Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2024, 02:14:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228579 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 658399 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4240 on: November 28, 2006, 08:44:50 AM »

People could understand what he said a lot better if it was actually available for reading here.

I assume it was like this, but since I haven't seen the actual e-mail, I'm only guessing:

Will we hear from GN'R before the year's end?
Yes

I'm guessing and speculating now, but since it was taken out of context, I'm pretty sure it was something like that.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
asylumdave
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4241 on: November 28, 2006, 09:36:24 AM »

Just ask yarno@sp1at.com or bigboss for confirmation......even though you have nothing really to confirm
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #4242 on: November 28, 2006, 09:48:55 AM »

People could understand what he said a lot better if it was actually available for reading here.

I assume it was like this, but since I haven't seen the actual e-mail, I'm only guessing:

Will we hear from GN'R before the year's end?
Yes

I'm guessing and speculating now, but since it was taken out of context, I'm pretty sure it was something like that.

/jarmo

Erm..how are you guessing at what was said, while stating it was taken out of context? Coz in order to say it was taken out of context, you would need to know exactly what was said wouldnt you?

I would'nt do that if I were you.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #4243 on: November 28, 2006, 09:53:48 AM »

FROM MELODICROCK.COM:

A little more on that December 19 release date for Chinese Democracy. An update from my original source: "...GNR mgmt is wavering on that date and that they (Universal) don't even know if it's solid anymore...they told me they don't expect it anymore in 2006..."
Ok, see you back here in May for the next GNR album update!

hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4244 on: November 28, 2006, 09:55:49 AM »

FROM MELODICROCK.COM:

A little more on that December 19 release date for Chinese Democracy. An update from my original source: "...GNR mgmt is wavering on that date and that they (Universal) don't even know if it's solid anymore...they told me they don't expect it anymore in 2006..."
Ok, see you back here in May for the next GNR album update!

IF this is true, which is a big if, then there goes any chance of blaming the record label for the delay
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4245 on: November 28, 2006, 09:56:07 AM »

Hey Jarmo,

Merck and Axl defenetly stated at one point that the album would be out this year. It dosnt really matter To me if it comes out this year or next year ...its pretty evident that it is coming out soon.

Im just wondering ....In your opinion do u think this will still happen? I just want to know what you think?
guns_n_motley
« Reply #4246 on: November 28, 2006, 10:14:31 AM »

from what ive heard, Jimmy Iovine thinks they can fare better releasing it in June/July
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4247 on: November 28, 2006, 10:27:15 AM »

Erm..how are you guessing at what was said, while stating it was taken out of context? Coz in order to say it was taken out of context, you would need to know exactly what was said wouldnt you?

I know what the reply was and I'm assuming what the question was.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
estranged.1098
« Reply #4248 on: November 28, 2006, 10:27:48 AM »

Hey Jarmo,

Merck and Axl defenetly stated at one point that the album would be out this year. It dosnt really matter To me if it comes out this year or next year ...its pretty evident that it is coming out soon.

Im just wondering ....In your opinion do u think this will still happen? I just want to know what you think?

jarmo just said a day or two ago that he is still optimistic.
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4249 on: November 28, 2006, 10:30:00 AM »

oh cool, thanks. This thread is so long its hard to tell whats goin on now
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #4250 on: November 28, 2006, 10:35:24 AM »

I'm still hoping for a 2006 release...
4 tuesdays left... Smiley
but only the 19th seems possible...

cant wait!

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4251 on: November 28, 2006, 10:36:25 AM »

Hey Jarmo,

Things seem to be rolling along so I remain optimistic.

My opinion is that until things are 100% sure, they won't say anything.

/jarmo

Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #4252 on: November 28, 2006, 10:37:35 AM »

My opinion is that until things are 100% sure, they won't say anything.

Of course, one could argue that they shouldn't have said anything in the first place until things were 100% sure.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #4253 on: November 28, 2006, 10:44:16 AM »

I'm a little puzzled as to why they chose to tour (in europe and in usa), without making sure the album was done?

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
PigeonOfSh!tMetal
Headliner

« Reply #4254 on: November 28, 2006, 10:48:02 AM »

I'm a little puzzled as to why they chose to tour (in europe and in usa), without making sure the album was done?

Maybe they had plans to tour Europe in the Summer and come back to the US and tour with the new album, but the album idea fell through?

A frown is a smile in an upside down world.
madagas
« Reply #4255 on: November 28, 2006, 10:59:50 AM »

I think for the first time since the end of the UYI tour, it is safe to say that they now are a BAND. They have the feel of a unit now and not a rag tag group of studio musicians. Let's change our perspective now and look at 2006 as the beginning of a new era. A real beginning and not a half ass attempt like 1998 to 2005. Although I love Brain and Bucket, in the end, they didn't seem as in to it as Bumble and Frank. The chemistry seems right with everyone now and that does make a big difference.? Wink
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 11:20:51 AM by madagas » Logged
vicente
Headliner

"OK, nevermind"

« Reply #4256 on: November 28, 2006, 11:12:39 AM »

Man, I hope you are right. I haven't seen the band performing this year, so it's glad to know that people have this perception of them as a "Band" and not of just some hired musicians.

Vicente

"all that anger, all that anger"
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #4257 on: November 28, 2006, 11:22:11 AM »

I sincerly thought the album would be out today.  Sad

masterdan
Banned
Rocker

No one can live in sorrow- -ask all your friends..

« Reply #4258 on: November 28, 2006, 11:23:56 AM »

I think now that they're going to wait until the last possible minute to release the album.  IF the "one of these tuesdays" thing is true, they'll wait until the last tuesday of this year.  If that isn't true, then who knows when it will be out.

Guns N' Roses @ the Bradley Center: 11/29 (CANCELLED)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #4259 on: November 28, 2006, 11:26:10 AM »

I sincerly thought the album would be out today.  Sad

I was kinda thinking so too.

I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this, but I truly am starting to get disheartened.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: