Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2024, 06:14:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228582 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 658600 times)
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #4180 on: November 27, 2006, 01:21:10 PM »

Perhaps people would relax more if someone could just admit that its not coming out this year rather than deleting posts with official release lists in them and those from Mysteron. That just makes the whole thing look like a big cover up. I think the main point is quit messing with people, I'm sure most people on this board are big and brave enough to accept another delay. After all we've had lots of practice over the last 10 yrs

I am neither big nor brave enough to accept another delay.  When Jan. 1 rolls around I give up.  How many times do you have to be slapped in the face before you stop coming back for more?

I think you need to consider your legacy before you do that. You gained the admiration of many many people over your last 18 posts, if nothing else stay here for your fans... please.

haha. rofl
The General
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4181 on: November 27, 2006, 01:25:04 PM »

-It is this year

Axl 2006
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #4182 on: November 27, 2006, 01:25:34 PM »

... you would have to be a freakin retard to print "Chinese Democracy" on any easily-accessible release schedule. This goes for whether it is actually coming out or not. Everybody who hasn't lived under a rock for the past ten years knows this thing must be hush-hush.
NJ Guns
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4183 on: November 27, 2006, 05:18:53 PM »

Perhaps people would relax more if someone could just admit that its not coming out this year rather than deleting posts with official release lists in them and those from Mysteron. That just makes the whole thing look like a big cover up. I think the main point is quit messing with people, I'm sure most people on this board are big and brave enough to accept another delay. After all we've had lots of practice over the last 10 yrs

I am neither big nor brave enough to accept another delay.  When Jan. 1 rolls around I give up.  How many times do you have to be slapped in the face before you stop coming back for more?

I think you need to consider your legacy before you do that. You gained the admiration of many many people over your last 18 posts, if nothing else stay here for your fans... please.

I'm sorry that I don't have the time to post in 8,632 different threads about a band that has released nothing for over a decade.  I've only listened to them for 17 years but I don't spend 23 hours a day reading message boards so my opinion doesn't count.  Whatever.  Keep whistling past the graveyard.  "The album's coming, everything's ok, the album's coming, everything's ok, the album's coming..."  I know I don't have any fans.  Pretty soon neither will Axl.  Except for people who don't mind being repeatedly lied to but if that keeps you happy...
fixintodie
« Reply #4184 on: November 27, 2006, 05:44:34 PM »

The sad thing is the people that genuinely voice their concern over this will probably get labelled 'whingers'.

As is always the case. Many people seem to be under the impression that any constructive criticism/realism/disappointment makes you a non-fan. But then, I'd rather be a non-fan than a gullible idiot.
badobessionwithaxl
Headliner

Live and let die.

« Reply #4185 on: November 27, 2006, 05:48:38 PM »

The sad thing is the people that genuinely voice their concern over this will probably get labelled 'whingers'.

As is always the case. Many people seem to be under the impression that any constructive criticism/realism/disappointment makes you a non-fan. But then, I'd rather be a non-fan than a gullible idiot.

Amen to that!!!!  hihi

Can't stop thinkin bout doin it one more time..
guns_n_motley
« Reply #4186 on: November 27, 2006, 07:13:44 PM »

is it possible that the delay might be Merck leaving sanctuary??? Im sure theres all legalities tied up with that..
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #4187 on: November 27, 2006, 08:47:23 PM »

GUNS N ROSES - THE QUESTIONS REMAIN:
I have had a lot of enquires on how solid the December 19 release date for Guns N Roses' Chinese Democracy might be. Answer - who the hell knows! It is only as good as the other 27 release dates that have come to pass thus far. One rumor suggests that the release is now planned for June or July 2007, while HMV Canada also lists the December 19 date.
Where did I get that date from? A long time source informed me he saw it printed on an internal memo while visiting a Universal Records office a week or two back. But even that doesn't mean much in the world of Axl Rose. Believe it has been released only when you are holding the CD in your hands.

Speaking of Guns N Roses, a good buddy was at a recent GNR show to cover the event, but was told by organisers to: "...take no pictures, to not look at him or not talk to him because he'd cancel the show..."

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4188 on: November 27, 2006, 09:50:37 PM »

so why was the thread about merk's latest comment deleted after reaching 7 pages? Did anyone confirm that merk didn't make that comment or what?
Adam_Guill
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4189 on: November 27, 2006, 09:52:28 PM »

this place is awesome, it's just like my family. everyone is always yelling and if it weren't for thousands of miles of separation, someone would probably get shot.

happy christmas everyone
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4190 on: November 27, 2006, 09:53:36 PM »

so why was the thread about merk's latest comment deleted after reaching 7 pages? Did anyone confirm that merk didn't make that comment or what?

The comment was taken out of context.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #4191 on: November 27, 2006, 09:54:57 PM »

/jarmo

Thanks for the info. The speculation continues hihi

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
scar2d2w
Headliner

« Reply #4192 on: November 27, 2006, 09:56:03 PM »

this place is awesome, it's just like my family. everyone is always yelling and if it weren't for thousands of miles of separation, someone would probably get shot.

happy christmas everyone

word...here's our "family"

rofl beer drool smoking rant Huh

hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4193 on: November 27, 2006, 09:56:24 PM »

thanks jarmo, just for curiosity, ?do you happen to have the context of that comment?
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #4194 on: November 27, 2006, 09:57:48 PM »

thanks jarmo, just for curiosity,  do you happen to have the context of that comment?

Yeah, I don't even know what the comment was...

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4195 on: November 27, 2006, 09:59:50 PM »

So are we allowed to post the entire passage then if the only reason it was censored is because it was taken out of context?

I would think it is pretty relevant given he has told us we would see an album this year, and that "taken out of context" quote seems to indicate that may not be entirely accurate.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #4196 on: November 27, 2006, 10:01:18 PM »

Atleast it proves there was a comment, and that Splat isn't making it up. The question then is, what from the original context would a commercial magazine benefit from leaving out?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #4197 on: November 27, 2006, 10:11:24 PM »

It's not coming out this year. We know that now. So now what?

Don't pretend you're not fucking devastated like the rest of us ...
Hi btw ...? Tongue

yeah it sucks. Who are you by the way? Hi I guess.

Just some random Aussie who heard about this site from a mate at work ...

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #4198 on: November 27, 2006, 10:11:44 PM »

happy christmas everyone

feel the same too

haha that post was awesome

on topic: what is the original context fo the comment...just to clear things up?
ben9785
« Reply #4199 on: November 27, 2006, 10:16:45 PM »

It's not coming out this year. We know that now. So now what?

Don't pretend you're not fucking devastated like the rest of us ...
Hi btw ...  Tongue

yeah it sucks. Who are you by the way? Hi I guess.

Just some random Aussie who heard about this site from a mate at work ...

ITS YOU!!!
lol this is a guy who started at my work, i've kept him up to date with the progress of CD
he's a downloading motherfucker via me. i told him to join up. thats so funny

anyway sorry
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: