Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 07:23:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 641571 times)
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #1040 on: December 01, 2004, 04:07:54 PM »

Actually it's not available today, but soon might or might not be the word.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Evolution
« Reply #1041 on: December 01, 2004, 07:56:37 PM »

beer good job mikka

Ive got to say the February release window looks to be shutting a lot more if we hear nothing this month
Gordi
« Reply #1042 on: December 01, 2004, 09:37:04 PM »

I agree, I kind of dissapointing thought after all this again.  Sad
Does anyone know what GNR's record contract entails?  In regards to what they need to release in how long? I mena, will they at one point be forced to release new material? Huh
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #1043 on: December 02, 2004, 02:29:29 AM »

Well with the supposed lean on Axl's house, maybe we really will see something in the near future?  The year HAS to be 2005 though.  When we call give up hope CD will hit us right in the face!
MARCH 2005 here we come.....
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #1044 on: December 02, 2004, 08:06:44 AM »

I sent an email last week to a representative at santuary records to know if there would be any announcement regarding GNR or Chinese Democracy.  And SURPRISE!!!!!!  No response.  Not only is Axl and GNR not respecting us fans by not giving us any news at all about the album, but even the record company won't give out anything.  And here we are still waiting patiently on a band that couldn't care less about his fans.  If Axl had just one ounce of respect for his fans he would at least come out and say where they are now in the recording phase of Chinese Democracy. rant Undecided
DemocracyRose
« Reply #1045 on: December 02, 2004, 09:07:58 AM »

From the VH1 forum

Laurie Earl has indicated that Geffen are wanting the new Guns& Roses album to be released in April 2005. This is after recent negotatiations with the band.

The band are currently auditioning for a new guitarist in LA.

If someone could find out who Laurie Earl is, that would be useful 

oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #1046 on: December 02, 2004, 10:43:45 AM »

Great snoop work Demo-Rose....We shall see....A the very least, i'd like to find out exactly who this Laurie Earl is.  Sounds like a new player entirely
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #1047 on: December 02, 2004, 12:09:59 PM »

i believe that the album wil be out around february-april buti wouldnt makle n e promises as the d8 has beeen changed so many times

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1048 on: December 02, 2004, 12:21:37 PM »

Great snoop work Demo-Rose....We shall see....A the very least, i'd like to find out exactly who this Laurie Earl is.? Sounds like a new player entirely

Firstly, this was taken directly from the rumourboard so no credit goes to democracyrose whatsoever!  Grin

Secondly, Laurie Earl was the spokeswoman for GnR in 2001. I have no idea whether she still works with the band. If she does it must be the easist PR job in the whole world!

Thirdly, this rumour is very likely to be bullshit. Personally, I never trust anything that is taken from the VH1 forums.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #1049 on: December 02, 2004, 01:22:00 PM »

Great snoop work Demo-Rose....We shall see....A the very least, i'd like to find out exactly who this Laurie Earl is.? Sounds like a new player entirely

Firstly, this was taken directly from the rumourboard so no credit goes to democracyrose whatsoever!? Grin

Secondly, Laurie Earl was the spokeswoman for GnR in 2001. I have no idea whether she still works with the band. If she does it must be the easist PR job in the whole world!

Thirdly, this rumour is very likely to be bullshit. Personally, I never trust anything that is taken from the VH1 forums.

Yeah, and Rumourboard took it from VH1.... yes ok
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #1050 on: December 02, 2004, 02:24:55 PM »

HMMM....are these VH1 rumorboards accurate?  If so then maybe this Laurie girl is really trying to shed some light for us.  Probably another rumor.  Only Axl knows when this CD will get out to the public.  It's been all guesses since the album was first mentioned in 99'.
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #1051 on: December 02, 2004, 02:50:16 PM »

Hey I was simply thanking democracy rose for bringing it to my attention...BS or no, I woulda missed it otherwise...Thanks again!!  Who on the RB's claims to have spoken to this Laurie?
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #1052 on: December 02, 2004, 08:27:53 PM »

I never knew of this Laurie girl in the first place.  Is she just part of management?  If so, her job really is VERY easy if she's working for Guns there is nothing to do but WAIT!
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1053 on: December 04, 2004, 05:29:37 AM »

From the VH1 forum

Laurie Earl has indicated that Geffen are wanting the new Guns& Roses album to be released in April 2005. This is after recent negotatiations with the band.

The band are currently auditioning for a new guitarist in LA.

If someone could find out who Laurie Earl is, that would be useful?
? ?

great ! , Now everybody is starting to say April....Just like November, February is now starting to look out of the question.
 crying
Now april, then the summer, then late 2005  confused

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #1054 on: December 04, 2004, 11:01:37 AM »

great ! , Now everybody is starting to say April....Just like November, February is now starting to look out of the question.

Now april, then the summer, then late 2005 

Yes Wooody I agree.  I am starting to believe this album will never come out.  Just like I said before.  Axl has absolutely no respect for his fans.  He has his puppets Dizzy and Tommy always saying "It's coming soon  I listened to some of the tracks and theu're great."  Yet we never hear from Mr Rose or his record label.  Would it be so hard for Axl to do an interview to say where they are in the recording process of the album and when he thinks it will be released.  But instead he prefers to hide in his house and give us false hopes time and time again.
crofty
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1055 on: December 05, 2004, 08:25:16 AM »

Sod it. I'm starting to think of GnR as a dead band. (This has nothing to do with lineup changes) I still love all the stuff they released, but I'm accepting no more new studio albums will come out, like nirvana, say. At least Kurt Cobain had the decency to let us know for sure that it was over, and didn't string us all along for years.
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #1056 on: December 05, 2004, 11:26:45 AM »

Sod it. I'm starting to think of GnR as a dead band. (This has nothing to do with lineup changes) I still love all the stuff they released, but I'm accepting no more new studio albums will come out, like nirvana, say. At least Kurt Cobain had the decency to let us know for sure that it was over, and didn't string us all along for years.

Amen crofty.  I mean sure we don't want Axl to die.  But at least he should have the decency to tell us that he tried to make an album but just couldn't do it.  And I'm sure we would all understand and come to accept that.  Instead he always has Tommy and Dizzy saying it is coming soon.  With 2004 coming to an end.  I too am now considering GnR a dead band.  Still love they're old albums and it was one hell of a ride.  But now the time has come to admit that the ride is over.  It just ran out of gas.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1057 on: December 05, 2004, 11:38:44 AM »

Stop that!  Your listening to rumors from internet boards.  And ignoring the two people who actually  know something.  Just because one says more then the other, doesn't mean the one doing the talking knows what they are talking about.

I vote we beat the next person who gives us any kind of a release rumor.  It's just getting too hard to take.  Just wait until we get word from the band and not go running around getting our hopes  up when we have no clue of what's going on.  (Yeah, probably can't do that but it would be nice--hurry the fuck up Axl--it's killing us.)

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1058 on: December 05, 2004, 11:53:54 AM »

Ugh, It's gloomy here. ? Undecided

Force.........Force............

Where is our Obi-Wan?
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #1059 on: December 05, 2004, 12:05:00 PM »

Ugh, It's gloomy here. ? Undecided

Force.........Force............

Where is our Obi-Wan?

Stuck in a studio, listening to the final copy of Chinese Democracy, marvelling at his own masterpiece. Hopefully.

Here today...ready to rock
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: