Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 05:29:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 641235 times)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1000 on: November 19, 2004, 09:44:09 AM »

Naa.. idont think it means anything, it may be a old source... Just came over it...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
fixintodie
« Reply #1001 on: November 19, 2004, 11:18:08 AM »

Naa.. idont think it means anything, it may be a old source... Just came over it...

Shocked You did?! Christ, I didn't think it was that exciting!  Wink
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1002 on: November 19, 2004, 12:24:47 PM »

me neather!  hihi

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
estranged.1098
« Reply #1003 on: November 19, 2004, 06:51:32 PM »

well.. not to be soo nasty to anyone or anything, i mean i really hope it comes out next year but if u look back at the past few years theres been random release dates announced n we've all got our hopes up just to be later told it'll be another 3/6 months or something. comeon axl the world needs your music!!!

It was never "announced" - I think you were thinking of a different word there. Wink
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #1004 on: November 20, 2004, 04:45:51 PM »

I love how this Stick Fingers always leaves some kind of un-necessary smiley face and an expected upcoming announcement.  He's claiming we'll get the first taste of Democracy in December.
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #1005 on: November 20, 2004, 04:58:59 PM »

my auspice is in first single and video in christmas/january period

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #1006 on: November 21, 2004, 09:54:05 AM »

I'm not sure if it's funny or sad that there are over 50 pages dedicated to a release date. Could this possibly happen to any other band? I just hope I'm still alive when it comes out.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
StoneTempleRoses
Rocker

Axl Was Here

« Reply #1007 on: November 21, 2004, 02:29:06 PM »

If it came out around christmas This would be the best Christmas ever  beer

StoneTempleRoses peace

odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #1008 on: November 21, 2004, 04:54:36 PM »

It would make my christmas the best ever, but I doubt it will happen.
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #1009 on: November 22, 2004, 01:23:18 AM »

just an announcement of some kind would make me happy. If and when they do announce the release date, I imagine there it will be pushed back several times. If my memory serves me, this happened alot with the Illusions - several release dates were announced only for them to be stalled.
The wait for the Illusions seemed like a lifetime but not anything of this magnitude

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #1010 on: November 22, 2004, 07:36:35 AM »

just an announcement of some kind would make me happy. If and when they do announce the release date, I imagine there it will be pushed back several times. If my memory serves me, this happened alot with the Illusions - several release dates were announced only for them to be stalled.
The wait for the Illusions seemed like a lifetime but not anything of this magnitude

i guess that's way they didn't announce a release date yet.

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
Taz
Banned
Headliner

Axl forever

« Reply #1011 on: November 22, 2004, 09:03:38 AM »

2005 :

14 years of silence...

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #1012 on: November 22, 2004, 10:38:16 AM »

On her media player............ which one?

There is definitly something going on.

Jonx

Windows media player, the basic UK one.

That's a hatrick for Doull
Sterlingdog
« Reply #1013 on: November 22, 2004, 11:07:05 AM »

On her media player............ which one?

There is definitly something going on.

Jonx

Windows media player, the basic UK one.

My friend (very reliable) told me he saw GNR greatest hits listed as coming soon on a website, he thought it was Amazon uk.  He didn't pay much attention because he assumed I knew about it.  But when we went back to look again, I couldn't find anything.  Has the greatest hits that was released in March been released in everywhere already?  Because if not, maybe its just that one?
RiotinPhilly
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1014 on: November 22, 2004, 09:15:19 PM »

I was about to post a wise ass comment about how excited I am that it is November and the big CD is coming out, but I felt bad thinking about the people who really are anxiously awaiting it and expect it to be coming.  I guess my question is: why do you tolerate all of this crap from an old, balding, drug addict who doesn't even have enough courtesy to post any info on his website, call a radio station with info, or use any of the other free mediums available to him?
Gordi
« Reply #1015 on: November 22, 2004, 10:17:05 PM »

Come on... Undecided
The situation is bad but not that bad!
The reason we have been waiting for so long, and you know 'tolerate' it all is because we just want the music, well that's me anyway. It's as simple as that. yes
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #1016 on: November 23, 2004, 01:22:13 AM »

I was about to post a wise ass comment about how excited I am that it is November and the big CD is coming out, but I felt bad thinking about the people who really are anxiously awaiting it and expect it to be coming.  I guess my question is: why do you tolerate all of this crap from an old, balding, drug addict who doesn't even have enough courtesy to post any info on his website, call a radio station with info, or use any of the other free mediums available to him?

Here's a question...If you still hold such a tremendous grudge towards Axl for Philly, then wouldnt it be wiser of you to not post on gnr message boards, to chuck out every cd and piece of gnr paraphanellia you own, vow to boycoot any future gnr related material, and move on with your life? Wouldn't that symbollically mean more than bitching on message boards?

As for the rest of us, we keep the faith, no matter how stupid it may seem, cuz somebody's got to.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #1017 on: November 23, 2004, 08:50:32 AM »

I was about to post a wise ass comment about how excited I am that it is November and the big CD is coming out, but I felt bad thinking about the people who really are anxiously awaiting it and expect it to be coming.? I guess my question is: why do you tolerate all of this crap from an old, balding, drug addict who doesn't even have enough courtesy to post any info on his website, call a radio station with info, or use any of the other free mediums available to him?

1. 42 aint that old!

2. I'm pretty sure he ain't balding and even if he is, he's 42, not that much to laugh at him about!

3. Drug addict? Not for a loooong time I don't think!

As for the rest...........u got a point!!  Tongue

That's a hatrick for Doull
estranged.1098
« Reply #1018 on: November 23, 2004, 10:54:25 AM »

Don't ask why we're here, ask why you're here.
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #1019 on: November 23, 2004, 11:18:57 AM »

I was about to post a wise ass comment about how excited I am that it is November and the big CD is coming out, but I felt bad thinking about the people who really are anxiously awaiting it and expect it to be coming. I guess my question is: why do you tolerate all of this crap from an old, balding, drug addict who doesn't even have enough courtesy to post any info on his website, call a radio station with info, or use any of the other free mediums available to him?

Whatever! Dickhead

Don't ask why we're here, ask why you're here.

Good shout!!!

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: