Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2024, 03:26:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228505 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 643646 times)
DemocracyRose
« Reply #2120 on: September 06, 2005, 09:47:39 AM »

Something like that, but im not sure... Undecided
makane
Legend

« Reply #2121 on: September 07, 2005, 01:00:55 PM »

'06  hihi?

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #2122 on: September 07, 2005, 01:07:43 PM »

Sequencing is the process of assembling all the different recordings together into one long tape or digital recording that can then be made into the final album CD.

At least, from a technical perspective.

Sequencing is ALSO commonly used in relation to determining the order of the songs, but not usually by technical musical professionals/engineers (they call it "ordering" and it usually involves the artist). 

Not sure which Richard is referring to.  I'd think he probably means the more technical definition, but he may not.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 01:13:18 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #2123 on: September 07, 2005, 04:45:13 PM »

I guess that proves that rumor about Axl handing CD over to Interscope was complete bullshit. We should all thank Richard. In his emails over the past month he has actually given us some tidbits of info. Richard is the new Mysteron!

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #2124 on: September 07, 2005, 04:55:22 PM »

I guess that proves that rumor about Axl handing CD over to Interscope was complete bullshit. We should all thank Richard. In his emails over the past month he has actually given us some tidbits of info. Richard is the new Mysteron!

It's best to take all information with a pinch of salt wrt gnr  peace
DemocracyRose
« Reply #2125 on: September 07, 2005, 05:25:24 PM »

Maybe... But we still have the old Mysteron... ok beer
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2126 on: September 08, 2005, 01:50:16 AM »

Mygnrforum.com

A new Fortus mail....

hi adam,
thanks for writing. The record is currently being sequenced. With any
luck at all, it will be released in '06 (i hope)!
Can't wait to get it out there and start touring again.
don't give up on us,
richard

> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject:
> From: "Adam Imbrogno" <powerpro04@msn.com>
> Date: Thu, July 28, 2005 11:19 pm
> To: <4tus@richardfortusonline.com>
>
>
> How's Axl and how is "New GNR" & Chinese Democracy project coming along? With all honesty do you see that album coming out within the next year or two? I heard the songs you guys have like Madagascar & The Blues and they are great songs that are on par with some songs from the Illusion era. Anyways keep rockin' and I hope to hear some positive news out of GNR camp.
>
> Adam in C-twon

How legit is this leter?
makane
Legend

« Reply #2127 on: September 08, 2005, 10:45:17 AM »

Am i the only one whos seeing that "06' (i hope)" part?  Shocked

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
DemocracyRose
« Reply #2128 on: September 08, 2005, 10:59:40 AM »

Mygnrforum.com

A new Fortus mail....

hi adam,
thanks for writing. The record is currently being sequenced. With any
luck at all, it will be released in '06 (i hope)!
Can't wait to get it out there and start touring again.
don't give up on us,
richard

> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject:
> From: "Adam Imbrogno" <powerpro04@msn.com>
> Date: Thu, July 28, 2005 11:19 pm
> To: <4tus@richardfortusonline.com>
>
>
> How's Axl and how is "New GNR" & Chinese Democracy project coming along? With all honesty do you see that album coming out within the next year or two? I heard the songs you guys have like Madagascar & The Blues and they are great songs that are on par with some songs from the Illusion era. Anyways keep rockin' and I hope to hear some positive news out of GNR camp.
>
> Adam in C-twon

How legit is this leter?

I think its legit...

I have also received a mail from Richard... ok  But you never know... Undecided
DemocracyRose
« Reply #2129 on: September 10, 2005, 07:48:36 AM »

Rumor.... Grin

Posted by RainX @ thenewguns.com

http://www.thenewguns.com/MetaBB/viewtopic.php?t=1894

To: reynics@earthlink.net
Subject: about your guns n' roses message board
Date: Sep 9, 2005 12:53 PM

Hey dude, I know this is gonna seem like I'm just pulling your chain, but I have some inside information about the chinese democracy album. I work close to the project, not close enough for much details, but close enough to hear about release dates being passed around. Just wanted to give you the heads up that the most talked about date so far is February 9th of 2006. I love your message board, it's great to see people supporting this project it's gonna really blow peoples minds when it gets out there. Don't believe the hype from the other sites i've visited talking about it being announced anytime soon, I've been in this business long enough to know it only takes 1-2 months to promote an album, and this one will promote itself once the single gets out there. Plus the band doesn't plan on being together anytime soon either. Please DO NOT post this message with my e-mail address on it as I could obviously lose my job.

Anon

Keep Rocking Dude It's Coming!

note from rainX: i've gotten e-mails like this before, and i really don't pay attention to them at all. however, this one came today, and i figured i'd share it with everyone, because i haven't gotten any of them recently. probably just a VR fan fucking with me, but i figured you'd want to read it and decide for yourself.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #2130 on: September 10, 2005, 07:56:31 AM »

That is definitely bullshit.

patience26
Rocker

There`s someone in my head, but it?s not me...

« Reply #2131 on: September 10, 2005, 01:07:35 PM »

Should we believe this guy?
I Don?t know what i should think about this. He talks about a single...well, if this is true, the single must come out in December or January, no?

Rock on  ok

Blame it on the Falung Gong!
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #2132 on: September 10, 2005, 04:02:31 PM »

Rumor.... Grin

Hey dude, I know this is gonna seem like I'm just pulling your chain, but I have some inside information about the chinese democracy album. I work close to the project, not close enough for much details, but close enough to hear about release dates being passed around. Just wanted to give you the heads up that the most talked about date so far is February 9th of 2006. I love your message board, it's great to see people supporting this project it's gonna really blow peoples minds when it gets out there. Don't believe the hype from the other sites i've visited talking about it being announced anytime soon, I've been in this business long enough to know it only takes 1-2 months to promote an album, and this one will promote itself once the single gets out there. Plus the band doesn't plan on being together anytime soon either. Please DO NOT post this message with my e-mail address on it as I could obviously lose my job.

Anon

note from rainX: i've gotten e-mails like this before, and i really don't pay attention to them at all. however, this one came today, and i figured i'd share it with everyone, because i haven't gotten any of them recently. probably just a VR fan fucking with me, but i figured you'd want to read it and decide for yourself.

It's fake  hihi

It's the usual. Admit love to the person you are writing to, then dismiss something, somewhere relevant to the rumor. Say you've been in the 'business' for a long stretch of time  rofl. Then say something to back this up, look knowledgable  Cool . Then say, "do not post my email address as I would lose my job", despite the fact it is a gmail address  rofl

It's pathetic
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #2133 on: September 10, 2005, 04:23:11 PM »

It's fake  hihi

I had no doubt  ok

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
Morley
Opening Act

There's stories to be told...

« Reply #2134 on: September 10, 2005, 07:01:28 PM »

Rumor.... Grin

Anon

It's fake? hihi

It's the usual. Admit love to the person you are writing to, then dismiss something, somewhere relevant to the rumor. Say you've been in the 'business' for a long stretch of time? rofl. Then say something to back this up, look knowledgable? Cool . Then say, "do not post my email address as I would lose my job", despite the fact it is a gmail address? rofl

It's pathetic

Why you are so hurried about "this one" now?

Do you know something? Tell us the truth.? At least we will have some hope. peace
« Last Edit: September 10, 2005, 07:06:38 PM by ChineseGun » Logged

Here Today... I'm afraid... nervous
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #2135 on: September 11, 2005, 03:12:49 PM »

he`s not hurried about it, he just let us know that it`s definitely bullshit....     are there any news anyway mysteron?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
rainX
« Reply #2136 on: September 12, 2005, 12:03:49 AM »

thank you mysteron.

i've gotten about 10 of these since we started thenewguns.com

i realized quickly after posting this one that I shouldn't have because the odds of it meaning anything were slim to none. now we can all move on.

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #2137 on: September 13, 2005, 05:10:32 PM »

Rumor.... Grin

Anon

It's fake? hihi

It's the usual. Admit love to the person you are writing to, then dismiss something, somewhere relevant to the rumor. Say you've been in the 'business' for a long stretch of time? rofl. Then say something to back this up, look knowledgable? Cool . Then say, "do not post my email address as I would lose my job", despite the fact it is a gmail address? rofl

It's pathetic

Do you know something? Tell us the truth.? At least we will have some hope. peace

Not hurried. Just have some free time presently  Cool

There is nothing to say just now. But when things happen, we'll have some fun
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #2138 on: September 14, 2005, 12:16:41 PM »

Rumor.... Grin

Anon

It's fake? hihi

It's pathetic

Not hurried. Just have some free time presently? Cool

So, could you give us some timeperspective? 6 months, 1 year? Summer 2006......

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2139 on: September 14, 2005, 03:35:32 PM »

P

So, could you give us some timeperspective? 6 months, 1 year? Summer 2006......

If Mysteron knew something he could share, he would have shared it already.
Remember that Merck is management, but isn't related to the label (Universal) or the upcoming lawsuit. I'm sure he's had his own timelines and plans, but there's obviously some things out of his control. We just need to hear from Axl.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: