Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2024, 02:18:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228580 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 658418 times)
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #4260 on: November 28, 2006, 11:27:08 AM »

You guys are still waiting? ?Hmm... ?I've really relaxed on that. ?It was totally stressing me out. ?heh ? peace

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4261 on: November 28, 2006, 11:27:27 AM »

I sincerly thought the album would be out today.? Sad

I still have hope that 12/19 is the date, but if we do not hear something soon about a release, I think most hope is lost. Time is running out quick.

signed
barely holdin on ?Roll Eyes

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4262 on: November 28, 2006, 11:30:27 AM »

It's not just going to appear out of nowhere.

There will be no surprise release.

There is no way it was going to appear today.   Just like it's not looking good for Dec 19th either.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
dub05
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4263 on: November 28, 2006, 11:31:48 AM »

Hopefully the 19th is d-day but i would highly doubt it at this stage .
requiem156
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4264 on: November 28, 2006, 11:42:52 AM »

If people stoped setting so much store in rumors, they wouldn't be disappointed.
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #4265 on: November 28, 2006, 12:00:39 PM »

If people stoped setting so much store in rumors, they wouldn't be disappointed.

Seriously, guys, let it go. You'll feel much better. Hopefully it'll come in January or February, but don't expect a press release soon. Nothing is going to be announced during the tour. When they take a break, then they'll let us know why they couldn't get it out this year. They're not gonna announce anything during the tour to fuck it up.

fixintodie
« Reply #4266 on: November 28, 2006, 12:03:15 PM »

Seriously, guys, let it go. You'll feel much better. Hopefully it'll come in January or February, but don't expect a press release soon. Nothing is going to be announced during the tour. When they take a break, then they'll let us know why they couldn't get it out this year. They're not gonna announce anything during the tour to fuck it up.

We never heard why it didn't come out in late 2004, or 2005, after Tommy had said it was ready for mastering.
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #4267 on: November 28, 2006, 12:05:56 PM »

We never heard why it didn't come out in late 2004, or 2005, after Tommy had said it was ready for mastering.

Well, they also never really said it was coming out. This year it's clear it was meant to come out sometime in November or December. They'll have to explain themselves, if not, they'll look like an even bigger joke to most people.

fixintodie
« Reply #4268 on: November 28, 2006, 12:06:50 PM »

Well, they also never really said it was coming out. This year it's clear it was meant to come out sometime in November or December. They'll have to explain themselves, if not, they'll look like an even bigger joke to most people.

Tommy said it should come out November 2004, and later February 2005. I get your point though. I just hope that if this isn't the year, we don't get the silent treatment again.
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #4269 on: November 28, 2006, 12:09:01 PM »

Tommy said it should come out November 2004, and later February 2005. I get your point though. I just hope that if this isn't the year, we don't get the silent treatment again.

Tommy should leave the talking to Axl!  smoking

oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #4270 on: November 28, 2006, 12:53:11 PM »

Actually, I wish the members were "allowed" to speak more about their activities...Damn NDA's!
gmGnR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4271 on: November 28, 2006, 01:01:39 PM »

Tommy should leave the talking to Axl!? smoking

Correct. Only Axl knows. Well... he's the closest to know at least but it's not like it's only in his hands so even HE doesn't know 100% for sure. lots of moving pieces. However, he knows why all the delays and eventually that's his business, not ours.

Paris - 06/06/1992
Paris - 07/13/1993
NYC - 12/05/2002
NYC - 05/12/2006
NYC - 05/14/2006
NYC - 05/17/2006,
E. Rutherford - 11/05/2006
NYC - 11/10/2006
Edward Rose
« Reply #4272 on: November 28, 2006, 01:05:36 PM »

Just ask yarno@sp1at.com or bigboss for confirmation......even though you have nothing really to confirm

Thank you. Now I know where to send hate mail to a f*** head web site that still has that garbage on its front page about Axl demanding a meal while his fans sweated it out waiting for him to go on stage.
bringu2yourknees
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4273 on: November 28, 2006, 01:19:22 PM »

I guess now that one more tuesday in 2006 is nearly dead and gone, it's safe to say that Chinese Democracy will not make it out in 2006.  Hopefully all of the complainers, and rumor starters can hang it up for the rest of the year now!

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely disappointed with the lack of CD in 2006.  But the only person that I can blame for that is myself.  I fell into the hype and followed all of the rumors and speculation for most of the year.  Yeah I know that we've been promised this and that, and one of these tuesdays, but face it, shit happens.

Am I mad at Guns N' Roses for all of this though?  No way!  I mean this year we've been given more than I can remember.  We've gotten new leaks(intentional or not), a new tour for most of the year, as well as seeing GNR back in the public eye.

What I getting to is that everyone is entitled to be disappointed, just be sure to point the finger at the right person.  They'll issue a press release as soon as everyone involved with GNR feel it' the right time(probably not until after this leg of the tour is complete for understandable reasons as someone else on here said)...
gunslinger
Opening Act

Capitain America's been torn apart

« Reply #4274 on: November 28, 2006, 01:30:13 PM »

I think Dec. 19 is the day.  Look at the tour schedule....3 shows at the same venue in Universal City, CA, which just so happens to be home of Universal headquarters.  First show is on the 17th, perfect scene for a cd release party. ok

Wake Up!!  Time to Diieeee!!!!
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #4275 on: November 28, 2006, 01:32:36 PM »

"You will hear from GNR by the end of the year, whether it be about new live dates or the new album."

Lol. Goodbye 2006.

What a prick this guy is.  Roll Eyes

sorry, i'm not up to date right now. who said that and where can i read it?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4276 on: November 28, 2006, 01:41:41 PM »

"You will hear from GNR by the end of the year, whether it be about new live dates or the new album."

Lol. Goodbye 2006.

What a prick this guy is.? Roll Eyes

Merck did to the guy a at Sp1at.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Edward Rose
« Reply #4277 on: November 28, 2006, 01:44:52 PM »

All you have to do is go back to page 212 and start reading. That way Jarmo doesn't have to repeat himself every 3 pages. Undecided
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #4278 on: November 28, 2006, 02:12:56 PM »

If Axl and company are all out rocking people's socks off during the tour, who is at the studio making sure the final touches are being put on Chinese Democray? The tour is great and everything, but how are they going to release this album if they are touring? Axl doesn?t strike me as the kind of bloke who lets other people finish his album (artwork, mastering) without supervision.

So, here?s my dumb point.

I?m thinking we won?t see the album until after the tour is completed sometime in 2007.

What do you all think?

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #4279 on: November 28, 2006, 02:14:07 PM »

If Axl and company are all out rocking people's socks off during the tour, who is at the studio making sure the final touches are being put on Chinese Democray? The tour is great and everything, but how are they going to release this album if they are touring? Axl doesn?t strike me as the kind of bloke who lets other people finish his album (artwork, mastering) without supervision.

So, here?s my dumb point.

I?m thinking we won?t see the album until after the tour is completed sometime in 2007.

What do you all think?

The 'final touches' to Chinese Democracy have been put on for the last few years.
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: