Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2024, 03:29:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228506 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 643978 times)
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #2360 on: March 21, 2006, 12:24:11 PM »

Safe to say a March release is probably out.? Wink

Slash is full of shit.

confused

If the album comes out this spring/summer than Slash is the one who gave us the most reliable info about the state of CD... in the past 7 years.  ok

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
McDuff
« Reply #2361 on: March 21, 2006, 12:26:52 PM »

Safe to say a March release is probably out.  Wink

Slash is full of shit.

Roll Eyes yeah and Axl's not  hihi
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #2362 on: March 21, 2006, 12:36:16 PM »

Is anyone suprised there is no single out or being talked about? You don't need an album out to have one song of the album playing..

No not really. I would expect a single to be released by May though, if it's not then I definately will be surprised.
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #2363 on: March 21, 2006, 12:48:09 PM »

Slash is full of shit.

Roll Eyes yeah and Axl's not? hihi

Axl's not the one who said the album was coming in March.

Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #2364 on: March 21, 2006, 12:52:22 PM »

Slash is full of shit.

DJ: When is it gonna be the new album? Is it possible that we're gonna have a new record from Guns N' Roses?

Axl: Yes, I've heard. Um, hopefully we will put out a new single umm sometime this spring and then the record gonna be done in June or shortly thereafter.

January, 2001

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=39

Rollin' on the streets
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #2365 on: March 21, 2006, 12:54:59 PM »

Slash is full of shit.

DJ: When is it gonna be the new album? Is it possible that we're gonna have a new record from Guns N' Roses?

Axl: Yes, I've heard. Um, hopefully we will put out a new single umm sometime this spring and then the record gonna be done in June or shortly thereafter.

January, 2001

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=39

That was over five years ago!

I think people should just get over that statement by Axl.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #2366 on: March 21, 2006, 01:02:15 PM »

I'm not expecting the album to come out in June, 2001.? hihi

But Kayoss said that
Slash was full of shit cause he had predicted it'd come out in March, and it wouldn't. Thought that I should remind him Axl's words.? ok
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 01:26:20 PM by Mikkamakka » Logged

Rollin' on the streets
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #2367 on: March 21, 2006, 01:13:11 PM »

Slash was full of shit cause he had predicted it'd come out in March, and it wouldn't. Thought that I should remember him Axl's words.? ok

May be but that doesn't discredit Slash's full-of-shittiness.  ok

Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #2368 on: March 21, 2006, 01:28:23 PM »

Slash was full of shit cause he had predicted it'd come out in March, and it wouldn't. Thought that I should remember him Axl's words.? ok

May be but that doesn't discredit Slash's full-of-shittiness.? ok

It only shows that Axl is full of shit, too - according to your logic. But I think you're wrong and you're keep saying it only because Axl 'Master of Puppets' Rose hates Slash, so you hate him, too.

Rollin' on the streets
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #2369 on: March 21, 2006, 01:58:39 PM »

It only shows that Axl is full of shit, too - according to your logic. But I think you're wrong and you're keep saying it only because Axl 'Master of Puppets' Rose hates Slash, so you hate him, too.

The difference of course being that Axl said he "hopes" the album would have been out. He never said it was. He said he "hopes." Slash on the other hand acted like he was in the know, when he isn't and was talking out the other side of him. Bad example there Mikkamakkaka.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #2370 on: March 21, 2006, 02:02:27 PM »

The difference of course being that Axl said he "hopes" the album would have been out. He never said it was. He said he "hopes." Slash on the other hand acted like he was in the know, when he isn't and was talking out the other side of him. Bad example there Mikkamakkaka.

5 years delay is fine  ok

with no reason given  Tongue

Rollin' on the streets
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #2371 on: March 21, 2006, 02:04:24 PM »

Talk about jumping the gun.

I don't hate Slash. ?He was once a part of one of my favorite bands. ?Just because he buddied up with some pansie-ass faggot and put out a mediocre album doesn't mean I hate the guy.

He said the album would be out in March, and so far he is wrong. ?Thus I said he's full of shit and had no business commenting on something he knows nothing about.

Whether or not Axl is or isn't (full of shit) is irrelevant to that point.

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #2372 on: March 21, 2006, 02:20:43 PM »

5 years delay is fine? ok

with no reason given? Tongue

You are funny dude. You realized you were wrong, so you say this out of pure desperation. 5 years is fine...with no reason given. How does that do anything but prove you are wrong when making the accusation that Axl is as full of it here? There is a difference when someone says that something is (as fact), and another when someone says he is hopeful.

And 5 years dude, is just that...5 years. Maybe in this 5 years a killer timeless classic was created. Who knows what music was made in this time. But if the album isn't ready then it is more then fine. Look at this latest Zelda game that Nintendo is making. It was set to come out last November. But they said it wasn't ready and they wanted to implement all these other features that will make the game masteful. Now it is set for this November. I would rather wait for the artist to feel like they are giving the fans the best product then push something they are unhappy with. Why settle for something incomplete or half assed? Dude if you want to live your life like that then I feel sorry for you. Stop and smell the roses dude.

McDuff
« Reply #2373 on: March 21, 2006, 02:27:41 PM »

Well everyone know that all so called "rockstars" are mostly full of shit,and that goes for Axl as well,Axl is not a god or whatever like some seem to think.Anyway know one know's what this album will sound like or anything fopr sure,the demos that we'ver heard are great,but for all we know Axl might have changed the songs and they may not sound at all like the demos  peace
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #2374 on: March 21, 2006, 03:59:00 PM »

Well everyone know that all so called "rockstars" are mostly full of shit,and that goes for Axl as well,Axl is not a god or whatever like some seem to think.Anyway know one know's what this album will sound like or anything fopr sure,the demos that we'ver heard are great,but for all we know Axl might have changed the songs and they may not sound at all like the demos? peace

Always being neutral on issues is very comforting isn't it? Actually I wouldn't know.

Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #2375 on: March 21, 2006, 04:01:33 PM »

neutrality is the way to go ok

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #2376 on: March 21, 2006, 04:08:23 PM »

neutrality is the way to go ok

How about "optimistically neutral?"
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #2377 on: March 21, 2006, 04:10:38 PM »

works

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #2378 on: March 21, 2006, 04:13:52 PM »

Well everyone know that all so called "rockstars" are mostly full of shit,and that goes for Axl as well,Axl is not a god or whatever like some seem to think.Anyway know one know's what this album will sound like or anything fopr sure,the demos that we'ver heard are great,but for all we know Axl might have changed the songs and they may not sound at all like the demos? peace

Always being neutral on issues is very comforting isn't it? Actually I wouldn't know.

rofl ?I wouldn't know either, neutrality is bullshit. ?But I do see SlashMckagans point...

Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #2379 on: March 21, 2006, 04:50:01 PM »

lo i would know tough its good to stay neutral then u dont get everyone hating u haha  rofl

- Stewie Griffin-
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: