Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 13, 2024, 04:22:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228582 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 659127 times)
guns_n_motley
« Reply #3980 on: November 26, 2006, 11:47:48 AM »

We will not get CD this year I think. It's the same as in 2002.

If its not coming out this year there won't be? a statement, because there never has been a statement on what is going on. Even after the cancelled tour in 2002 there was no statement.
its not like 2002... the cd will be coming out soon...and GNR plans to stay active for awihle

That was the plan in '02 as well. That's the problem with this band, you never fuckin know. Why are people getting so paranoid on the boards when something slightly negative happens? Because they know this band is as stable as a nuclear weapon.

No it wasnt.. in 2002 axl stated "soon isnt the word" and the tour started off on cancellations and no shows.. then it imploded and axl went back into hiding..

this year axl has been saying "it is this year" hes also shown up to every date, no cancellations (except for portland that wasnt axls fault) and the tour seems that its goign to be going on for a long time...

there is a BIG difference...

all you have to do is look at hte evidence.. the cd is coming... management will announce it when they will. as Ive said, its done, its out of axls hands now.. whatever the holdup is, its not axl..

the delay I would guess wouldve been the adding of BBF and Frank onto the album...
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 11:53:15 AM by guns_n_motley » Logged
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3981 on: November 26, 2006, 11:51:25 AM »

How do you know it's done, out of his hands and with the record company?

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3982 on: November 26, 2006, 11:57:32 AM »

On the previous page?

So as brett has it, it's already pressed but there're some issues over the copyright of the cover or over the design not being done nicely? Or just another BS.

did gnr management actually say in a statement about thier only being so many tuesday's left this year?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? Huh

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20060928&content_id=pr1&vkey=news&fext=.jsp
toward the end
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3983 on: November 26, 2006, 11:59:13 AM »

We will not get CD this year I think. It's the same as in 2002.

If its not coming out this year there won't be  a statement, because there never has been a statement on what is going on. Even after the cancelled tour in 2002 there was no statement.
its not like 2002... the cd will be coming out soon...and GNR plans to stay active for awihle

That was the plan in '02 as well. That's the problem with this band, you never fuckin know. Why are people getting so paranoid on the boards when something slightly negative happens? Because they know this band is as stable as a nuclear weapon.

No it wasnt.. in 2002 axl stated "soon isnt the word" and the tour started off on cancellations and no shows.. then it imploded and axl went back into hiding..

this year axl has been saying "it is this year" hes also shown up to every date, no cancellations (except for portland that wasnt axls fault) and the tour seems that its goign to be going on for a long time...

there is a BIG difference...

all you have to do is look at hte evidence.. the cd is coming... management will announce it when they will. as Ive said, its done, its out of axls hands now.. whatever the holdup is, its not axl..

the delay I would guess wouldve been the adding of BBF and Frank onto the album...

but ...but ...but axl hasnt said anything about the release since the VMA"S . and he has plenty of oppertunity to do so , considering 99% of concert goers are not forumn lurkers that would have been great publicity
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3984 on: November 26, 2006, 12:00:33 PM »

On the previous page?

So as brett has it, it's already pressed but there're some issues over the copyright of the cover or over the design not being done nicely? Or just another BS.

Thanks, but I was looking for something factual and reputable.? ? ?Not "Brett said so". 

So we don't know at all that it's out of his hands and with the record company.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Edward Rose
« Reply #3985 on: November 26, 2006, 12:01:09 PM »

On the previous page?

Who is Brett? I find this copyright issue over the cover art to be quite curious.
hackvresse
Rocker

I'm God

« Reply #3986 on: November 26, 2006, 12:08:41 PM »

PLEASE remember 2001, axl confirmed the album for june and guess what happened? nothing...

maybe we'd be better off without you anyway
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3987 on: November 26, 2006, 12:09:16 PM »

On the previous page?

Who is Brett? I find this copyright issue over the cover art to be quite curious.

I don't know. a comedian or something and an acquaintance with Tommy?  Huh

and a poster here.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=ef01a64146f66a6e74d0da054e6d3978&topic=39598.msg811190#msg811190
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 12:13:14 PM by ppbebe » Logged
guns_n_motley
« Reply #3988 on: November 26, 2006, 12:09:33 PM »

On the previous page?

Thanks, but I was looking for something factual and reputable.? ? ?Not "Brett said so".?

brett isnt the reason why I say univeral has it..

But bretts rumor could contain some truth...I could see it happening with GNR
Edward Rose
« Reply #3989 on: November 26, 2006, 12:11:53 PM »

On the previous page?

I don't know. a comedian or something and an acquaintance of Tommy?  Huh

Thanks.
Malkav
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3990 on: November 26, 2006, 12:12:19 PM »

Maybe the date is on nov 28 who knows, I hope the cd come out this year, that 's all what I want crying
guns_n_motley
« Reply #3991 on: November 26, 2006, 12:13:14 PM »

On the previous page?

I don't know. a comedian or something and an acquaintance of Tommy?? Huh

Thanks.
hes a music manager in L.A. hes got a site... click on his name its in is profile.. rocknrollbadboy or something like that..
Hysteron
« Reply #3992 on: November 26, 2006, 12:13:58 PM »

On the previous page?

A famous Rock Photographer, who says he knows a lot about the album, the guys the closest thing to an inside informer or celebrity here, well except Mysteron.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3993 on: November 26, 2006, 12:14:53 PM »

On the previous page?

Thanks, but I was looking for something factual and reputable.? ? ?Not "Brett said so".?

Then what is the reason

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #3994 on: November 26, 2006, 12:15:19 PM »

Until Jan 1, 2007 rolls around, I'm not losing hope or getting worked up. ?Naive or not, it's been a great year for GnR fans, and I'm holding the band/Merck/Axl to their word. ?I'll save all my bitterness and disappointment for if and when they fail to deliver...
guns_n_motley
« Reply #3995 on: November 26, 2006, 12:20:44 PM »

Given the album still isn't listed on Universal's release lists, I think its a fair assumption that the album won't be out this year. Harsh, but reality bites.

However I'm still looking forward to late december!

actually, that guy who worked at HMV got the Split sheets from universal and he said Guns n roses was on there for December 19th...
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #3996 on: November 26, 2006, 12:24:14 PM »

On the previous page?

All that stuff is taken care of far in advance. Plus they used that pic on t shirts before and it would have come up by now. Its BS that it has to do with copyright of a picture.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Edward Rose
« Reply #3997 on: November 26, 2006, 12:26:22 PM »

All that stuff is taken care of far in advance. Plus they used that pic on t shirts before and it would have come up by now. Its BS that it has to do with copyright of a picture.

I made my comment because I don't think they'll be using the bicycle picture. Just a hunch though.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #3998 on: November 26, 2006, 12:27:12 PM »

On the previous page?

maybe thats not it though, maybe its what the other poster at Metal sludge said.. THat axl told them wat picture to use, and they decided to do something different, so now they have to change everything
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #3999 on: November 26, 2006, 12:51:12 PM »

If true it would be disappointing.  The cover art seems like the one thing that could have been done/approved weeks, months, even longer.

I think this is just one more rumor.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: