Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2024, 07:21:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228497 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 642742 times)
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #1480 on: February 22, 2005, 03:59:24 AM »

An (let's say, irresponsable) article about it all:

http://www.megastar.co.uk/musicnews/news/2005/02/21/sMEG01MTEwODk5Mjc5ODY.html

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #1481 on: February 22, 2005, 04:32:29 AM »

cant mysteron find out if the hmv date is real?

Common sense says it's probably not real.

Yip
POPmetal
« Reply #1482 on: February 22, 2005, 04:37:57 AM »

At this point, common sense also says CD will never come out. At least not in Axl's lifetime.
journey
« Reply #1483 on: February 22, 2005, 04:47:35 AM »

Like the clerk at Blockbuster Music told me in '96..."It'll come out, when it comes out."

He came close to slapping me. ?hihi J/K

I do hope it comes out in April or May or June or sometime this year.

Don't say "Yip" to it being bs Mysteron. Because I don't wanna lose heart. I want to believe! ?Cheesy
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1484 on: February 22, 2005, 05:01:52 AM »

? It's starting to get funny.

It's been funny for over two years  Lips Sealed

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Nicos
Rocker

Locomotive (Complicity)

« Reply #1485 on: February 22, 2005, 07:19:13 AM »

Yip

Mysteron,

I understand you don't get a lot of gnr info anymore (Tommy tourdates not included :-)?
Tommy said they are lookin' to do some EU tourdates this summer. 'Normally' you would know about these things.
Is the gnr camp/your contacts exceptionally quite about things at the moment?

Thanks for your reply!

N ! 3 |(
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #1486 on: February 22, 2005, 07:36:44 AM »

Yip

Mysteron,

I understand you don't get a lot of gnr info anymore (Tommy tourdates not included :-)?
Tommy said they are lookin' to do some EU tourdates this summer. 'Normally' you would know about these things.
Is the gnr camp/your contacts exceptionally quite about things at the moment?

Thanks for your reply!

N ! 3 |(

There's no point commentating on an ever changing situation.

The main thing I wanted to achieve was for people to challenge bad information about gnr, and to question things alot more. You all do that now, so that's job done for me. When gnr are go, we will then look at doing the street team thing and ensure that guns get a fair crack of the whip
madagas
« Reply #1487 on: February 22, 2005, 08:13:12 AM »

Unfortunately, the public doesn't care about an "ever changing situation" behind the scenes. That is a sign of weakness and instability. Sorry to say that but in the business world that is the truth. To the public, it is simply a never ending stagnant situation.  Cry Cry
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1488 on: February 22, 2005, 10:17:02 AM »

Hey, Cheer up, mate.

Fortunately for us, it's not an "never changing situation". 
Something changing is moving isn't it?
madagas
« Reply #1489 on: February 22, 2005, 10:27:05 AM »

Moving kinda like a dog chasing it's own tail! Grin
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1490 on: February 22, 2005, 11:13:23 AM »

Yeah, My dog, Theo, often does it but he always stops after a few sec.
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #1491 on: February 22, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »

The main thing I wanted to achieve was for people to challenge bad information about gnr, and to question things alot more. You all do that now, so that's job done for me. When gnr are go, we will then look at doing the street team thing and ensure that guns get a fair crack of the whip

Mysteron, do you believe the guns deserve a 'fair crack of the whip'? I mean, they've not been very considerate of their core fanbase...I wouldn't go as far as to say they deserve an album boycott, but I sometimes think that they could do a little more in advance of the album coming out, even if it was just an acknowledgement of of the fans or an explanation for the delays. ?Does the concept of FR (Fan Relations) escape the GNR camp?

Here today...ready to rock
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #1492 on: February 22, 2005, 12:00:41 PM »

Mysteron, do you believe the guns deserve a 'fair crack of the whip'? I mean, they've not been very considerate of their core fanbase...I wouldn't go as far as to say they deserve an album boycott, but I sometimes think that they could do a little more in advance of the album coming out, even if it was just an acknowledgement of of the fans or an explanation for the delays. ?Does the concept of FR (Fan Relations) escape the GNR camp?

i don't see why or how gn'r or axl should be more considerate to any fan or anyone at all, if it's anyone who should be more considerate it's us assholes right here...

since people have been bitching about this CD for so long, do you really think that axl should let the baby go, just because some spoiled fuckers can't wait and gets pissed off???

why would you want the fucker to release an album before he thinks it's ready anyway, you been waiting for a while so why settle for something less???

in the meantime you can go www.easytree.org and easen your gn'r hunger with some great boots!!!  Tongue

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #1493 on: February 22, 2005, 12:28:13 PM »

i don't see why or how gn'r or axl should be more considerate to any fan or anyone at all, if it's anyone who should be more considerate it's us assholes right here...

since people have been bitching about this CD for so long, do you really think that axl should let the baby go, just because some spoiled fuckers can't wait and gets pissed off???

why would you want the fucker to release an album before he thinks it's ready anyway, you been waiting for a while so why settle for something less???

in the meantime you can go www.easytree.org and easen your gn'r hunger with some great boots!!!? Tongue

Thanks for the link.  ok

I'm not asking him to release the album. In fact I prefer that he takes his time to make a great album. But whats the harm in telling people that? Thats what I really don't get, I don't think he owes me fuck all, but its hardly going out of your way to update us 'assholes'...even if he gets his management to do it for him!

Here today...ready to rock
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #1494 on: February 22, 2005, 01:04:55 PM »

in the meantime you can go www.easytree.org and easen your gn'r hunger with some great boots!!!? Tongue

Thanks for the link.? ok

I'm not asking him to release the album. In fact I prefer that he takes his time to make a great album. But whats the harm in telling people that? Thats what I really don't get, I don't think he owes me fuck all, but its hardly going out of your way to update us 'assholes'...even if he gets his management to do it for him!

i see what you mean and i can agree.

On the other hand, i like it that he doesn't give interviews just to give interviews, what is he going to talk about anyway besides CD? And when the disc is out, we'll have all that i believe, there'll be alot of explanation to do...

he could come here and say thanks for us hanging out here, but i don't think he's really thankfull for it you know, there's alot of assholes here that talk alot of shit about him.

And think about it, we're like a % of all the record buyers so we're not important to him in that way... we're here for us, axl's there for him... that said, i can't wait for of all of us to get together!!!

Maybe he's here every day tho, lurking around and watching over us, if you look hard enough and long enough you might just spot him? hihi

i wonder how many times i've said to my self: This has got to be Axl himself nervous Embarrassed Wink

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Twitch
Opening Act

I got 2 guns tattoos. And you?

« Reply #1495 on: February 22, 2005, 01:38:48 PM »

Its been a long ride people, and I guess the ride is far from over. It will come, when it comes, till then, we'll just have to do boring shit like enjoying the stuff guns has released, sit in the sun, put appetite on and enjoy a few beers.

Now that doesnt sound too bad  Smiley ok beer

I got a molitov cocktail with a match to go
madagas
« Reply #1496 on: February 22, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »

Erose, I understand your point. But, if you are not going to release the cd anytime soon, don't send out a press release on March 30 2004 saying you will give us a release date in the next few months! Don't tell us the album is coming out sometime in 2003. Don't tell us the record will be released in June 2001...maybe July. Shut the fuck up, don't tour, don't do anything until you actually have a completed record. It is simply inexcusable to continue to lead your fans down a never ending path of deception. Shocked Shocked "Ever changing" my ass...one big train wreck after another is more like it. rant
Izzys Amp
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1497 on: February 22, 2005, 02:10:04 PM »

madagas thats one of the best posts i have ever seen on here, it tells it exactly how it is
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #1498 on: February 22, 2005, 03:20:18 PM »

Erose, I understand your point. But, if you are not going to release the cd anytime soon, don't send out a press release on March 30 2004 saying you will give us a release date in the next few months! Don't tell us the album is coming out sometime in 2003. Don't tell us the record will be released in June 2001...maybe July. Shut the fuck up, don't tour, don't do anything until you actually have a completed record. It is simply inexcusable to continue to lead your fans down a never ending path of deception. Shocked Shocked "Ever changing" my ass...one big train wreck after another is more like it. rant

I totally agree with you man.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1499 on: February 22, 2005, 03:37:55 PM »

Calm down! I dont agree with you! Dont you think Axl is excited about CD? Dont u think Axl is proud of CD? Dont u think Axl wanna go out there and do things right? Tour? Let poeple listen to this "new great" band, and all the "fantastic" music they have made togther? Dont u think Axl want to go out in media sometimes and defend himself for all the shit, and lies he reads about himeself throug this fucking internet forums, music magazines and whotever who kicks shit on him? Im pretty sure he want to! And when he finally get to do a interview on the radio or anything else, dont u think Axl want to mention CD to his fans, because he knows, that the fans wanna hear news? Even if he knows that he might not make it. He love his fans so much he sometimes give them fake hopes! So what! I Think thats pretty brave of Axl! And im sure he gets sad when he cat make his promises! And after that, when Axl find out its better to shut up, until everything is cleard up. And what do we do? Get angry frustrated and write big rants (like this) because we dont get any news! Remember that we still dont know what Axl gotta go through before he can release this album, and when Buckethead is a dick and leave when they finaly got so close! Axl feels the need to give the fans hope, even if he knows it MIGHT be alot of things to work out! Me myself are so fucking excited about the new album, but it wont be out anytime sooner if u talk shit about the Artis who makes it! So please, if u really is a GNR fan then you can respect Axl`s way to work, and go listen to the Old stuff meanwile. Thats what i do! And travel on this forum world on the internet every fuckin day to see if i can get a spoon of news anytime! But dont get angry because Axl is doing his Job! So crucify the ego, before it's far too late!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: