Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2024, 10:25:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228582 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 658813 times)
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #4100 on: November 26, 2006, 10:18:33 PM »

If something "came up" they should let the fans know since they said it would be this year.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #4101 on: November 26, 2006, 10:19:30 PM »

Mysteron's last word on the situation....

"As far as everyone knows, the record is coming out this year. If anything changes, people will be informed."

Not sure what you are referring to.

RR
I was going to post his quote saying there wont be a surprise release, but its been deleted.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #4102 on: November 26, 2006, 10:20:40 PM »

Something did come up, it's just a matter of them telling us when they have to. Apparantly that's not yet. And what will they tell us when the time comes? Not much I'm afraid.

Speculation is all we got. Speculation and logic.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Robio576
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4103 on: November 26, 2006, 10:22:24 PM »

"As far as everyone knows, the record is coming out this year. If anything changes, people will be informed."

RR
I was going to post his quote saying there wont be a surprise release, but its been deleted.

We're on the same page my friend. beer

RR
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4104 on: November 26, 2006, 10:23:04 PM »

Something did come up, it's just a matter of them telling us when they have to. Apparantly that's not yet. And what will they tell us when the time comes? Not much I'm afraid.

They were never going to tell people the album wasn't coming out when they are trying to sell concert tickets. After they aren't asking people to spend money anymore will they drop the bomb that the CD is no where in site.
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #4105 on: November 26, 2006, 10:23:31 PM »

If something "came up" they should let the fans know since they said it would be this year.

To let us know now would just give the press the green light to bash Axl for letting another year go by without the CD. No, they'll stay quiet. In fact, I'll bet we hear nothing again for quite some time. The Web site updates have slowed, Axl and Merck have stopped saying this year, tour is going well, why ruin it by saying they misled the fans again. No, no, we'll not hear much, if anything, from the GNR machine for a good while yet.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #4106 on: November 26, 2006, 10:23:57 PM »

They were never going to tell people the album wasn't coming out when they are trying to sell concert tickets. After they aren't asking people to spend money anymore will they drop the bomb that the CD is no where in site.

Yup, that pretty much catches the thrust of it.

Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #4107 on: November 26, 2006, 10:25:51 PM »

wooooow this thread just keeps getting larger and larger... all I can say is, we've all been very patient, why not be patient for a little while longer?? and I've said this before and i'll say it again a different way, all their merch, says CHINESE DEMOCRACY on it, but the tags all say MADE IN CHINA. ?lol ?I think it's plausible that all their shit was printed in china, and when it's coming over here, we'll get a leak like 2-3 days before hand. ?or a press release.. until then all their shit is not being done here to prevent all that sort of crap. ?is there any way to find out where their previous releases have been pressed??
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #4108 on: November 26, 2006, 10:26:47 PM »

Well, if the label has recieved the master, the leak will happen, eventually.

misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #4109 on: November 26, 2006, 10:28:32 PM »

Damn, it's started already... They just played Patience on the radio and the Dj started making fun of CD, saying it was supposed to come out this year but does anyone really care anymore. no

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #4110 on: November 26, 2006, 10:30:28 PM »

It's been going on a long time now. When I post about CD in a general music forum in my country (the biggest one), it's pretty much Yeah right. We've heard that before. Axls a joke. The music will be shit

14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #4111 on: November 26, 2006, 10:38:30 PM »

The right thing for mgmt to do is set the record straight as to whether a 2006 release is still happening or not.  If not, give us some indication (something like "by end of feberuary 2007" or something like that).  I know people will still doubt (and who can blame them?), but at least we can stop with the bullshit. 

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Gunner17
Rocker

What we got here is...

« Reply #4112 on: November 26, 2006, 10:41:29 PM »

Undecided I really thought that I was going to eat my words and stay on the boards, but it really don't look like that is going to be happening.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #4113 on: November 26, 2006, 10:46:05 PM »

You dont know shit so stop acting like you do. Axl has said 2006 is the year the album is going to come out.  He has no reason to make up shit just for the sake of making it up. You know this just as well as I do...
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #4114 on: November 26, 2006, 10:47:22 PM »

RR

Maybe Mysteron has been mis-informed?
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4115 on: November 26, 2006, 10:48:52 PM »

RR

Yeah - Mysteron - the guy with the proven track record was misinformed and the ridiculous Internet rumour (surprise release) with no factual or logical basis whatsoever was right.? ?I don't think so.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #4116 on: November 26, 2006, 10:49:24 PM »

Maybe SOMEONE could come on here and inform us if the CD is indeed going to hit in 2006...maybe something will happen tomorrow regarding an annoucement..LETS HOPE.
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4117 on: November 26, 2006, 10:51:08 PM »

The right thing for mgmt to do is set the record straight as to whether a 2006 release is still happening or not.

Not going to happen when they are still on tour. I would not be surprised in the least if their way of promoting the tour was to leak those stories about a potential Nov 21 release date as a means of generating some semblence of fan interest to hopefully increase concert ticket sales.

If they had been clear all year that they were touring and we would not be seeing CD for sure, then attendence might have been worse than it already was. After the tour is completed they will make up some sort of story as to why we don't have an album, and then it won't have any affect on ticket sales.
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #4118 on: November 26, 2006, 10:52:41 PM »

speaking of Mysteron, what happened to his latest posts from a few days ago? ?

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #4119 on: November 26, 2006, 10:53:37 PM »

RR

Yeah - Mysteron - the guy with the proven track record was misinformed and the ridiculous Internet rumour (surprise release) with no factual or logical basis whatsoever was right.? ?I don't think so.

Looks like Mysteron's proven record has been put to the test! Grin
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: