Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2024, 09:31:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228571 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 657299 times)
TWT
Rocker

GNR's next lead guitarist

« Reply #4800 on: December 02, 2006, 09:55:32 AM »

My only hope is this....there can be no doubt whatsoever that Merck and Axl DO know if it's coming out this year or not.

There's no doubt whatsoever that I know if it's coming out this year or not. Unlike Axl and Merck, I will tell you the answer: it's not coming out this year.
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #4801 on: December 02, 2006, 10:01:16 AM »

There's no doubt whatsoever that I know if it's coming out this year or not. Unlike Axl and Merck, I will tell you the answer: it's not coming out this year.

------------------------------------

Thank GOD. Someone with a brain! Obviously it's not coming out this year. Probably not next year either. This will be known as the album that Was never released. Talk of this CD is beyond tired. It's just a dream. Go back to sleep.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 10:02:56 AM by dizzy68 » Logged

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4802 on: December 02, 2006, 10:59:05 AM »

No I'm not new, but I will not read the 242 pages... I just read a few topics some pages back and didn't see a post about HMV website.

I does say: 18dec - Guns & Roses - Chinese Democracy : 8,99?  (artwork coming soon)

it's on the 'coming soon', page 1

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #4803 on: December 02, 2006, 11:09:24 AM »

No I'm not new, but I will not read the 242 pages... I just read a few topics some pages back and didn't see a post about HMV website.

I does say: 18dec - Guns & Roses - Chinese Democracy : 8,99?  (artwork coming soon)

The album will not be released by Polydoor! I dont think HMV know anything!

Jonx
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #4804 on: December 02, 2006, 11:40:20 AM »

I does say: 18dec - Guns & Roses - Chinese Democracy : 8,99?? (artwork coming soon)

The album will not be released by Polydoor! I dont think HMV know anything!

Jonx

Isn't Polydor Geffen's publisher in the UK?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
kyon
Opening Act

« Reply #4805 on: December 02, 2006, 11:54:56 AM »

Isn't Polydor Geffen's publisher in the UK?

Guns N' Roses are among the artists listed on their website at www.polydor.co.uk.
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4806 on: December 02, 2006, 12:09:57 PM »

According to this radio station it's coming out on 12-19. I won't hold my breath.

http://www.wqlz.com/music.htm

they have it listed on the actual front page , interesting !

Tried calling the request line. No answer.

(D.J. spending time in between songs on the internet while a ringer-silenced phone has a flashing light on it Smiley )

We had a very bad winter storm. Roads and highways shut down. Alot of radio stations around here were on auto play yesterday. That's probably why you didn't get an answer. On that note, use a little common sense and you'd probably figure out that talking to whatever random DJ answered the phone would do no good anyway. They won't know a damn thing. The best bet would be to speak to the program director. Not that she'll know anything either, but she would know more than a DJ, more than likely. She'd atleast be able to say where they got their info from. I've already got an inquiry put in to her, I expect it'll be Monday or Tuesday before i hear back from her. If she tells me anything of value I'll post it here ok

As you can see in my post though, i said i won't hold my breath. I still don't think it's coming in 2006.
savedsol
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4807 on: December 02, 2006, 12:11:39 PM »

I think they're waiting til this thread hits 500 pages. Come on guys and gals - we can do it!!!
doooodickiebr
VIP

Police and niggaz...get outta my way!

« Reply #4808 on: December 02, 2006, 12:48:22 PM »

dead horse!!  who said thAT?

Baton Rouge, LA 1992
New Orleans, LA 1992
Biloxi, MS  2002 Cancelled!!!!
Kansas City, MO 2011
New Orleans, LA 2016
Houston, TX 2016
New Orleans, LA 2019
Biloxi, MS 2023
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #4809 on: December 02, 2006, 12:55:58 PM »

Well, I for one have decided to stay by Axl and Merck on their claim that CD will be out this year.  As much doubt as we may have, we still have not been told otherwise.  And if the last Tuesday rolls around and we have no CD, then oh well, I'll be wrong !  It's time to put a little faith in GN'R that they have the ball rolling...it's really all we can do!   peace

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #4810 on: December 02, 2006, 12:59:30 PM »

GnR has my permission to knock me on my ass with a surprise release.

Come on, let's see something truly shocking.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #4811 on: December 02, 2006, 01:08:30 PM »

I does say: 18dec - Guns & Roses - Chinese Democracy : 8,99?? (artwork coming soon)

well i don't know if its true or not but seeing that gives me a little hope

Heres to a CHINESE DEMOCRACY eventually beer

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #4812 on: December 02, 2006, 01:13:33 PM »

According to this radio station it's coming out on 12-19. I won't hold my breath.

http://www.wqlz.com/music.htm

they have it listed on the actual front page , interesting !

Tried calling the request line. No answer.

(D.J. spending time in between songs on the internet while a ringer-silenced phone has a flashing light on it Smiley )

We had a very bad winter storm. Roads and highways shut down. Alot of radio stations around here were on auto play yesterday. That's probably why you didn't get an answer. On that note, use a little common sense and you'd probably figure out that talking to whatever random DJ answered the phone would do no good anyway. They won't know a damn thing. The best bet would be to speak to the program director. Not that she'll know anything either, but she would know more than a DJ, more than likely. She'd atleast be able to say where they got their info from. I've already got an inquiry put in to her, I expect it'll be Monday or Tuesday before i hear back from her. If she tells me anything of value I'll post it here ok

As you can see in my post though, i said i won't hold my breath. I still don't think it's coming in 2006.

THIS IS THE YEAR OF DEMOCRACY  rant

k i'm done;)

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
cybercurves
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4813 on: December 02, 2006, 04:33:12 PM »

CHINESE DEMOCRACY - "It is this..... next year!"
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #4814 on: December 02, 2006, 04:43:46 PM »

From the dec 1 ames discussion thread.

Listening to 94.9 FM on the way down at 7:30 the dj call interviewed Axl.  I'm sure it was recorded earlier in the day or the week.  They were in the middle of rehearsal.  Axl said that they were almost done and just were going to run through PC one more time.  The DJ's first question was "when is CD going to come out".  Axl gave the same answer "fall or late fall"  and the DJ's like, it's December and Winter Axl, do you mean fall 2007?   So there was a chuckle and that was the extent of the interview.  Then Axl held the phone up to must of been Bumble's amp cause there was a lot of noodling.

1111!!!!
Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #4815 on: December 02, 2006, 05:02:17 PM »

Then Axl held the phone up to must of been Bumble's amp cause there was a lot of noodling.

That would probably be Luigi's amp.     ow, tough crowd...  g'nite

Strange, but hopeful, I guess. I'll take it...
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #4816 on: December 02, 2006, 05:13:32 PM »

Listening to 94.9 FM on the way down at 7:30 the dj call interviewed Axl.? I'm sure it was recorded earlier in the day or the week.? They were in the middle of rehearsal.? Axl said that they were almost done and just were going to run through PC one more time.? The DJ's first question was "when is CD going to come out".? Axl gave the same answer "fall or late fall"? and the DJ's like, it's December and Winter Axl, do you mean fall 2007?? ?So there was a chuckle and that was the extent of the interview.? Then Axl held the phone up to must of been Bumble's amp cause there was a lot of noodling.

1111!!!!

I really don't know what to say or think about this.
Umm... are we sure it was really Axl?

um.

1111!!!!
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4817 on: December 02, 2006, 05:16:51 PM »

Well, I for one have decided to stay by Axl and Merck on their claim that CD will be out this year.  As much doubt as we may have, we still have not been told otherwise.  And if the last Tuesday rolls around and we have no CD, then oh well, I'll be wrong !  It's time to put a little faith in GN'R that they have the ball rolling...it's really all we can do!   peace

I have to agree , they haven't said anything else , Let's hang in there guys !!
markpeterhughes73
Headliner

Waiting, waiting, waiting some more... Chin Dem?

« Reply #4818 on: December 02, 2006, 05:22:37 PM »

Is DEMOCRACY ever likely in China?

Just wondering!!!!

Damn this wait.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #4819 on: December 02, 2006, 05:42:53 PM »

Listening to 94.9 FM on the way down at 7:30 the dj call interviewed Axl.  I'm sure it was recorded earlier in the day or the week.  They were in the middle of rehearsal.  Axl said that they were almost done and just were going to run through PC one more time.  The DJ's first question was "when is CD going to come out".  Axl gave the same answer "fall or late fall"  and the DJ's like, it's December and Winter Axl, do you mean fall 2007?   So there was a chuckle and that was the extent of the interview.  Then Axl held the phone up to must of been Bumble's amp cause there was a lot of noodling.

1111!!!!

I really don't know what to say or think about this.
Umm... are we sure it was really Axl?

um.

1111!!!!
I actually am not really sure what "1111!!!!" stands for (I won I won? hihi) but about the radio, Deez Nuts can answer you better. Or lets hope someone recorded it.
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: