Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 01:26:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 641098 times)
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #920 on: November 05, 2004, 09:03:32 PM »

Buddha, don't mean to nitpick my man, but Halo 2, as I'm sure you're well aware, is out this Tuesday....Not as though I'm counting minutes or anything of the sort......Sweet Jesus, the preview of SW Ep 3 on the new Boxed Set looks absurd....After the first 2 prequels, George Lucas will once again be capable of justifying his God complex...We'll have to play much Halo on Live...you have it Buddha?
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #921 on: November 05, 2004, 11:31:27 PM »

Yea dude your right. I got my collectors edition of H2 preordered too. You know man, I absolutely dig the multiplayer (used the lan play), and the co-op is always fun. I never did get into live play. Always wanted to though. Maybe with 2 I will.

But man, I am going to take what you said about Episode 3 being absurd, personally. You check out the latest trailer (Shit I posted a link to it for everyone). You cant tell me that doesnt look badass. Everything has led up to this. Its going to deliver. Its not even debatable.

If Bucket is still on the album, I will be more confident that CD will too. Damn, Id like to get a release date soon so I can start looking forward to it like am so many other things coming soon.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #922 on: November 06, 2004, 12:57:14 AM »

Nah, Buddha my man, you gotta lay off the sweet leaf!!!  You misinterpret me.....I said that after 2 lackluster prequels, Lucas WILL reaffirm his deserved God Complex....This movie looks PHENOMENAL....pure seedy darkness, oozing devious underbelly of evil.....Such a stark contrast to the romance arc of the first two....My question is, Amadalia obviously sticks around long enough to conceive and deliver Luke and Leia, yet what becomes of her?  I'm not too up on the novels or any supplemental stuff...I believe there is info about Luke's mother in the original 3, no?  Could be obvious, just been a while since I've watched them all the way through.... I realize this might be sacreligious, but nonetheless....
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #923 on: November 06, 2004, 02:53:00 AM »

I've only seen the original Star Wars.  I caught one of the sequels on TV and it looked completely stupid.  Just wait until The Crow Wicked Prayer comes out with Edward Furlong playing lead role....gonna be bad ass.  So Mysteron, the announcement isn't about a new guitar player is it?
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #924 on: November 06, 2004, 03:42:58 AM »

Nah, Buddha my man, you gotta lay off the sweet leaf!!!  You misinterpret me.....I said that after 2 lackluster prequels, Lucas WILL reaffirm his deserved God Complex....This movie looks PHENOMENAL....pure seedy darkness, oozing devious underbelly of evil.....Such a stark contrast to the romance arc of the first two....My question is, Amadalia obviously sticks around long enough to conceive and deliver Luke and Leia, yet what becomes of her?  I'm not too up on the novels or any supplemental stuff...I believe there is info about Luke's mother in the original 3, no?  Could be obvious, just been a while since I've watched them all the way through.... I realize this might be sacreligious, but nonetheless....

Lay off the sweat leaf? Man, why don't you just tell me to cut my balls off while your at it. Yea the new film will be a beautiful thing. I kind of think she will either die in this movie, or she will go to Alderaan with Bail and die their when the Death Star blows the shit up in 4. Wait no, Leia barely remembers her so....I think her fine self is going to die in the last movie. And to grog mug...please. Even if Furlong was able to film the Crow movie inbetween Rehab, I seriously doubt it will come anywhere near as special as the original. Brandon Lee is some pretty big shoes to fill. I know each man and woman who came back are a different person, but still. Ill hold judgement until I see it. But you should check out the new Sith trailer. The first two sole purpose was to set up the events in this picture. And this picture will be badass.

Hey you know going back to GNR...why am I starting to feel like I know less about the album then I did 2 years ago?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Arendor
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #925 on: November 06, 2004, 03:27:27 PM »

Hello everyone.

I was thinking, maybe the GNR camp is using us.? They're lying to us.? Imagine if 5 years ago they knew there was no chance for the album to come out any time soon, and they announced it.? ?These message boards would be dead and there'd be a much smaller cult following.? I personally wouldn't be still checking the message boards, at least not nearly as much as I do now.? We always hear from band members "Oh, it should be out in a few months, we just have some slight changes to make to the CD."? Its stuff like that which guarantees interest in the album and ensured high record sales.? I was just thinking, maybe this is whats still happening now.? Maybe there's not a shot in hell this album is going to be released in February like Dizzy is saying.?

What are your thoughts?

Remember, this is a major record label we're talking about.  We can't expect them to say "Yeah its not coming out any time soon, so please lose interest and don't go to the concerts hoping for a release date or buy some shirts from our never updated official site." 

The only reason we're still here is rumors and false reports.

They're STILL having lawsuits.  Do you realize how crazy that is?  How long will these things go on for?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2004, 03:34:11 PM by Arendor » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #926 on: November 06, 2004, 08:02:35 PM »

What acumen, however,
You should question yourself about this matter from the fundamentals.

Maybe you believe you?re getting real information and reading other fans posts on the web, the truths are:
This board is hoax. So are other sites. GNR doesn?t exist. We don?t exist. We are nothing but fake and joke, which the artificial intelligence created.
It?s only on the net. It?s OK Internet.

Or more precisely,
You?ve been talking to yourself. One day you?ll wake up to find yourself being in the incubator dreaming of the world. There?s none on the earth, the good, the bad, and the ugly, but you. The universe doesn?t exist.
That?s what you created every bit in your head.

Do you realize how crazy that is?
How vague our beings are!!! How fragile our realities are!!!

I mean there are no bounds to the enquiries.? Wink
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #927 on: November 07, 2004, 06:26:45 AM »

I just wanna check my profile and to say that Chinese democracy is coming out real soon and that it's gonna be phenomenal!That's what I believe

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a tough man cry
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
I heard an honest man lie
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #928 on: November 07, 2004, 08:43:27 AM »

At least they've been having a ball in the studio.

"Team Digital: Speaking of crazy, rumour has it you rocked Axl Rose's piano when you were recording in LA...

James : Yeah, we were in a studio called 'The Village' where Axl has been for the past ten months recording. There's this big theatre room that used to belong to the Maharishi. The Beatles used to go and pray in there and stuff. Now it's this big rehearsal space where Guns 'N Roses rehearses and there's this big man-sized chicken coop where their guitar player Bucket Head goes when they're jamming. And there's this big grand piano where Axl plays and so we just kinda snuck in there and mic'ed it up and started hammering away on the piano, figuring we could steal some of Axl's 'mojo.'

Team Digital: From what we've heard, Axl's got enough 'mojo' to go around. Thanks for taking the time to chat!"

This is pretty old (07/05/03), but I thought it was hilarious enough to mention.

http://www.muchmusic.com/insidemuch/stuff/coupla_questions_fingereleven.asp
« Last Edit: November 07, 2004, 08:45:22 AM by sic. » Logged

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Sterlingdog
« Reply #929 on: November 07, 2004, 11:30:21 AM »

So Mysteron, the announcement isn't about a new guitar player is it?

Not trying to speak for Mysteron, but I don't think he'd have posted it in the "cd release date rumor thread" if he thought it was about a guitar player. 
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #930 on: November 07, 2004, 09:26:45 PM »

So Mysteron, the announcement isn't about a new guitar player is it?

Not trying to speak for Mysteron, but I don't think he'd have posted it in the "cd release date rumor thread" if he thought it was about a guitar player.?

ha! I was thinking about this today... I had this "doh!" moment - like:  Hm, an announcement... about what?  Doh!  The album release date!
it would be huge
and if the plan is for Feb the timing would work out great
announce Nov
Single/radio play/Video Dec/Jan
Promotions/ads January leading up to Feb release
 ok
SON OF A PREACHER
Rocker

Dec 31 2004. Last chance !

« Reply #931 on: November 09, 2004, 05:58:16 PM »

not trying to be inpatient or a jackass or  anything but ...We're already on november the 10th, If these 20 days go by without a word....I'll stop believing in Mysteron. He's been put to the test on this one.

Undecided

I just hope something is said before the end of the year...

if chidem is not here by new years's eve.I will KILL myself.
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #932 on: November 09, 2004, 06:59:09 PM »

not trying to be inpatient or a jackass or? anything but ...We're already on november the 10th, If these 20 days go by without a word....I'll stop believing in Mysteron. He's been put to the test on this one.

Undecided

I just hope something is said before the end of the year...

If there is no announcement this month, it does not mean that Mystereon was pulling our leg.
He posted that they said there might possibly be an announcement in November...
I think the only reason he made a point of mentioning it to us is because, as he said, this is the first time they have said that.
K-Rock
« Reply #933 on: November 09, 2004, 07:02:00 PM »

February 1st, 2005
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #934 on: November 09, 2004, 10:34:01 PM »

February 1st, 2005

sure oh sure
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #935 on: November 10, 2004, 01:03:50 AM »

I think it will be out before March for sure.  Why else would Axl come out and say a release date will be announced in the coming months in March 2004?  Even though it was on the internet in some letter probably written in 20 minutes.
gnrkid03
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #936 on: November 10, 2004, 01:31:51 AM »

my crazy theory... Axl wants to bury every album hes ever done.... so he is trying to keep this off the internet as much as possible so record sales will be huge and he will feel a sense of accomplishment and so he will know he was the real reason guns was as big as they were
DemocracyRose
« Reply #937 on: November 10, 2004, 02:40:39 AM »

I think there are 2 main questions here, that we need an answer for...

1. Will all B-Heads guitar parts been on C.D??

2. Will Tommy tour in February??

If the answer is Yes and No, i think we will see C.D very soon... ok

If the answer is No and Yes, i think we are a long way from a release date... no

If there are other combinations of the Yes and No thing, i dont know what to believe... nervous

ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #938 on: November 10, 2004, 02:53:42 AM »

the more the days go by the more i feel i will never see CD, I almost died today cause i choked on something,and really I don't want to go without hearing CD, It sadly is one of the few things that keeps me going because my life has really been shity that past few weeks and I am really looking forward to hearing CD,  So i reallly hope CD finnaly comes out this feburary

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
grids
Opening Act

aussie

« Reply #939 on: November 10, 2004, 05:28:07 AM »

hi guys and gals
i don't know if this helps but on sanity.com.au they have a bunch of t-shirts been released in mid November. with all the talk of something happening soon i thought this would be of interest. the merchandise machine may be beginning to awaken. heres hoping.

keep up the chatter its good to be in touch with whats happening ( or not happening)

cheers form the land down under beer
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: