Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 01:22:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 646455 times)
dub05
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3040 on: November 17, 2006, 08:55:42 AM »

Maybe Brain and Josh Freese didn't actually leave...they just spontaneously combusted? Poof...up in a cloud of smoke! Grin This is still some funny shit. ok
rofl rofl rofl :rofl:Maybe the chosen one has done a runner & is working in some shoe shop
Sweet Black Magic
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3041 on: November 17, 2006, 09:02:21 AM »

Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year...it's just not widely reported.
badobessionwithaxl
Headliner

Live and let die.

« Reply #3042 on: November 17, 2006, 09:11:01 AM »

I think Axl is probably getting a little nervous because people keep building up the release and if it anything less than perfect no one will be satitisfied. He's probably taking his sweet time to get things in order.
It's not like all of you don't have half the songs already, so chill with the release date stuff.
It will be out when he wants it to be out.  peace

Can't stop thinkin bout doin it one more time..
Refused
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3043 on: November 17, 2006, 09:23:24 AM »

Axl knows that it's better not to release the album. He's selling out arenas ! Why would he need to release an album ?

I'm sure ticket sales would be a lot higher if he was touring with a product out.
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #3044 on: November 17, 2006, 09:41:07 AM »

Yeah, it takes 8 years to put together 13 songs...I see your point. Roll Eyes This record is special. More special than say Sgt Peppers or Dark Side or Highway 61 or whatever. These 13 songs require years and years of work. The promotion is different too. Yeah, it's going to be a lot different than thousands of thousands of records released before it. It really needs more time. I understand. You ever heard of Shark Sandwich? Kiss

Yea, and it's no "Smell the Glove", in my opinion.

I still say "Intravenus de Milo" is the best album name I've ever heard.  hihi

GNRevolution... the missing link.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3045 on: November 17, 2006, 10:10:05 AM »

I think the 28th will be the date for several reasons.

HD and 93X (or something) hints at a single release around the 19th.

We've heard different reports of something special happening for the band on the 21th.

The guy with the Far Downs rumour (who have yet to be proven false) said he heard the 28th.

The guy who talked to the Brazillian store was told the 28th, for sure.

Brett Meisner came on here and said the 28th, for sure.

And finally, check out this guy. Very interesting: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=11033;sa=showPosts

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #3046 on: November 17, 2006, 10:29:11 AM »

We've heard different reports of something special happening for the band on the 21th.

The guy with the Far Downs rumour (who have yet to be proven false) said he heard the 28th.

And finally, check out this guy. Very interesting: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=11033;sa=showPosts

Yeah, I was wondering why no one was bringing up thie Brett Meinser guy anymore. 28th it is!

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #3047 on: November 17, 2006, 10:36:31 AM »

Yeah, I was wondering why no one was bringing up thie Brett Meinser guy anymore. 28th it is!

brett misner is not a real person.... hes a "caracter" on the metal sludge boards... he has been for along time....  everyone at sludge was laughing when you all belived that crap.... there is no "brett misner" ok??? its just someone who made an online caracter....
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3048 on: November 17, 2006, 10:37:46 AM »

Really? Haha, ok. Those bastards. smoking

Still, I find the poster in that link very interesting.

supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #3049 on: November 17, 2006, 10:38:00 AM »

if that guy is right then it sucks.
i really want to be able to pre-order the album and get it the same day as the usa or maybe the second day. because i don't want to download the fucker. don't care about shipping costs, just make it available for everybody on the same day.

guns_n_motley
« Reply #3050 on: November 17, 2006, 10:38:32 AM »

brett misner is not a real person.... hes a "caracter" on the metal sludge boards... he has been for along time....? everyone at sludge was laughing when you all belived that crap.... there is no "brett misner" ok??? its just someone who made an online caracter....

actually, Brett Meisener is real.. hes not fake.. hes actually a big time agent in LA... he posts on various message boards... people on metal sludge make fun of him... no biggie..
MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #3051 on: November 17, 2006, 10:39:28 AM »

brett misner is not a real person.... hes a "caracter" on the metal sludge boards... he has been for along time....? everyone at sludge was laughing when you all belived that crap.... there is no "brett misner" ok??? its just someone who made an online caracter....

actually, Brett Meisener is real.. hes not fake.. hes actually a big time agent in LA... he posts on various message boards... people on metal sludge make fun of him... no biggie..

ok man.....  ok
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3052 on: November 17, 2006, 10:40:21 AM »

i really want to be able to pre-order the album and get it the same day as the usa or maybe the second day. because i don't want to download the fucker. don't care about shipping costs, just make it available for everybody on the same day.

Hello? How in hell could a 28th release be bad? Use the internet if you can't wait a couple extra days.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #3053 on: November 17, 2006, 10:41:15 AM »

JamesLofton29, our spokesman...
Point me to one of my posts where I claim I am "our spokesman".
What you need to understand
What you need to understand is that I am just giving my opinion. Like everyone else here is doing. But since I dont worship this little game management is playing I guess I need to be singled out. Just because you've been to several shows in a couple different countries doesn't make your opinion superior to mine.

MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #3054 on: November 17, 2006, 10:41:25 AM »

Hello? How in hell could a 28th release be bad?

it would be great!!!!! dont think its gonna happen tho ?Sad
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #3055 on: November 17, 2006, 10:42:12 AM »

Download it on the day and then get it when you can. ?peace

GNRevolution... the missing link.
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #3056 on: November 17, 2006, 10:44:00 AM »

Hello? How in hell could a 28th release be bad? Use the internet if you can't wait a couple extra days.
i never said a 28th release date is bad. i reffered to the fact that cd could be shipped to the big stores over-night in usa without any prior anouncement. that being said, i would have to download the fucker instead of receiving my copy and playing it from the start ok

madagas
« Reply #3057 on: November 17, 2006, 10:45:59 AM »

Polluxm, that guy's posts are interesting. Could be completely full of shit but they are interesting. Shocked
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3058 on: November 17, 2006, 10:46:09 AM »

i never said a 28th release date is bad. i reffered to the fact that cd could be shipped to the big stores over-night in usa without any prior anouncement. that being said, i would have to download the fucker instead of receiving my copy and playing it from the start ok

Yeah, I see your point. But when the choice stands between that type of release or summer 07, I can't see any reason to nitpick on those kind of details.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3059 on: November 17, 2006, 10:48:16 AM »

Polluxm, that guy's posts are interesting. Could be completely full of shit but they are interesting. Shocked

That's what I've been saying, so let's forget about Brett Meisner for the moment hihi

Very informative posts and they're layed out in a non-attention seeking way. I think he's created like 1 topic. Could be bullshit of course, but this is a new kind of bullshit to me. And I've been here a long time.

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: