Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 05:27:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228521 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 646184 times)
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #2880 on: November 14, 2006, 04:04:24 PM »

(I'm sorry, but I don't have anything else to do while waiting for my meds to kick in.? rofl )

Far Downs

Downs in the Westfarthing of the Shire. Originally the Far Downs formed the western border of the Shire. In the year 31 of the Fourth Age, Aragorn, King Elessar, extended the Shire westward from the Far Downs to the Tower Hills. This new area was called the Westmarch. One village on the Far Downs was Greenholm, home of Fastred who married Elanor Gamgee.

(Lord Of the Rings)

Oh, and this is quite funny when taken out of context. From Return of the King... (I suppose)

"And ?omer answered: 'Since the day when you rose before me out of the green grass of the downs I have loved you, and that love shall not fail. But now I must depart for a while to my own realm, where there is much to heal and set in order. But as for the Fallen, when all is made ready we will return for him; but here let him sleep a while.'"
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 04:16:25 PM by Jaci_Roxx » Logged
jasran
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2881 on: November 14, 2006, 09:00:38 PM »

Okay guys.. I couldn't log in for a while.. but I check the board like a million times a day for any news..
I got a question though.. Is this Far Downs thing confirmed? I read the thing about how some record store dude said they were recieving a shipment of albums by the far downs on the 19th. But has that been confirmed?

axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #2882 on: November 14, 2006, 09:04:25 PM »

Okay guys.. I couldn't log in for a while.. but I check the board like a million times a day for any news..
I got a question though.. Is this Far Downs thing confirmed? I read the thing about how some record store dude said they were recieving a shipment of albums by the far downs on the 19th. But has that been confirmed?

Yes it is confrired.  This album is CD.    Shhhh  dont tell ok

If you dont like me, blow me!
King Axl
Rocker

4/14/2012. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

« Reply #2883 on: November 14, 2006, 09:10:51 PM »

I went into an FYE store today and explained the whole Far Downs thing to the clerk. He didn't look at me like I was crazy, which was good Grin

He did check on the computer for a Far Downs listing, but came up empty. However, he noted some records don't show up on the computer until the day before, so.......

.....back to square one. The mystery continues.

"Something, something, something, DARK SIDE. Something, something, something, COMPLETE".
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2884 on: November 14, 2006, 09:11:11 PM »

better or irs on the poll question, could someone be gathering info for a single decision?
King Axl
Rocker

4/14/2012. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

« Reply #2885 on: November 14, 2006, 09:13:15 PM »

Yes it is confrired.? This album is CD.? ? Shhhh? dont tell ok

You're not being very nice. He's just as anxious as the rest of us.

"Something, something, something, DARK SIDE. Something, something, something, COMPLETE".
montycombs
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2886 on: November 15, 2006, 12:10:23 AM »

I went into FYE yesterday and asked the guy working at the counter if he knew anything about GnR's "Chinese Democracy".  He looked at me very puzzled and asked "What's that?"  I thought he was joking at first but soon realized it was no joke.  The guy seriously had no idea what "Chinese Democracy" is.  He asked me several times what it was called as he tried to look it up on their computer.  Of course, he found nothing, which was what I expected, but I thought I would ask anyways.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2887 on: November 15, 2006, 12:24:29 AM »

Cant merc or jarmo or anybody that knows anything give us a up or down yes or no if it is coming in 06 ?

Just tell us yes or no , to put useless threads one after the other , to rest.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2888 on: November 15, 2006, 12:29:41 AM »

The anagram: The far downs, blue trees and green grass = the far east rebels ordered new guns

Maybe...?? Roll Eyes

Christ almighty.? ?No they're not an anagram of each other.

Even if they were it wouldn't mean anything.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 12:31:26 AM by Howard2k » Logged

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
TWT
Rocker

GNR's next lead guitarist

« Reply #2889 on: November 15, 2006, 07:37:45 AM »

I wish I was in a band called Far Downs right now.
Xelpzat
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2890 on: November 15, 2006, 12:25:25 PM »

Try this anagram for "The Far Downs 'Greens Trees and Blue Grass'"...

NEW GUNS N' ROSES - THE FAR EAST RED RAG BLED...China's flag is red & would "bleed" if a democratic revolution for democracy happened.
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #2891 on: November 15, 2006, 01:20:37 PM »

NEW GUNS N' ROSES - THE FAR EAST RED RAG BLED...China's flag is red & would "bleed" if a democratic revolution for democracy happened.

Oh please...

Enough with the anagrams and secret code Dan Brown stuff...! It's ridiculous.
crofty
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2892 on: November 15, 2006, 01:30:02 PM »

"NEW GNR CD OUT LAST WEEK IN NOVEMBER. ALSO AXL AND THE BAND WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE TO DELIVER IT PERSONALLY WHILST SINGING AN APOLOGY TO YOU ABOUT THE DELAY"

all you have to do is shuffle some letters round, then add some in, and take some others out, then add some more. it's obvious really!
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #2893 on: November 15, 2006, 02:03:08 PM »

Oh please...

Enough with the anagrams and secret code Dan Brown stuff...! It's ridiculous.

But it's fun.  Grin
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #2894 on: November 15, 2006, 02:07:14 PM »

I know the date, it will be before Christmas... mark my words. If not unmarke them please and give them back.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #2895 on: November 15, 2006, 02:10:22 PM »

I know the date, it will be before Christmas... mark my words. If not unmarke them please and give them back.

marked and done ok
Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #2896 on: November 15, 2006, 02:12:29 PM »

11/21
11/28 yes
12/5
12/12
12/19

i bet it's one of theses dates

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2897 on: November 15, 2006, 02:12:52 PM »

"NEW GNR CD OUT LAST WEEK IN NOVEMBER. ALSO AXL AND THE BAND WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE TO DELIVER IT PERSONALLY WHILST SINGING AN APOLOGY TO YOU ABOUT THE DELAY"

all you have to do is shuffle some letters round, then add some in, and take some others out, then add some more. it's obvious really!
my god you are a genious, and hold on, if you add a 2 then an 8 right after it, it says november 28th, were on to something here!
usermich
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2898 on: November 15, 2006, 02:13:23 PM »

If they don't come out with the album on the 21st or the 28th of this month....I will have resolved to move on with my life and musical interests into another direction. If by some wierd chance it comes out after then but before the new year (which from a business standpoint doesn't make much sense with the holiday soon upon us) I will embrace it but not without feelings that are a bit less than "endearing" for the new band.
If this album comes out after the new year the only way in hell that I will purchase it out-right is if it's an album with something more to it...like a double album or an album with DVD concert or a documentary like "The makeing of CD" component. Mind you in the the new year I will not purchase an album with a one or two video bonus additon but a real fucking addition to the package which adds equity to the overall purchase.
If my demands are not met I'll download the fucker for free in the new year!

And that's all I have to say about that!!!
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2899 on: November 15, 2006, 02:29:24 PM »

I wish I was in a band called Far Downs right now.

You can be in a band called the Far Downs because there is no band called the Far Downs.

/Larry
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: