Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2024, 05:22:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228497 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 642644 times)
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #1460 on: February 21, 2005, 02:32:06 AM »

Hmmmm!!!!? So a lot of people don't appreciate the rumours on sp1at.com? I can respect that.? Personnaly I LOVE the sp1at site.? It is one of the best.? I don't get why people blast it and then go visit the site.? My take is if you like it, then visit it and enjoy.? If you don't like it then don't go.? There are things here that I don't like or certain people here that I don't agree at all with everything they say.? And what do I do?? The things I don't like I don't read and if there is someone that I don't like generally what they say I don't read them.? Does it mean that this site is no good?? Not at all.? I LOVE HTGTH!!!!!? Come here everyday.? Instead of bashing the moderators at sp1at ignore them.? Don't go, don't talk about em or worry about em.? That way no one gets hurt.? In the end we all want the same thing anyways and that is to CD to come out.

it's true that spat is a rumor board right? so wy would anyone want to read it or even post in it? I mean, you already know it's fake, but still the topics get discussed??? i don't get it...

has spat ever given out any new that turned out to be true?

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
estranged.1098
« Reply #1461 on: February 21, 2005, 04:47:17 AM »

it's true that spat is a rumor board right? so wy would anyone want to read it or even post in it? I mean, you already know it's fake, but still the topics get discussed??? i don't get it...

Yes.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1462 on: February 21, 2005, 05:43:45 AM »

Yes.

I won the lottery once  hihi

I don't mind if splat if splat starts stupid rumors, but I would appreciate if they they kept them to themselves.
It's starting to taint this board.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #1463 on: February 21, 2005, 05:48:21 AM »

Personally I thought it was amusing how this thing went around the web and ended up on Blabbermouth.

It started here, went to other boards and then sp1at made a news story out of it. That then ended up on Blabbermouth and I posted it in this thread.? hihi

/jarmo

rofl hihi

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1464 on: February 21, 2005, 05:58:16 AM »

Personally I thought it was amusing how this thing went around the web and ended up on Blabbermouth.

It started here, went to other boards and then sp1at made a news story out of it. That then ended up on Blabbermouth and I posted it in this thread.? hihi

/jarmo

rofl hihi

please do not post emoticons only.

It's against the rules.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #1465 on: February 21, 2005, 06:09:36 AM »

/jarmo

rofl hihi

It's against the rules.

Ok... I'll keep that in mind.

In the meantime: DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO...

thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #1466 on: February 21, 2005, 06:26:56 AM »

rofl hihi

It's against the rules.
woody, christos is a mod! Wink
but if your post was meant to be sarcastic, then it's a good one. no offense, christos, but didn't you post something like that once in a while? Wink

and at the splat-thing, woody. they don't start rumours, they just (try to) analyse them, and kill them, eventually. i appreciate what they do, but you shouldn't take them too serious.

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #1467 on: February 21, 2005, 06:59:17 AM »

Hmmmm!!!!? So a lot of people don't appreciate the rumours on sp1at.com? I can respect that.? Personnaly I LOVE the sp1at site.? It is one of the best.? I don't get why people blast it and then go visit the site.? My take is if you like it, then visit it and enjoy.? If you don't like it then don't go.? There are things here that I don't like or certain people here that I don't agree at all with everything they say.? And what do I do?? The things I don't like I don't read and if there is someone that I don't like generally what they say I don't read them.? Does it mean that this site is no good?? Not at all.? I LOVE HTGTH!!!!!? Come here everyday.? Instead of bashing the moderators at sp1at ignore them.? Don't go, don't talk about em or worry about em.? That way no one gets hurt.? In the end we all want the same thing anyways and that is to CD to come out.

Love HTGTH too.
But you say 'haters' don't have to visit Splat. So perhaps they have to keep their "news" for them and stop advertisements here  yes

I don't like to say things like that cause I visited the rumourboard and thought Admin work was fun. But that's not the way I see Splat and don't understand their goal. That's only my point of view  smoking
estranged.1098
« Reply #1468 on: February 21, 2005, 07:19:38 AM »

Splat makes it very clear what they post as a rumour and what is news. They don't ever come here to post the rumours they post over there, and they do not make up rumours like several people do over here with no objections from a moderator whatsoever (Stinky Fingers being the latest example). So I don't see why we're talking about Splat in "The CD release date rumor thread". It's actually funny that this is a "rumor" thread and yet people are complaining about rumours from Splat in it.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 07:21:09 AM by estranged.1098 » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1469 on: February 21, 2005, 07:21:53 AM »

I don't mind Splat or morons? but I personally can't stand the morons who come here to act like a big shot and call my friends morons. Angry I don't think this is only my point of view.
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #1470 on: February 21, 2005, 07:30:52 AM »

I don't mind Splat or morons? but I personally can't stand the morons who come here to act like a big shot and call my friends morons. Angry I don't think this is only my point of view.

rofl rofl
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #1471 on: February 21, 2005, 07:43:42 AM »

and they do not make up rumours like several people do over here with no objections from a moderator whatsoever (Stinky Fingers being the latest example).

I'm sorry but Sticky fingers has been told to shut up on several occasions, by me or other mods. The decision to ban him will be up to Jarmo, it's totally out of our hands. 

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #1472 on: February 21, 2005, 08:04:39 AM »

The decision to ban him will be up to Jarmo, it's totally out of our hands.?

Jarmos got our full support  beer  Axl Ven would be nice too.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1473 on: February 21, 2005, 08:23:45 AM »

Sticky Fingers won't be posting more "news" here anymore. Some people enjoy reading fiction, but when it's posted as the truth, then there's gonna be problems.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« Reply #1474 on: February 21, 2005, 10:42:31 AM »

Bye Bye sticky fingers!!!.

By the way, do you think we will have some sort of news from  geffen records or sanctuary management regarding the HMV-gate??. Will it be denied by them?

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
My Michelle
Opening Act

www.gnronline.it

« Reply #1475 on: February 21, 2005, 07:38:30 PM »

Guns n Roses "Chinese Democracy" album has been in the works for around 7 years but is at present set for a "mid-year release" according to an industry source.

www.sp1at.com
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #1476 on: February 21, 2005, 07:41:34 PM »

By the way, do you think we will have some sort of news from? geffen records or sanctuary management regarding the HMV-gate??. Will it be denied by them?

I don't think there is a reason for them to deny it. It's obviously they took a stab in the dark at many of the release dates on their list.
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #1477 on: February 21, 2005, 09:15:38 PM »

cant mysteron find out if the hmv date is real?
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1478 on: February 21, 2005, 09:50:30 PM »

Guns n Roses "Chinese Democracy" album has been in the works for around 7 years but is at present set for a "mid-year release" according to an industry source.

www.sp1at.com

So the rumored release date gets pushed back yet another month or two.  Now what?  June, July?  It's starting to get funny.

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #1479 on: February 21, 2005, 10:15:29 PM »

cant mysteron find out if the hmv date is real?

Common sense says it's probably not real. If the unlikely chance that  it is real, you'll be hearing an announcement soon. There is no reason to get any confirmation.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: