Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2024, 07:17:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228571 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 657149 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #4860 on: December 03, 2006, 03:45:15 PM »

Anyone else hear this interview, or can shed any light on it?

like I said, deez Nuts did. 
And a couple of pages ago, I posted the account in this thread.
Check this
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=1bafe8bb323ce1d237804c5ef430ca15&topic=40516.msg819520#msg819520
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #4861 on: December 03, 2006, 04:05:29 PM »

There are only 4 Tuesdays left in December... and that means only 4 Tuesdays left (at the latest) until we're holding Chinese Democracy in our hands at long last!   ok

After all the years of waiting and the bullshit and gossip... it's all finally coming to an end.  After all that, I gotta say IT FEELS AWESOME!  Within a few short weeks, we'll all be able to listen to all the tracks - - finished, polished, studio versions of the leaks we love PLUS all the surprises tracks like Sorry and Euology of a Broken Heart will offer. 

It sure does feel great to be a Guns N' Roses fan these days!  And you know what... we deserve it!  We've put up with a lot of shit to get to this point.  IT TASTES GOOD, DON'T IT?!!!

Savor the feeling.  There will never be another moment like this in rock!   beer

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #4862 on: December 03, 2006, 04:08:16 PM »

You know something we don't? 

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #4863 on: December 03, 2006, 04:08:39 PM »

wow there are still people out there, who think CD will be out this year....wow....i mean wow
Bit_Obscene
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4864 on: December 03, 2006, 04:08:47 PM »

There are only 4 Tuesdays left in December... and that means only 4 Tuesdays left (at the latest) until we're holding Chinese Democracy in our hands at long last!   ok

After all the years of waiting and the bullshit and gossip... it's all finally coming to an end.  After all that, I gotta say IT FEELS AWESOME!  Within a few short weeks, we'll all be able to listen to all the tracks - - finished, polished, studio versions of the leaks we love PLUS all the surprises tracks like Sorry and Euology of a Broken Heart will offer.

It sure does feel great to be a Guns N' Roses fan these days!  And you know what... we deserve it!  We've put up with a lot of shit to get to this point.  IT TASTES GOOD, DON'T IT?!!!

Savor the feeling.  There will never be another moment like this in rock!

Sure feels great to know with absolute certainty that the CD's coming so soon, as per Axl's word. It's great to have such important news from such a reliable source, rather than from just another bullshit merchant who's full of bogus promises.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 04:10:51 PM by Bit_Obscene » Logged
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #4865 on: December 03, 2006, 04:14:23 PM »

There are only 4 Tuesdays left in December... and that means only 4 Tuesdays left (at the latest) until we're holding Chinese Democracy in our hands at long last!? ?ok

After all the years of waiting and the bullshit and gossip... it's all finally coming to an end.? After all that, I gotta say IT FEELS AWESOME!? Within a few short weeks, we'll all be able to listen to all the tracks - - finished, polished, studio versions of the leaks we love PLUS all the surprises tracks like Sorry and Euology of a Broken Heart will offer.?

It sure does feel great to be a Guns N' Roses fan these days!? And you know what... we deserve it!? We've put up with a lot of shit to get to this point.? IT TASTES GOOD, DON'T IT?!!!

Savor the feeling.? There will never be another moment like this in rock!? ?beer

Fair play on MotherGooseLuvR ?? Funny name but I love the postive attitude. I too believe the album will still be out this year, I have done for a while! Mike

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #4866 on: December 03, 2006, 04:48:39 PM »

OK, this is it.
this is what we have been trained for.
I think it's quite obvious for everybody that if by this Friday there's no news on the album release date (and I mean something more official than HMV), then we can go back to the drawing board, and
start saying 2007 is the year for the album...

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #4867 on: December 03, 2006, 04:53:26 PM »

OK, this is it.
I think it's quite obvious for everybody that if by this Friday there's no news on the album release date (and I mean something more official than HMV), then we can go back to the drawing board, and

That Friday has passed already. Now I'm just waiting for confirmation about what we already know.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #4868 on: December 03, 2006, 04:55:09 PM »

OK, this is it.

Haha... oh that is so sad.   no
Correct, but sad.
Hysteron
« Reply #4869 on: December 03, 2006, 04:55:29 PM »

OK, this is it.

I smell a conspiracy.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #4870 on: December 03, 2006, 04:56:01 PM »

There are only 4 Tuesdays left in December... and that means only 4 Tuesdays left (at the latest) until we're holding Chinese Democracy in our hands at long last!? ?ok

After all the years of waiting and the bullshit and gossip... it's all finally coming to an end.? After all that, I gotta say IT FEELS AWESOME!? Within a few short weeks, we'll all be able to listen to all the tracks - - finished, polished, studio versions of the leaks we love PLUS all the surprises tracks like Sorry and Euology of a Broken Heart will offer.?

It sure does feel great to be a Guns N' Roses fan these days!? And you know what... we deserve it!? We've put up with a lot of shit to get to this point.? IT TASTES GOOD, DON'T IT?!!!

Savor the feeling.? There will never be another moment like this in rock!? ?beer

Fair play on MotherGooseLuvR ?? Funny name but I love the postive attitude. I too believe the album will still be out this year, I have done for a while! Mike

Me too. It's not like the guy who thinks Pitman is the most important member could be joking or anything.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #4871 on: December 03, 2006, 04:57:34 PM »

OK, this is it.

I smell a conspiracy.

I smell democracy. No, wait........

Lucky
Legend

« Reply #4872 on: December 03, 2006, 05:08:08 PM »

I hope merck speaks up soon(next few days).
if the album or single isnt announced or something in the next 5 days it would be obvious that it wont be out this year.
silent treatment would be cruel, and disrespectful.

I still believe,.... them....

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #4873 on: December 03, 2006, 05:08:23 PM »

sniff sniff* CHINESE DEMOCRACY? *sniff sniff* where? *sniff sniff* confused

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #4874 on: December 03, 2006, 05:09:02 PM »

I just don't want to imagine the backlash the media will have if this isn't the year. ?

It was different before when a rumored release date came and went. ?It was just something that we got excited about on the message board ?This time there are major outlets like AOL, Rolling Stone, and Entertainment Weekly covering this, since Axl said the album will be out in fall or late fall. ?

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #4875 on: December 03, 2006, 05:11:36 PM »

I have always stood my ground on the 2006 release issue, i've been optimistic and have believed.....but i've gotta say if we haven't heard anything by friday then we won't have CD this year.....(fingers crossed we do)  Undecided
Lucky
Legend

« Reply #4876 on: December 03, 2006, 05:15:56 PM »

well, I'll be happy if we only get the single this year...

but I wont bitch till 2006 is out.
who knows, maybe something really interfered in the release... I'll wait to hear the explanation... if it comes to that

Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #4877 on: December 03, 2006, 05:19:22 PM »

I just don't want to imagine the backlash the media will have if this isn't the year. ?

I doubt there will be much of a backlash. November 21 was the date in Rolling Stone and elsewhere, and I haven't seen any backlash from that date passing without release. I don't even remember much of a backlash when 2002 came and went and GNR had national (U.S.) coverage of the VMAs.

As long as GNR keep doing shows and the reviews keep saying "Axl is sounding better than ever," then the momentum will only build.

The two cancellations probably suck for the fans who wanted to see a show, but it also shows that GNR has new-found resilience. Bad luck and unfortunate situations aren't going to bring things to a halt and cause anyone to go back into hibernation.
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #4878 on: December 03, 2006, 05:49:06 PM »

I doubt there will be much of a backlash. November 21 was the date in Rolling Stone and elsewhere, and I haven't seen any backlash from that date passing without release. I don't even remember much of a backlash when 2002 came and went and GNR had national (U.S.) coverage of the VMAs.

As long as GNR keep doing shows and the reviews keep saying "Axl is sounding better than ever," then the momentum will only build.

The two cancellations probably suck for the fans who wanted to see a show, but it also shows that GNR has new-found resilience. Bad luck and unfortunate situations aren't going to bring things to a halt and cause anyone to go back into hibernation.

The difference between 2006 and 2002 is that GNR has said this is the year. They're breaking a promise if they don't release it, and I do think there will be media and fan backlash.

1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4879 on: December 03, 2006, 05:52:32 PM »

i've gotta say if we haven't heard anything by friday then we won't have CD this year.....(fingers crossed we do)? Undecided

I agree. No news this week= no cd this year. I can't wait to see how all the people that are so sure Axl wouldn't lie react. Of course, it won't be his fault. God forbid Axl be held accountable for anything. Who was it that went out telling people that it is definately this year? Oh yeah, Axl. Why would you do that without being 100% certain?Huh

I'm hoping he keeps his word, but i really don't expect it. Universal reps know nothing about it, atleast that's what they claim. Merck's BS about "No one from Universal has spoken to anyone about the cd" is bullshit. Universal has hundreds of reps, you honestly think Merck knows who they all talk to and what they talk about? I know the program director for I97 here in central illinois and his rep told him they don't have a scheduled release date as of yet.

To: ?<wikkedkornman@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: New GnR CD
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:06:32 -0600
 ? ?Last I heard from Universal was that they did not have Chineses Democracy on their release list for 2006....

-Chandler
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 4:52 PM
To: chandler@967irock.com
Subject: New GnR CD

Hey, have you heard anything from anyone associated with Universal about a release date for Chinese Democracy?
Happy Thanksgiving!
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: