Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:18:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 647257 times)
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #3580 on: November 21, 2006, 01:23:09 PM »

Which tuesdays are left?

28th november unlikely since that date is only 7 days away, shipment and all that crap. nope
5th december: Usually albums get announced with 3/4 weeks notice? Since it's the 21th now.....kinda unlikely even if it's announced this evening at the show.
12th december:If they would announce it tonight the 21th, Perfect timing?
19th december: If this is the date. expect the announcement at end of november, within 7 days!?
26th december: This one? naaaah, A bit late for Christmas shopping no?

So........If this year is still on: it will either come the 12th or the 19th of december! And.........if the three weeks notice is true... we can expect an announcement tonight if the 12th date is on........or within 7 days if the 19th date is on!

Cheesy

ofcourse I'm just guessing  Sad

Dec 26th is actually a very big shopping day; traditionally the day thousands of people flock to malls and return/exchange their gifts.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #3581 on: November 21, 2006, 01:23:32 PM »

MTV.dk(Denmark) reports:

Guns N?Roses udskyder album endnu engang
Heller ikke 2006 ser ud til at blive ?ret, hvor det l?nge ventede Guns N?Roses album, ?Chinese Democracy?, ser dagens lys. Albummet, der efterh?nden har v?ret p? vej i tolv ?r, kan s?ledes tidligst ventes p? trapperne i for?ret 2007. ?rsagen til udskydelsen er uvis, men dog skulle b?de bandets pladeselskab, Universal Records, og Axl Rose v?re enige om, at der mangler en udgivelsesdato. Men vi venter p? den (og pladen) kan det konstateres, at de personer, der har haft mulighed for et gennemlyt, i fl?ng kalder den et mesterv?rk, heriblandt Sebastian Bach fra hedengangne Skid Row.

It basically says that we earliest can expect CD in spring 07. They say that they dont know why its been postponed.... And Seb Bach had heard the record and it should be a masterpiece...
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #3582 on: November 21, 2006, 01:25:14 PM »

Spring 07'...  no

... and the cycle continues....
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #3583 on: November 21, 2006, 01:29:00 PM »

Spring 07'...? no

... and the cycle continues....

wow, MTV has spoken to management   Roll Eyes ... well I still think it is 2006. if it was postponed (for legal reasons, Merck & GNR leaving Sanctuary for Azoff, etc.) i am sure we will get announcment soon...
Edward Rose
« Reply #3584 on: November 21, 2006, 01:30:14 PM »

I wasn't able to read too much of this trhead, but someone at mygnr brought up an interesting point.

Merck told this person in eMail that Europe would get the album a day early (Monday) from the Tuesday it's released. Well if December 26th was chosen as the release day (just bear with me for a moment), then record stores will be closed in Europe for their "Day Early" deal becuase that Monday is Chistmas.

Now, if these CD's are obviously in the stores (everywhere) at least two days before that country's release day, it means that the CD's would be sitting in a box in the managers office on Sunday, December 24th. So how about this crazy scenario unfolding, but with special permission from the record company to sell them on Christmas Eve (December 24th) to all of those last minute shoppers, and best of all.... A CHRISTMAS GIFT TO THE GUNS FANS!

Just a theory... rant and flame on  Grin
chris83
Opening Act

2007?

« Reply #3585 on: November 21, 2006, 01:30:50 PM »

this shit began with the promised video on gnr.com when the tour started and nothing came......then the del james article and so on

...unlike oasis we could not find a way to all get along
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3586 on: November 21, 2006, 01:31:31 PM »

ditto to velimir. Why some are so unstable?

Merk says:

- "...there are ___ Tuesdays left..." (But he doesn't say it will be released on a Tuesday, does he. Furthermore, why do  we to assume he's talking about the U.S. schedule of releases?)

Didn't he say it would be released on one of those tuesdays somewhere? Huh And common sense would say he was referring to the us. (and well maybe to the talk having been around about the release date .)
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #3587 on: November 21, 2006, 01:31:51 PM »

Which tuesdays are left?

28th november unlikely since that date is only 7 days away, shipment and all that crap. nope
5th december: Usually albums get announced with 3/4 weeks notice? Since it's the 21th now.....kinda unlikely even if it's announced this evening at the show.
19th december: If this is the date. expect the announcement at end of november, within 7 days!?

So........If this year is still on: it will either come the 12th or the 19th of december! And.........if the three weeks notice is true... we can expect an announcement tonight if the 12th date is on........or within 7 days if the 19th date is on!

Cheesy

Dec 26th is actually a very big shopping day; traditionally the day thousands of people flock to malls and return/exchange their gifts.

shit, hadn't thought about that....maybe.... but damn, then we will know within 7 days if the 12th or the 19th is on? And if we will hear nothing in 7 or 8 days.....and 2006 is still the target....the 26th is the last of the last options.  Shocked

for fuck sake.... within 14 days the final verdict.........the jury is still out  Shocked

C'mon Axl, make us happy!  Cheesy

beer

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #3588 on: November 21, 2006, 01:33:02 PM »

Which tuesdays are left?

Cheesy

ofcourse I'm just guessing? Sad

Yeah but it's supposed to be out in Europe 1 day before & I doubt anything is open anywhere on December 25th...
 Huh

"This Melody Inside Of Me Still Searches For Solution"
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #3589 on: November 21, 2006, 01:33:28 PM »

I'm not going anywhere near a store on December 24 (too many people), so Edward, I hope your theory is wrong.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
nesquik
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #3590 on: November 21, 2006, 01:34:46 PM »

The album will not be released this year.
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #3591 on: November 21, 2006, 01:36:17 PM »

The album will not be released this year.

The album will be released this year.
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #3592 on: November 21, 2006, 01:36:31 PM »

Which tuesdays are left?

Cheesy

Yeah but it's supposed to be out in Europe 1 day before & I doubt anything is open anywhere on December 25th...
 Huh

good call...... *hopes for an announcement at tonights show!* or at one of the shows within 7 daysGrin I really believe in 2006.  nervous

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3593 on: November 21, 2006, 01:37:05 PM »

and your source is what, nes?
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #3594 on: November 21, 2006, 01:38:14 PM »

probably his own judgment.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #3595 on: November 21, 2006, 01:39:23 PM »

Common Sense?
 Huh

"This Melody Inside Of Me Still Searches For Solution"
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #3596 on: November 21, 2006, 01:45:05 PM »

ditto to velimir. Why some are so unstable?

Merk says:

- "...there are ___ Tuesdays left..." (But he doesn't say it will be released on a Tuesday, does he. Furthermore, why do? we to assume he's talking about the U.S. schedule of releases?)

Didn't he say it would be released on one of those tuesdays somewhere? Huh And common sense would say he was referring to the us. (and well maybe to the talk having been around about the release date .)

You're quite right ppbebe, he said at one point theres x tuesdays left in 2006 and the album will come out on one of them  ok

I would'nt do that if I were you.
Edward Rose
« Reply #3597 on: November 21, 2006, 01:46:10 PM »

I'm not going anywhere near a store on December 24 (too many people), so Edward, I hope your theory is wrong.

Yeah but you could just wake up early and be the first in the door. problem solved  ok
Edward Rose
« Reply #3598 on: November 21, 2006, 01:47:29 PM »

I wasn't able to read too much of this trhead, but someone at mygnr brought up an interesting point.

Merck told this person in eMail that Europe would get the album a day early (Monday) from the Tuesday it's released. Well if December 26th was chosen as the release day (just bear with me for a moment), then record stores will be closed in Europe for their "Day Early" deal becuase that Monday is Chistmas.

Now, if these CD's are obviously in the stores (everywhere) at least two days before that country's release day, it means that the CD's would be sitting in a box in the managers office on Sunday, December 24th. So how about this crazy scenario unfolding, but with special permission from the record company to sell them on Christmas Eve (December 24th) to all of those last minute shoppers, and best of all.... A CHRISTMAS GIFT TO THE GUNS FANS!

Just a theory... rant and flame on  Grin

One more thing... this is likely to happen ANYWAY with the normal releases of that week...

# Oh Gravity ~ Switchfoot
# 21 ~ Omarion
# No Place to Be ~ Matisyahu
# Indianola ~ Steve Azar
# The Best of Rocky ~ Original Soundtrack
# If You Ever Leave Me ~ Jack Jones
# Family Values Tour 2006 ~ Family Values Tour 2006
# Bees Things Flowers ~ Incognito
# Legends of Broadway (Dig) ~ Bernadette Peters
# Real Deal: Greatest Hits 1 ~ Stevie Ray Vaughan
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 01:50:58 PM by Edward Rose » Logged
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3599 on: November 21, 2006, 01:50:59 PM »

MTV.dk(Denmark) reports:

Guns N?Roses udskyder album endnu engang
Heller ikke 2006 ser ud til at blive ?ret, hvor det l?nge ventede Guns N?Roses album, ?Chinese Democracy?, ser dagens lys. Albummet, der efterh?nden har v?ret p? vej i tolv ?r, kan s?ledes tidligst ventes p? trapperne i for?ret 2007. ?rsagen til udskydelsen er uvis, men dog skulle b?de bandets pladeselskab, Universal Records, og Axl Rose v?re enige om, at der mangler en udgivelsesdato. Men vi venter p? den (og pladen) kan det konstateres, at de personer, der har haft mulighed for et gennemlyt, i fl?ng kalder den et mesterv?rk, heriblandt Sebastian Bach fra hedengangne Skid Row.

It basically says that we earliest can expect CD in spring 07. They say that they dont know why its been postponed.... And Seb Bach had heard the record and it should be a masterpiece...

DAMN....if this is true this is truly fucked up....Since I have been waiting for such a long time, I came along with a "whatever attitude". So I did not really care about announcements so much. But this year felt so real.....
Well I guess the waiting continues
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: