Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 05:30:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 641237 times)
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #980 on: November 16, 2004, 08:29:01 PM »

We'll see it in 2005, I'm sure of it.

I'm pretty confident as well we'll see it in 2005. I was confident of November '04 but you have to look at what we know and that is what we've heard already from Tommy Stinson and Dizzy Reed and how excited they are about it. They have both said February 2005.

You also should look carefully at things like the tax lien on Axl's House, the money put into this album and the fact that if it is delayed anymore, like seriously delayed, then I don't think the band has anymore excuses after that. I think it's 2005 or never, from a commerical point of view.
POPmetal
« Reply #981 on: November 16, 2004, 11:36:10 PM »

We'll see it in 2005, I'm sure of it.

if I only had a dime for every person who said that for every year since 2000? Grin

Oh ... and Dizzy and Tommy have been excited and saying it's coming out since forever? yes
The lien on Axl's house is just a rumor.
And from a "commercial point of view," it was 2002 or never! At this point any commercial success is a longshot and we're all hoping for a fluke.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #982 on: November 17, 2004, 01:31:11 AM »

This is the first time I've said 2005, I'm sure of it.  I'm seeing too many signs pointing to an early 2005 release.  Maybe we'll get a warm up Vegas show, I'm only dreaming VR is already going to be there.
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #983 on: November 17, 2004, 09:40:45 AM »

according to the Static Multimedia interview in chicago in september where Tommy said I'm probably going to be gone when it comes out. stats, that february is still in reach. but february won't be the album, there'll be the first single i guess.

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
Taz
Banned
Headliner

Axl forever

« Reply #984 on: November 17, 2004, 10:00:01 AM »

according to the Static Multimedia interview in chicago in september where Tommy said I'm probably going to be gone when it comes out. stats, that february is still in reach. but february won't be the album, there'll be the first single i guess.

And you know that for sure ? hihi

"Almost all the people who were saying falsely that the album would be out in November are now pretending that it will be released in March...

And what will they say in March ? They will say that the album will be out in November..."
thelostrose
Rocker

« Reply #985 on: November 17, 2004, 10:19:04 AM »

And you know that for sure ? hihi

"Almost all the people who were saying falsely that the album would be out in November are now pretending that it will be released in March...

And what will they say in March ? They will say that the album will be out in November..."

i didn't say march, i said february Tongue (for a single) the album will be out 1-3 months later. and i'm just assuming something from the parts dizzy, tommy and mysteron said. since tommy will be touring in february it looks like the GnR camp is on the lastest known schedule.
if you wanna know something for sure, then mindmeld with axl. there are always delays involved with CD, but still you just can guess at this point - that's why it's called rumor thread.

grids
Opening Act

aussie

« Reply #986 on: November 17, 2004, 06:30:08 PM »

why the hell wont one of these interviewers ask the simple question " what date can we expect the album"? it's only one of the biggest albums of the last few years.

after reading the lastest tommy interview i was wondering  if anyone knew who long the mastering and usually takes. if this is all thats left then maybe this a clue as to a release date .

have a good one beer
StoneTempleRoses
Rocker

Axl Was Here

« Reply #987 on: November 17, 2004, 10:24:29 PM »

in the latst tommy inerview didnt he say he would probly be on tour when the cd comes out, well february sounds pretty good ok

StoneTempleRoses peace

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #988 on: November 18, 2004, 12:38:07 AM »

Did Tommy specifically say he was GOING to be on tour though?  Or did he say he's just going to be gone.  This is totally Axl's album, as he's not in constant contact with other band members.  Seems like he's doing his own thing all the time, and when instruments are needed he'll call up the crew at different times.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #989 on: November 18, 2004, 05:50:11 AM »

Did Tommy specifically say he was GOING to be on tour though?  Or did he say he's just going to be gone.  This is totally Axl's album, as he's not in constant contact with other band members.  Seems like he's doing his own thing all the time, and when instruments are needed he'll call up the crew at different times.
...or he did all his work and wanted to do his own thing until the ball starts to rolling.
If you read the others interviews, you'll see Tommy saying how this is a "8 guys work".

heli
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #990 on: November 19, 2004, 03:23:22 AM »

well.. not to be soo nasty to anyone or anything, i mean i really hope it comes out next year but if u look back at the past few years theres been random release dates announced n we've all got our hopes up just to be later told it'll be another 3/6 months or something. comeon axl the world needs your music!!!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #991 on: November 19, 2004, 03:45:04 AM »

It's always just 3 months away....
thelostrose
Rocker

« Reply #992 on: November 19, 2004, 04:56:35 AM »

after reading the lastest tommy interview i was wondering? if anyone knew who long the mastering and usually takes. if this is all thats left then maybe this a clue as to a release date .

have a good one beer

i remember a topic in here some time ago, where someone stated that mastering takes at the max. a couple of days.

Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #993 on: November 19, 2004, 04:58:07 AM »

after reading the lastest tommy interview i was wondering? if anyone knew who long the mastering and usually takes. if this is all thats left then maybe this a clue as to a release date .

have a good one beer

i remember a topic in here some time ago, where someone stated that mastering takes at the max. a couple of days.

When things happen in a normal way.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #994 on: November 19, 2004, 05:11:55 AM »

I was talking to my girlfriend on msn last night and we were talking about what to buy each other for Christmas, and she said she had seen an advert on her media player for a new guns n' roses greatest hits!!  (she knows I'm a huge fan but she doesn't know enough about them to trick me about Chinese Democracy or anything, so she's not lying!!) Thought this was interesting as I remember someone saying that they had heard the same thing in a record store from somebody?! What could this be?! All very strange!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #995 on: November 19, 2004, 06:16:08 AM »

On her media player............ which one?

There is definitly something going on.

Jonx
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #996 on: November 19, 2004, 08:59:50 AM »

Chinese Democracy - Guns n' Roses - first album of a new material since 1993 - (November - finally) - LP

scroll down to: Albums Expected (Pre-Releases)

I guess CD is released! LOL

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
SON OF A PREACHER
Rocker

Dec 31 2004. Last chance !

« Reply #997 on: November 19, 2004, 09:09:22 AM »

Chinese Democracy - Guns n' Roses - first album of a new material since 1993 - (November - finally) - LP

scroll down to: Albums Expected (Pre-Releases)

I guess CD is released! LOL

HuhHuh where did you get that ?

if chidem is not here by new years's eve.I will KILL myself.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #998 on: November 19, 2004, 09:31:40 AM »

sorry, i forgot the link Grin

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/2004-in-music

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
StoneTempleRoses
Rocker

Axl Was Here

« Reply #999 on: November 19, 2004, 09:42:18 AM »

Does this mean anything Huh What was there source.

StoneTempleRoses peace

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: