Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2024, 05:21:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228492 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 642182 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1220 on: January 09, 2005, 02:49:33 PM »

Lets prey it's never release! Just a collection of shit. Axl should have never come out of retierment, or should have died before the Illusions albums were finished so that the band could have gone down in history as the best band of all time. And his  legend would have lived forever, remembering him as a young man with the most wicked vocals and image of all time...
Shame on you!  Angry I despise this kinda idea Of utter selfish and coward devil for its mean nature.
Hope is there only While there is life.
StoneTempleRoses
Rocker

Axl Was Here

« Reply #1221 on: January 09, 2005, 10:22:27 PM »

Shame on you! Angry I despise this kinda idea Of utter selfish and coward devil for its mean nature.
Hope is there only While there is life.

^Yeah I think I agree with that!

StoneTempleRoses

PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #1222 on: January 10, 2005, 05:23:29 AM »

Lets prey it's never release! Just a collection of shit. Axl should have never come out of retierment, or should have died before the Illusions albums were finished so that the band could have gone down in history as the best band of all time. And his? legend would have lived forever, remembering him as a young man with the most wicked vocals and image of all time...
Yes, let's hunt "it's never release!" Funny how using the wrong word can make something not make any damn sense.

fixintodie
« Reply #1223 on: January 10, 2005, 09:21:37 AM »

Lets prey it's never release! Just a collection of shit. Axl should have never come out of retierment, or should have died before the Illusions albums were finished so that the band could have gone down in history as the best band of all time. And his? legend would have lived forever, remembering him as a young man with the most wicked vocals and image of all time...
Yes, let's hunt "it's never release!" Funny how using the wrong word can make something not make any damn sense.

I don't think there was a right word among them.
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #1224 on: January 11, 2005, 06:45:16 PM »

OK....what is the deal?  I am so close to giving up on this band/album.  It just doesn't seem like they are serious at all about being a real band and releasing material/touring.  The least they could do is update their website and put some kind of statement on there, even if it's something like:  "the album is not done and we have no idea when it will come out"....at least that way we'd know what was going on.  And why must the band members (dizzy and tommy) play games with our minds by telling us that the cd will be out soon, telling us it will be worth the wait and that it will come out.  They obviously don't know jack shit about this fucking album, and should therefore KEEP THEIR DIRTY FUCKING PIE HOLES SHUT until they can tell us some REAL FUCKING INFORMATION.  This band has insulted and disappointed its fans in every possible way - cancelled show/tours, band members leaving, postponing release dates, announcing release dates and then not releasing anything, never giving updates/official info....the list goes on.  Someone needs to hunt down axl and give him a good ass-whoopin'.  I mean, Velvet Revolver's album wasn't that great, but at least they had the balls to make an album and release it...I mean, after all this time, axl has to have at least 12 good songs that are worth releasing....just fuckin' do it axl....you will go down in history as a fucking joke if you don't release this album before you're a senior citizen.
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #1225 on: January 12, 2005, 12:27:45 AM »

The least they could do is update their website and put some kind of statement on there

They obviously don't know jack shit about this fucking album, and should therefore KEEP THEIR DIRTY FUCKING PIE HOLES SHUT until they can tell us some REAL FUCKING INFORMATION.

Same person, same paragraph... DIFFERENT VIEWPOINTS!

Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #1226 on: January 12, 2005, 02:50:17 AM »

The least they could do is update their website and put some kind of statement on there

They obviously don't know jack shit about this fucking album, and should therefore KEEP THEIR DIRTY FUCKING PIE HOLES SHUT until they can tell us some REAL FUCKING INFORMATION.

Same person, same paragraph... DIFFERENT VIEWPOINTS!

Huh

He insisted that we need real and credible information, not bullshit. I see no contradiction. Nobody wants to hear Tommy or Dizzy guessing or lying, but we want some truth. He didn't say that Tommy 'out-of-the-loop' Stinson should have updated the website. No, no, I repeat we need real updates.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2005, 02:52:53 AM by Mikkamakka » Logged

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
estranged.1098
« Reply #1227 on: January 12, 2005, 07:18:16 AM »

Nobody wants to hear Tommy or Dizzy guessing or lying, but we want some truth.

Well, here's a newsflash for you: Tommy and Dizzy don't lie and they're as close as you'll get to Guns N' Roses news until the announcement for the album is out.
If you don't like it, here's what you can do: don't read what they say anymore!
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #1228 on: January 12, 2005, 12:44:38 PM »

He insisted that we need real and credible information, not bullshit. I see no contradiction. Nobody wants to hear Tommy or Dizzy guessing or lying, but we want some truth. He didn't say that Tommy 'out-of-the-loop' Stinson should have updated the website. No, no, I repeat we need real updates.

Hold your horses there, I'm not a serious guy. When I see something that can be misconstrued, I misconstue it. It's for fun.

I agree; something credible needs to be said really badly.

Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #1229 on: January 12, 2005, 02:20:09 PM »

Nobody wants to hear Tommy or Dizzy guessing or lying, but we want some truth.

Well, here's a newsflash for you: Tommy and Dizzy don't lie and they're as close as you'll get to Guns N' Roses news until the announcement for the album is out.
If you don't like it, here's what you can do: don't read what they say anymore!

Hold your horses there, I'm not a serious guy. When I see something that can be misconstrued, I misconstue it. It's for fun.

I agree; something credible needs to be said really badly.

Alright then  ok

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
fartinabag
« Reply #1230 on: January 13, 2005, 06:14:29 PM »

Didnt someone say Merk was returning from vacation tomorrow Jan. 14th?  Hopefully he can shed some light on the current status/plans Gnr have in the near future.  Its almost been a year since Axls last statement regarding a release date and still no word  crying
madagas
« Reply #1231 on: January 13, 2005, 06:34:45 PM »

Yeah, I am sure that will be at the top of his agenda. Get the fuck out of here. This album is deader than dead.  Undecided
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #1232 on: January 13, 2005, 06:48:02 PM »

cut this:

Yeah, I am sure that will be at the top of his agenda. Get the fuck out of here. This album is deader than dead.? Undecided

and paste here:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=18000.0

smoking

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1233 on: January 13, 2005, 06:55:14 PM »

wave february for updates, music soon after

how many feel soon is the word? anticipation b4 3 months? mememe, hihi  beer

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
madagas
« Reply #1234 on: January 13, 2005, 06:55:56 PM »

My only point is that comments about announcements being made as soon as "Merck" comes back are absolutely comical. Axl has been almost done for the last 4 years, now we are just waiting for Merck to return from vacation! Do you not see the absurdity in that? Pure comedy.... hihi
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 07:02:32 PM by madagas » Logged
grids
Opening Act

aussie

« Reply #1235 on: January 14, 2005, 03:01:43 AM »

hi guys,
i was over at mygnr just then and a bloke has scanned a disc he reckons is a promo. it came to him from a chick he knows at a record company. i wanted to paste the pic but didnt know how. so go over to mygnr's forum and have a look. its a thread titled " just something to look at"
cheers
grids? beer
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #1236 on: January 14, 2005, 06:14:20 AM »

hi guys,
i was over at mygnr just then and a bloke has scanned a disc he reckons is a promo. it came to him from a chick he knows at a record company. i wanted to paste the pic but didnt know how. so go over to mygnr's forum and have a look. its a thread titled " just something to look at"
cheers
grids? beer

Hi I can't get access to that forum through work, can you post the image here? If not, does it look genuine? And what record company does she work for?

Here today...ready to rock
grids
Opening Act

aussie

« Reply #1237 on: January 14, 2005, 07:02:38 AM »

hi

he posted 2 images. one was a little grainy and the other was crystal clear. its very basic design so hard to say if its legit.  interestingly the songs on the disc are as follows: chinese democracy, catcher in the rye, stardust tears and i.r.s.
he says his friend had it and that she works for " pr department of our favourite record company". it also has side "a" on the disc. when asked about this he states that this is because another disc has bits and pieces for radio stations.

i have no idea if this is fake or real. however i considered these points in his favour. he has posted several replies answering questions about the disc. the song " stardust tears" is a title i have never heard. it would've been easy to pick any of the other song titles that are rumoured to be on the album but he has pulled this title from nowhere.

hopefully some people with some inside knowledge can have a look at the pic. i figured this is the best rumour i''ve heard/seen in a while and was worth passing on.

:beer:cheers
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1238 on: January 14, 2005, 07:41:02 AM »

thank you grids, that sounds intresting, thing is about to happen again? beer

was it this pic you meant?

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
DemocracyRose
« Reply #1239 on: January 14, 2005, 08:11:11 AM »

thank you grids, that sounds intresting, thing is about to happen again? beer

was it this pic you meant?

Fake pic???

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: