Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2024, 03:27:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228506 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 643972 times)
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #2380 on: March 21, 2006, 05:07:46 PM »

lo i would know tough its good to stay neutral then u dont get everyone hating u haha? rofl

Shit, who cares?? Speak your mind.

I'm probably one of the most hated people on the net.? I don't give a shit.? When I have something to say, I say it.

Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #2381 on: March 21, 2006, 05:11:34 PM »

uhmmmm well tahts good ... stay that way lol

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
benchiefjr
« Reply #2382 on: March 21, 2006, 05:13:38 PM »

I have a feeling the article that states the cd will be released April 24th is true...idk why i just do.  I know its a Monday, but thats in Hungary, which is when they release their cds.  So I assume it should come out the next day.  Then again, I posted a thread about Wes Borland... rofl
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #2383 on: March 21, 2006, 05:15:05 PM »

U DID taht jk i dont know where i was going with that one  hihi

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
sl??sh
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2384 on: March 21, 2006, 05:17:19 PM »

I have a feeling the article that states the cd will be released April 24th is true...idk why i just do.  I know its a Monday, but thats in Hungary, which is when they release their cds.  So I assume it should come out the next day.  Then again, I posted a thread about Wes Borland... rofl
man, it is true.....we from germany expect the album on april 25th in stores.... drool
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #2385 on: March 21, 2006, 05:18:51 PM »

That would be great!!!! april i can wait for that  ok

- Stewie Griffin-
benchiefjr
« Reply #2386 on: March 22, 2006, 10:29:35 AM »

madison     
post Today, 08:05 AM
Post #1

FRONTMAN
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Ok, I asked Merck if there was any truth to the April 24 release date rumor that had been posted at MultiMedia Concerts site or the "April" release date posted at the Clear Channel site. I specifically asked if the date or month was correct. He said there was "no truth" to either one.

GODDAMMIT rant no
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #2387 on: March 22, 2006, 10:58:06 AM »

madison?    
post Today, 08:05 AM
Post #1

FRONTMAN
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Ok, I asked Merck if there was any truth to the April 24 release date rumor that had been posted at MultiMedia Concerts site or the "April" release date posted at the Clear Channel site. I specifically asked if the date or month was correct. He said there was "no truth" to either one.

GODDAMMIT rant no
maybe its a day out or summit

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #2388 on: March 22, 2006, 11:01:54 AM »

if you collect the few facts that we have.................. confused..............
i guess it's safe to say that we will get an announcement (including a release date) right after march 28. That is the
"day of truth" in the courtroom.

As soon as this issue is solved we should hear something.

GNR and the managment are mad as you can be if they don't plan the album this year.
You can not create buzz like this every now and then just to fuck the fans off again.

We will see a very strong album this year or we won't see anything at all.

That's what i believe

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2389 on: March 22, 2006, 11:28:51 AM »

[

You are funny dude. You realized you were wrong, so you say this out of pure desperation. 5 years is fine...with no reason given. How does that do anything but prove you are wrong when making the accusation that Axl is as full of it here? There is a difference when someone says that something is (as fact), and another when someone says he is hopeful.

And 5 years dude, is just that...5 years. Maybe in this 5 years a killer timeless classic was created. Who knows what music was made in this time. But if the album isn't ready then it is more then fine. Look at this latest Zelda game that Nintendo is making. It was set to come out last November. But they said it wasn't ready and they wanted to implement all these other features that will make the game masteful. Now it is set for this November. I would rather wait for the artist to feel like they are giving the fans the best product then push something they are unhappy with. Why settle for something incomplete or half assed? Dude if you want to live your life like that then I feel sorry for you. Stop and smell the roses dude.

In five years (68-73), Led Zeppelin managed to write, record, and release 5 albums; and play over live 400 showsworldwide;

in doing so, writing some of the best, most enduring rock n roll songs of all time that have combined to sell well over 50 million records

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #2390 on: March 22, 2006, 03:08:41 PM »

I think we'll have Chinese Democracy at the earliest probably 2 weeks before the European Tour begins, at the latest before the North American tour were to begin. Which I assume will happen sometime in August/September if all goes well in Europe.

benchiefjr
« Reply #2391 on: March 22, 2006, 03:09:06 PM »

snus     
post Today, 01:35 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

the chief of roskilde festival told danish radio p3 that guns were coming to the festival and that the gnr management told her that the cd vill be released in may. it was on the air 6 marts. so maybe old news.
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #2392 on: March 22, 2006, 03:09:55 PM »

I think we'll have Chinese Democracy at the earliest probably 2 weeks before the European Tour begins, at the latest before the North American tour were to begin. Which I assume will happen sometime in August/September if all goes well in Europe.

i never heard they were to do a north american tour where did u hear/get that?

- Stewie Griffin-
DemocracyRose
« Reply #2393 on: March 22, 2006, 03:18:08 PM »

snus?    
post Today, 01:35 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

the chief of roskilde festival told danish radio p3 that guns were coming to the festival and that the gnr management told her that the cd vill be released in may. it was on the air 6 marts. so maybe old news.

Yeah I also heard that!!!! ok
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #2394 on: March 22, 2006, 03:18:39 PM »

I dont really get it its not really in cntext lol

- Stewie Griffin-
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #2395 on: March 22, 2006, 03:19:23 PM »

i never heard they were to do a north american tour where did u hear/get that?

He gets it from his own ego. Me and Mr. Intensity are quite familar with each other.
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #2396 on: March 22, 2006, 03:20:44 PM »

alight i gotcha

- Stewie Griffin-
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #2397 on: March 22, 2006, 03:27:36 PM »

Some people don't have brains on Gnr message boards, so I guess I'll spell it out for the sad ones.

With a European Tour being scheduled and given the situation as to what happened on the last gnr tour in North America. I think it would be safe to assume that Axl Rose is in a position where he may have to prove how committed he is to his touring schedule. A successful European tour with no cancelled shows/riots/etc.. would prove to American promoters that it would be profitable to do a Gnr tour once again. Couple this with the fact that Axl said "we'll hear music this year" It would also be safe to assume he means Chinese Democracy will be released. What would be a better time to drop the album than before this European tour or before a North American tour if the European tour goes well enough to get one scheduled...........

Again, it's my opinion you'll have C.D sometime between June-August.....
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2398 on: March 22, 2006, 03:30:23 PM »

assuming all goes well in Europe is a pretty big assumption Smiley
muffinass
Headliner

I'm a muffin!

« Reply #2399 on: March 22, 2006, 03:30:53 PM »

? ?if that is true (just staying cynically neutral), would it be unheard of for the GNR management to renege their un-official statements?

? i mean, how much of a guarantee do any unofficial statements from the gnr mngmnt carry?

Nov.15th, Air Canada Center !!!
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: