Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:28:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 646897 times)
gibb
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3340 on: November 20, 2006, 09:51:43 PM »

Ok, here's my new psuedo theory.....I think it is being planned for Dec 26th.  Totally guessing, but here's why:

-Obviously not tomorrow, as Mysteron said we will know before it comes out.  I think the delay of the HD ad with Better shows it will be even longer;

MORE IMPORTANTLY:

- When asked if it is coming out this year or when it will be coming out, Merck/Management keep reiterating (or at least have said) "there are only xx Tuesdays left in the year".  That being said, could that not be a subtle way of saying , "yes, it will be out in 2006 and there are xx Tuesdays before it's out"?   If the date is really the last Tuesday, I think that response would really make sense. 

That being said,  don't think 12/26 is a business savvy date.....just thinking aloud.

Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #3341 on: November 20, 2006, 10:49:52 PM »

December 26th is better than never, but I'd rather it came out in early December, less time to wait  Wink
ben9785
« Reply #3342 on: November 20, 2006, 10:53:28 PM »

I don't care if its released as low bitrate realplayer files on a slow unstable Russian network server at 11:59PM on December 31st 2006, if it comes out by the end of the year I will be over the top. If it doesn't, I'm not exactly going to wage war, but I'l be a bit dissapointed.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #3343 on: November 20, 2006, 10:58:26 PM »

I don't care if its released as low bitrate realplayer files on a slow unstable Russian network server at 11:59PM on December 31st 2006, if it comes out by the end of the year I will be over the top. If it doesn't, I'm not exactly going to wage war, but I'l be a bit dissapointed.

slow unstable Russian network server  hihi
MATT-A-REAL-FAN
« Reply #3344 on: November 20, 2006, 11:00:22 PM »

? hihi ?hihi Hi-fuckin-larious! I think all of the anxiety is making everyone not only on edge but,the sarcasm is getting better everyday!! But,I think I might just wage war if it's a no show by Dec 31st...........

? ? ? MATT
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #3345 on: November 20, 2006, 11:04:55 PM »

If it doesn't come this year, I'm punching someone. Or something. Maybe just my dog.

Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #3346 on: November 20, 2006, 11:06:11 PM »

If it doesn't come this year, I'm punching someone. Or something. Maybe just my dog.

or your computer screen
xj220
Headliner

TWAT=goodness

« Reply #3347 on: November 20, 2006, 11:07:59 PM »

Real Player though?  I don't know, that's pushing it.

"Face it, if crime did not pay there would be very few criminals." -Laughton Lewis Burdock
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #3348 on: November 20, 2006, 11:15:41 PM »

Real Player though?? I don't know, that's pushing it.

maybe Quicktime, I'd have the Russians use Itunes, but I haven't updated in months
Brett_Meisner
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3349 on: November 20, 2006, 11:20:34 PM »

I just drove past Tower records and saw a huge line outside...

Wonder what they're lining up for.  Cool

Brett
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #3350 on: November 20, 2006, 11:21:27 PM »

Jay-Z maybe?
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #3351 on: November 20, 2006, 11:22:25 PM »

Wonder what they're lining up for.? Cool

Brett

Jay-Z!!! that music is bangin' ?yes *

hihi
badintentions
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #3352 on: November 20, 2006, 11:26:08 PM »

Wonder what they're lining up for.  Cool

Brett

You still stickin to that November 28th declaration you had a while back there Brett?
Brett_Meisner
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3353 on: November 20, 2006, 11:29:51 PM »

Brett

You still stickin to that November 28th declaration you had a while back there Brett?

100% - If the cd doesn't drop on that day I will walk down Sunset naked holding a sign that reads: "bring on the cock!"

100% guaranteed - and I'll post photo here to prove: http://www.rockandrollbadboy.com/photos/brett_meisner/

Which I won't have to prove because this I know.

Brett
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #3354 on: November 20, 2006, 11:32:27 PM »

So how are you so sure Brett?

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #3355 on: November 20, 2006, 11:33:21 PM »

Brett

100% - If the cd doesn't drop on that day I will walk down Sunset naked holding a sign that reads: "bring on the cock!"

100% guaranteed - and I'll post photo here to prove: http://www.rockandrollbadboy.com/photos/brett_meisner/

Brett

I hope your right Brett
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #3356 on: November 20, 2006, 11:34:16 PM »

Brett

Brett

Is the album pressed?

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
ben9785
« Reply #3357 on: November 20, 2006, 11:34:26 PM »

lol look I was trying to be degrading to Russians or anything, the reason slow unstable russian network server came into my mind was because i was just thinking about how i could overdramatize it the most and suddenly I thought of all those bootlegs and mp3s I used to download from those hopless. cu or .ra servers, which were all in Russian language and things like that where the connection would keep cutting out. I dont care how i hear it (assuming it would eventually of course be released in the appropriate format), i just can't wait to hear it, however it is  Smiley

p.s. fuck, look at all these bets and threats people are saying they will make if the album does or doesn't come out on a particular day or whatever. a range of stunts from ridiculous and silly to just demoralizing. im going to miss all this when the album comes out

p.p.s. sorry for being off topic
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 11:39:02 PM by ben114 » Logged
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3358 on: November 20, 2006, 11:41:50 PM »

Brett

Brett

That'll be an awful, but funny sight  hihi hihi
Toph1962
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3359 on: November 20, 2006, 11:58:06 PM »

what would happen if it came out the first tuesday in january? would everyone still be pissed that management didnt fulfill their promise?
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: