Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 09:21:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 640992 times)
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #840 on: October 19, 2004, 04:03:47 PM »

don't forget that you're stupid!? Grin

That's not the kind of posts we want on this board.

/jarmo

i know, sorry. but if someone keeps repeating his opinion all the time, his posts aren't that useful either.

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
4restgump
Opening Act

« Reply #841 on: October 23, 2004, 04:34:56 PM »

I kept wishing for a November release? Roll Eyes

February?
axlholic09
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #842 on: October 23, 2004, 05:17:35 PM »

I heard it wasnt coming out till febuary, if they keep waiting and changing the date people are gonna get pissed off and not even bother to buy it.
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #843 on: October 24, 2004, 10:56:13 AM »

I heard it wasnt coming out till febuary, if they keep waiting and changing the date people are gonna get pissed off and not even bother to buy it.

Not necasarily, we've been waiting years some of us. I'm pissed off at the delays and the promises and hardly any statements from the management but i'll always be waiting.

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
thelostrose
Rocker

« Reply #844 on: October 24, 2004, 01:44:56 PM »

Not necasarily, we've been waiting years some of us. I'm pissed off at the delays and the promises and hardly any statements from the management but i'll always be waiting.

i'm sometimes pissed off too, but i'd still buy the record. but i'd be really pissed off, if they release the album like VR, with 3 different colours, just to get the hardcore fans to buy the thing 3 times.

but still...

waiting...

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #845 on: October 24, 2004, 01:59:14 PM »

i'm sometimes pissed off too, but i'd still buy the record. but i'd be really pissed off, if they release the album like VR, with 3 different colours, just to get the hardcore fans to buy the thing 3 times.

but still...

waiting...

well, i think that is a poor trix! Hope they dont do that!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
davo
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #846 on: October 25, 2004, 04:03:11 AM »

FUCK THIS !
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #847 on: October 25, 2004, 08:30:14 AM »

FUCK THIS !
Oh my, my, my. What a clever reply, congrats. beer

blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #848 on: October 25, 2004, 09:27:07 PM »

FUCK IT...ACCORDING TO THE LATEST BUMBLEFOOT INTERVIEW, THEY WANTED HIM TO FINISH TRACKS FOR CD IN SEPTEMBER....WHICH MEANS THAT AS OF SEPTEMBER, CD IS STILL NOT FUCKING FINISHED...AND SINCE IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THEY'VE FOUND ANYONE ELSE YET, IT APPEARS THAT CD IS STILL NOT FUCKING DONE...IF THAT IS THE CASE, IT COULD BE YEARS BEFORE THEY FIND ANOTHER GUITARIST AND FINISH THIS SHIT...i don't know if buckethead just hadn't finished the guitar parts before he left, or if axl wants to re-record all of buckethead's work just to spite him...if it's the latter, then i will personally castrate axl myself for being such a spiteful, album-delaying pussy!!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2004, 09:30:52 PM by blues rocker » Logged
estranged.1098
« Reply #849 on: October 25, 2004, 11:21:29 PM »

"I read the Internet, I know what's going on!"
DemocracyRose
« Reply #850 on: October 26, 2004, 01:55:11 AM »

FUCK IT...ACCORDING TO THE LATEST BUMBLEFOOT INTERVIEW, THEY WANTED HIM TO FINISH TRACKS FOR CD IN SEPTEMBER....WHICH MEANS THAT AS OF SEPTEMBER, CD IS STILL NOT FUCKING FINISHED...AND SINCE IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THEY'VE FOUND ANYONE ELSE YET, IT APPEARS THAT CD IS STILL NOT FUCKING DONE...IF THAT IS THE CASE, IT COULD BE YEARS BEFORE THEY FIND ANOTHER GUITARIST AND FINISH THIS SHIT...i don't know if buckethead just hadn't finished the guitar parts before he left, or if axl wants to re-record all of buckethead's work just to spite him...if it's the latter, then i will personally castrate axl myself for being such a spiteful, album-delaying pussy!!!

And Bumblefoot is the reliable guy here???

Still, in this moment, we dont know, if B-Heads guitars parts will be re-recorded...
SON OF A PREACHER
Rocker

Dec 31 2004. Last chance !

« Reply #851 on: October 26, 2004, 04:43:21 AM »

And Bumblefoot is the reliable guy here???

Still, in this moment, we dont know, if B-Heads guitars parts will be re-recorded...

Tommy or (shit was it dizzy??) said that Buckethead's parts are staying....Axl may have changed his mind though...

if chidem is not here by new years's eve.I will KILL myself.
thelostrose
Rocker

« Reply #852 on: October 26, 2004, 05:52:22 AM »

Tommy or (shit was it dizzy??) said that Buckethead's parts are staying....Axl may have changed his mind though...

i guess axl wants the newguy whoever it is, to lay down his trademark on the album. just that people get to know him as the new lead guy, not only the third tour-guitarist.

well, maybe axl wants to re-re-record the whole album again.... whatever...

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #853 on: October 26, 2004, 05:56:22 AM »

im pretty sure we wont see CD before summer 2005  Cry  Kiss

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
thelostrose
Rocker

« Reply #854 on: October 26, 2004, 06:05:47 AM »

im pretty sure we wont see CD before summer 2005? Cry? Kiss

don't be so negative.

FEBRUARY!!!    or so...

Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #855 on: October 26, 2004, 09:45:53 AM »

Ridiculous.
There's a very good chance that Axl only wanted Bumblefoot to come in and play a couple of solos. Do you really think Tommy and Dizzy would have both commented that they heard final mixes for several tracks if Axl was looking for someone to go in and re-record ALL the guitar parts? Bumblefoot saying he was asked to come in and play on some stuff gives us no evidence of anything being finished or unfinished.
That information was never given to him, so why even bother speculating that the CD is far from finished. You have no idea, and neither do I.
The only thing we have to go by are comments by two band members that both said in separate interviews that they heard final mixes of several tracks. That doesn't mean it's coming out in DEC or FEB, but it's a positive sign that progress is being made towards completion.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #856 on: October 26, 2004, 02:39:55 PM »

"Chinese Democracy" is not finished yet.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
estranged.1098
« Reply #857 on: October 26, 2004, 06:23:01 PM »

"and everyone else who likes to think that they know what's going on but really have no idea..."
davo
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #858 on: October 27, 2004, 12:51:59 AM »

it wont be finished until they find another guitarist to do the " guy with the kfc bucket on his head "  parts  so we wont see chinese democracy for atleast 6 months.  hihi
Taz
Banned
Headliner

Axl forever

« Reply #859 on: October 28, 2004, 01:51:35 AM »

That's uncorrect.
Axl words (gnronline.com) in August 2002 : "(...)it's time to stop that now and wrap up the baby. It feels right, the timing, and a lot of things. We've sorted it down to what songs are on the record. What the sequence of the songs is. The album cover art is ready.(...)" Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: