sales.There is NO excuse to wait this long to say its gonna not come out this year.

This delay which they will announce is gonna make the entire gnr camp look like liars and fools again.
ben9785
« Reply #4917 on: December 04, 2006, 01:33:24 AM »

Who knows bud.. I'm just saying, if Merck is blowing off rumours about a 2007 release, then that's it something's going to happen, because I'm sure Merck knows better than anybody else about rumours and speculation and particularly choosing his words carefully as a result..

Merck said the article putting off the cd until 2007 is rubbish.. but what did he mean? Did he mean that rumours about the album being put off until 2007 is rubbish, or if the article itself - that is, from an unauthorized source, merely in the context of nothing more than a rumor?

I know I might be reading into what he's said too much, but I'm sure any number of journalists out there wouldn't even bother considering his words they'd just set the fire and run as fast as they can, yknow?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 01:37:49 AM by ben114 » Logged
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #4918 on: December 04, 2006, 01:34:21 AM »

I guess we will just walk into a music store one tuesday and it will be there   Wink

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #4919 on: December 04, 2006, 01:43:23 AM »

Not to sound like a baby, but I am really itching for an official date to be announced. Probably worse than ever after seeing them twice this year.

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: