Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 05:37:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228518 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 645719 times)
Apollon
Rocker

So bittersweet this tragedy...

« Reply #2660 on: November 10, 2006, 12:33:09 PM »

Wether they delete this thread or not doesn't tell us much.? I just want Mysteron to confirm or deny this one.? If they delete it it could mean it is true, but it could be because it is not true.?

This is a true dilemma... ?Grin
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #2661 on: November 10, 2006, 12:34:30 PM »

Wether they delete this thread or not doesn't tell us much.? I just want Mysteron to confirm or deny this one.? If they delete it it could mean it is true, but it could be because it is not true.?

I think if Mysteron doesnt come in and confirm or deny, kinda lends to it being true..

I agree.  If he doesn't comment then it is true.  There is no dilemma here.   beer
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #2662 on: November 10, 2006, 12:40:45 PM »

The fact that there are 3 threads already on this subject, and none of them are removed leads me to believe it could be real. Normally they would have deleted or merged them just for the sake of spamming/dead horse.

No mods have commented or taken action in any way yet.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #2663 on: November 10, 2006, 12:43:56 PM »

The fact that there are 3 threads already on this subject, and none of them are removed leads me to believe it could be real. Normally they would have deleted or merged them just for the sake of spamming/dead horse.

No mods have commented or taken action in any way yet.

I hope it is real.   drool
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #2664 on: November 10, 2006, 12:50:11 PM »

So who's gonna call the store when this place opens today?

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2665 on: November 10, 2006, 12:56:43 PM »

right now jmo and mysterion and others are probably discussing this, maybe the realize that there is no point on wiping this one since fans wonts be let down on the 28th.  They had to deny all the other rumours so people wouldnt actually believe it and then be let down, but if the album is actually coming out that date then there is no more reason to deny it.  The other day when someone asked mysterion when actual chinese democracy merchandising would start(not just concert t's that dont even say C.D.), he said" soon is a good word". I'm gonna go ahead and say this is true.
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #2666 on: November 10, 2006, 12:57:10 PM »

Take this for what it is worth. ?I called my record store here in my city. ?Here is what the guy told me. ?It was supposed to come out this week and they even got some promo stuff to put in the store like posters, probably stands well promo stuff. ?BUT! ?The record company told them to not put it in the store yet because the date had been pushed back. ?I told him about the date of Nov 28. ?He sai it could be the date but he didn't get a confirmation on that. ?But he has the promo stuff in the back.
EFISH
« Reply #2667 on: November 10, 2006, 12:58:17 PM »

Take this for what it is worth.  I called my record store here in my city.  Here is what the guy told me.  It was supposed to come out this week and they even got some promo stuff to put in the store like posters, probably stands well promo stuff.  BUT!  The record company told them to not put it in the store yet because the date had been pushed back.  I told him about the date of Nov 28.  He sai it could be the date but he didn't get a confirmation on that.  But he has the promo stuff in the back.
Prob B.S. Go to the store and ask if you can buy a poster, or atleast SEE and take a picture of it.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #2668 on: November 10, 2006, 12:58:38 PM »

Yeah, pictures is what we need.

GNFNRAXL
« Reply #2669 on: November 10, 2006, 01:02:07 PM »

Did he BS me?  Could be.  But he said he was told by the record company to keep it in the back till further notice.  So I don't think he will let me take pictures of that stuff.  Sorry guys.

Also I called hmv in Moncton.  They say they've got Dec 19th as a release date.  Go figure.
EFISH
« Reply #2670 on: November 10, 2006, 01:03:23 PM »

Did he BS me?  Could be.  But he said he was told by the record company to keep it in the back till further notice.  So I don't think he will let me take pictures of that stuff.  Sorry guys.

Also I called hmv in Moncton.  They say they've got Dec 19th as a release date.  Go figure.
I'm sure a few bucks would do the trick.  ok
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #2671 on: November 10, 2006, 01:04:01 PM »

Fuck, I'm gonna be late for work. See ya in a bit.

GNFNRAXL
« Reply #2672 on: November 10, 2006, 01:09:05 PM »

Did he BS me?? Could be.? But he said he was told by the record company to keep it in the back till further notice.? So I don't think he will let me take pictures of that stuff.? Sorry guys.

Also I called hmv in Moncton.? They say they've got Dec 19th as a release date.? Go figure.
I'm sure a few bucks would do the trick.? ok

I tried but he wouldn't do it.  Sorry buddy.  And I offered a respectable amount.  And I understand him.  I used to own a record store and you have to be careful with those things.
me2u838
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2673 on: November 10, 2006, 01:10:14 PM »

where is this store?
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #2674 on: November 10, 2006, 01:11:16 PM »

where is this store?

In Moncton In Canada.
italysfinest1985
Rocker

« Reply #2675 on: November 10, 2006, 01:14:22 PM »

Take this for what it is worth. ?I called my record store here in my city. ?Here is what the guy told me. ?It was supposed to come out this week and they even got some promo stuff to put in the store like posters, probably stands well promo stuff. ?BUT! ?The record company told them to not put it in the store yet because the date had been pushed back. ?I told him about the date of Nov 28. ?He sai it could be the date but he didn't get a confirmation on that. ?But he has the promo stuff in the back.

What city you live in?

Outtagetme
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2676 on: November 10, 2006, 01:20:05 PM »

I'm supposed to fly home to Atlanta that day since I am going up for the concert.  If true, I better change my flight.
italysfinest1985
Rocker

« Reply #2677 on: November 10, 2006, 01:36:15 PM »

Did he BS me?? Could be.? But he said he was told by the record company to keep it in the back till further notice.? So I don't think he will let me take pictures of that stuff.? Sorry guys.

Also I called hmv in Moncton.? They say they've got Dec 19th as a release date.? Go figure.

I tried but he wouldn't do it.? Sorry buddy.? And I offered a respectable amount.? And I understand him.? I used to own a record store and you have to be careful with those things.

If you want to offer cash for pics of the promo stuff, I will happily chip in some $$$.

mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2678 on: November 10, 2006, 01:55:19 PM »

That other thread about this was deleted...was it because I mentioned an announcement will probably be made tonight at MSG?? And its true?? rofl

You never know anymore? hihi

Lets see if this thread disappears  nervous
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #2679 on: November 10, 2006, 01:57:28 PM »

I tried but he wouldn't do it.? Sorry buddy.? And I offered a respectable amount.? And I understand him.? I used to own a record store and you have to be careful with those things.

If you want to offer cash for pics of the promo stuff, I will happily chip in some $$$.

*lol*  We'll see what happens.  I'll keep checking with him.  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: