Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 07:23:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228522 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 646271 times)
cibol
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2920 on: November 15, 2006, 05:01:46 PM »

Jesus, calm down. You're acting like he's Hitler reincarnated.

yeah he may not be Hitler, but we are no retarded and a bunch of ignorants....
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #2921 on: November 15, 2006, 05:18:39 PM »

I didn't see where he called you a bunch of ignorants?

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
cibol
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2922 on: November 15, 2006, 05:23:57 PM »

I don't know, I was expecting you know, chinese what? The guy knew right off the bat what I was talking about, Guns is big but man, Brazil is funny, you know guns just isn't in the news everyday, they have fans but it's different. No hesitation at all in his answers.

Here it goes
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #2923 on: November 15, 2006, 05:28:42 PM »

I don't know, I was expecting you know, chinese what? The guy knew right off the bat what I was talking about, Guns is big but man, Brazil is funny, you know guns just isn't in the news everyday, they have fans but it's different. No hesitation at all in his answers.

Here it goes

So because he was surprised by the fact the guy knew what chinese democracy was, you take that as him calling the whole country ignorant?  I am surprised when Americans know about the album, that doesn't mean I assume the whole country is ignorant. I think maybe you read to much into it, I don't think he meant it as a slam on the people of Brazil.  But maybe he can answer it better than me.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #2924 on: November 15, 2006, 05:35:27 PM »

? ?First off anyone thinking I was slagging on Brazil ( where I live for more than 6 years already, can kiss my ass...I love Brazil and care about it more than most Brazilians do, you don't know me so you can't judge) obviously you didn't read or understand my post properly or maybe I didn't explain myself the best that I could.

?I didn't put any Brazilian down in anyway....I stated the fact that piracy is huge problem and the sales of officially released cd's suffer because of this... no doubt if you go to bus station you can buy dvd's cd's of any kind anywhere in Brazil not just Salvador...Am I lying?

? The brazilians had a huge joke that while the president (Lula is fighting piracy he was watching pirate movies in the presedential plane...Right or Wrong? you as Brazilian should know.)

? ?That's why in a huge city like Salvador you have 2-3 maybe 4 good Stores. Is that bad? I never said. I think it's better than being Brainwashed and a "consumer zombie " like in many other countries. One Big Reason Why I choose to live here....

I did not say people do not know of Guns (I even said they are big) but they are not in the news every day, I said I was surprised that the guy on the phone in Salvador knew what Chinese Democracy was right away without saying the name GNR. Why should I call S?o Paulo if I live close to Salvador...Do you call Chicago for a release date if you live in London ?

For a "Paulista" you should know exactly that in Bahia people care "mostly" about Ax?, Pagode - Daniela, Ivete - Chiclete com Banana... em fim. Or I think you should get your ass to Salvador and learn a little about your own country. Don't tell me man, I've been all over this great country and love it more than my own.

I never stated Brazil doesn't have the inter net. don't why you are saying that.....I'm using it in Brazil right now hahaha.

"I know this post will get a bunch of flack from the haters....Crucify me if you want" ?I was only writing about people who always writing about how this album will never come out. If you didn't understand it right sorry.... but your problem.

Vo?e pergunta na estrada em Salvador "a onde e a Igreja de Bon Fim....?" resposta das pessoas na Bahia....Rapaez........ n?o sei. Realmente a maioria das vezes.

V?s Paulistas s?o os primeiros que tirar uma onda da porra, nas costas dos Bahianos. Eu acho sua calcinha e muita pertada...fuma um Baseado minha irm? e relax...tudo alegria estamos na Bahia

Ordem e Progresso ....at? o fim.

Saude para Guns n' Fuckin Roses no Brasil 2007 ?peace

?

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2925 on: November 15, 2006, 05:40:11 PM »

if its december 26 then we can throw out the fall to late fall statement by axl.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2926 on: November 15, 2006, 05:47:20 PM »

? ?First off anyone thinking I was slagging on Brazil ( where I live for more than 6 years already, can kiss my ass...I love Brazil and care about it more than most Brazilians do, you don't know me so you can't judge) obviously you didn't read or understand my post properly or maybe I didn't explain myself the best that I could.

?I didn't put any Brazilian down in anyway....I stated the fact that piracy is huge problem and the sales of officially released cd's suffer because of this... no doubt if you go to bus station you can buy dvd's cd's of any kind anywhere in Brazil not just Salvador...Am I lying?

? The brazilians had a huge joke that while the president (Lula is fighting piracy he was watching pirate movies in the presedential plane...Right or Wrong? you as Brazilian should know.)

? ?That's why in a huge city like Salvador you have 2-3 maybe 4 good Stores. Is that bad? I never said. I think it's better than being Brainwashed and a "consumer zombie " like in many other countries. One Big Reason Why I choose to live here....

I did not say people do not know of Guns (I even said they are big) but they are not in the news every day, I said I was surprised that the guy on the phone in Salvador knew what Chinese Democracy was right away without saying the name GNR. Why should I call S?o Paulo if I live close to Salvador...Do you call Chicago for a release date if you live in London ?

For a "Paulista" you should know exactly that in Bahia people care "mostly" about Ax?, Pagode - Daniela, Ivete - Chiclete com Banana... em fim. Or I think you should get your ass to Salvador and learn a little about your own country. Don't tell me man, I've been all over this great country and love it more than my own.

I never stated Brazil doesn't have the inter net. don't why you are saying that.....I'm using it in Brazil right now hahaha.

"I know this post will get a bunch of flack from the haters....Crucify me if you want" ?I was only writing about people who always writing about how this album will never come out. If you didn't understand it right sorry.... but your problem.

Vo?e pergunta na estrada em Salvador "a onde e a Igreja de Bon Fim....?" resposta das pessoas na Bahia....Rapaez........ n?o sei. Realmente a maioria das vezes.

V?s Paulistas s?o os primeiros que tirar uma onda da porra, nas costas dos Bahianos. Eu acho sua calcinha e muita pertada...fuma um Baseado minha irm? e relax...tudo alegria estamos na Bahia

Saude para Guns n' Fuckin Roses no Brasil 2007 ?peace

?

Looks like people overreacted.   I'm NOT Brazilian but I do understand English very well and I saw no "anti-Brazil" talk in your post. 

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
yourfinalanswer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2927 on: November 15, 2006, 05:47:42 PM »

Canada - low crime rates and a low drinking age. ?That's about all anyone can say for that country. ? peace ?Any country that has curling as a big sport is suspect to me. ?Sorry. ?
Fspen
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2928 on: November 15, 2006, 06:15:16 PM »

Any country that has curling as a big sport is suspect to me. ?Sorry. ?

Ya, suspected of AWESOMENESS.
 Grin

Fact: Canada is the best country on the planet.
rwm172
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2929 on: November 15, 2006, 06:34:13 PM »

Weather sucks though.  How are the taxes there?
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2930 on: November 15, 2006, 06:50:30 PM »

i think that if the better harley ad is released before the end of november as well as the single we can still expect the album this year. Lol ive been waiting for so long im going crazy

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #2931 on: November 15, 2006, 07:19:47 PM »

This thread is the "CD release date rumor thread".

Shut the fuck up about anything else other then that.

Bullshit in the garden.

Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #2932 on: November 15, 2006, 07:21:35 PM »

Weather sucks though.? How are the taxes there?

If you live in America, you're are being hideously undertaxed.

Here's an example for you, the Montreal Canadiens pay more taxes than every US team in the NHL combined.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
fixintodie
« Reply #2933 on: November 15, 2006, 07:22:26 PM »

Bullshit in the garden.

Rumors are nothing but bullshit. 100+ pages of them, and how much have we learnt from it?

If you don't want to waste your time, you're in the wrong thread. Time that you could be spending realising your dreams of becoming a moderator.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #2934 on: November 15, 2006, 07:24:14 PM »

Bullshit in the garden.

Rumors are nothing but bullshit. 100+ pages of them, and how much have we learnt from it?

If you don't want to waste your time, you're in the wrong thread. Time that you could be spending realising your dreams of becoming a moderator.

I'm talking about all of this Canada Vs US bullshit.? Have you read the past couple of pages?

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #2935 on: November 15, 2006, 08:17:37 PM »

It's my last post here, I will not go off-topic anymore with this shit.

First off anyone thinking I was slagging on Brazil ( where I live for more than 6 years already, can kiss my ass...I love Brazil and care about it more than most Brazilians do, you don't know me so you can't judge) obviously you didn't read or understand my post properly or maybe I didn't explain myself the best that I could.
Like I said, I really think you didn't made yourself clear. For what I read now, you still don't.

I didn't put any Brazilian down in anyway....I stated the fact that piracy is huge problem and the sales of officially released cd's suffer because of this... no doubt if you go to bus station you can buy dvd's cd's of any kind anywhere in Brazil not just Salvador...Am I lying?

The brazilians had a huge joke that while the president (Lula is fighting piracy he was watching pirate movies in the presedential plane...Right or Wrong? you as Brazilian should know.)
So? That makes us a third world country? The WAY you said things wasn't nice, you should read my post properly.

That's why in a huge city like Salvador you have 2-3 maybe 4 good Stores. Is that bad? I never said. I think it's better than being Brainwashed and a "consumer zombie " like in many other countries. One Big Reason Why I choose to live here....

Didn't you really get the point or are you trying to be a smartass? I don't think I need to repeat myself again.

"I know this post will get a bunch of flack from the haters....Crucify me if you want"  I was only writing about people who always writing about how this album will never come out. If you didn't understand it right sorry.... but your problem.
Or maybe I just wanted to use your quote to answer mine - it doesn't mean I was understanding what you said in other way. I live in Pernambuco, so I do know how things are in Northeast.

You live here for 6 years? You'll may want to know more about the country. All you said was how it was surprising for you to see how the guy answered. Well.. Surpises me how you reacted.

And you seem to don't know what sarcasm means. Not good for you.

Saude para Guns n' Fuckin Roses no Brasil 2007  peace
1) You make no sense in portuguese.
2) A calcinha da sua senhora.

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #2936 on: November 16, 2006, 12:56:31 AM »

from melodicrock.com:

DECEMBER FOR GUNS N ROSES?:
Watch this date - Tuesday December 19. That is the new/current supposed release date for the Guns N Roses Chinese Democracy album. I'm told that the plan is still to try and surprise fans with the release, but the November 21 date for this has been scrapped. The guys are definitely running out of time for that 2006 release date. Advance warning or not, the release of this album will surprise many!

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #2937 on: November 16, 2006, 01:00:14 AM »

^haha thats the day i'm seeing them live.  hopefully i'll have a couple of hours to listen thoroughly before i go. Wink
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #2938 on: November 16, 2006, 03:28:24 AM »

wow 148 pages of crap hahaha... so we had a rumour thread and people created all those other threads regarding the same thing, it's amazing haha
Refused
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2939 on: November 16, 2006, 05:36:40 AM »

I had a dream last night, about the Better single being released. It had a b-side, with "bootleggers" in the titles. It was about how much Axl hates bootleggers, and the internet.

Does this count as a rumour?
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: