Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 05:29:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 640891 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #760 on: September 28, 2004, 08:37:04 AM »

Dizzy said early 2005:

What's the status with Chinese Democracy?
Actually, Chinese Democracy is very close to coming out. I've heard a few of the tracks and it sounds amazing. There are a few more things to do then it'll be ready. They were originally shooting for November, but it may be February now. It's gonna be great.

http://www.richmond.com/music/music_out.cfm?ID=3249415&vertical=music

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #761 on: September 28, 2004, 11:17:44 AM »

Oh okay son of a preacher, why don't you change your fucking name?

Better yet, just shut the fuck up, you fucking little faggot.

That was awful. This is an example of why people laugh at and frequently leave the GNR online 'community'.

By the way, what ever happened to Darknemus? We're in such a dry spell, I'd love to hear so much as an armpit fart from the guy. Even Mysteron is starting 'conversational' threads.

{Stating the obvious} We need news. The Enquirer or the Globe and Mail. Either way, we need need some thing fresh to blog about.

Hey, I just want to say sorry, I was in a rare bad mood. I was just mad when I woke up and I was mad when I went to bed. It wasn't because of you, I promise.

I also want to say sorry to Jarmo for making these messageboards look uncivilized.

But in other news, things have gotten really slow lately with G'NR. There hasn't been a Tommy Stinson/Dizzy Reed interview for quite some time, what's the deal with that?
crofty
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #762 on: September 28, 2004, 12:06:31 PM »

Was talking to Tommy stinson sunday night (After his set, he was just hanging out by the bar while Jesse Malin played-he's a really safe bloke) he told me -quote- "It's out in the new year, if not before, its this close" He also said something about they were gonna tour in the new year too, but he might have just meant himself as headliner rather than Malin's support act, so don't take that as bible.
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #763 on: September 28, 2004, 12:10:37 PM »

By the way, what ever happened to Darknemus? We're in such a dry spell, I'd love to hear so much as an armpit fart from the guy. Even Mysteron is starting 'conversational' threads.

{Stating the obvious} We need news. The Enquirer or the Globe and Mail. Either way, we need need some thing fresh to blog about.

I'm around.? Just haven't got much to say at the current time.? My radio guy hasn't heard anything in a couple of months - and another associate of mine who works for Clear Channel is in basically the same boat.

The common thinking right now seems to be that everyone has clammed up pending the outcome of any / all legal things taking place.? Who knows.

If I get any info - interesting or not, I'll be glad to post it.. I just haven't been able to participate in many threads recently as I've been way busy with that whole real life thing.

I think the November thing is pretty much a wash at this point - but apparently that info DID come from Geffen - I have no clue if it also came from Sanctuary.? Given the immediate blanket denials issued, I doubt it did.

Logic still points to there being some.. tensions between the management & the record company .. but that's sheer speculation based upon events that have occurred - its not based on any inkling of inside info.

So, in summary, I'm alive - I don't know anything - and the waiting is getting tedious.? umm, woot?

-darknemus

(Note the lowercase 'd' - its there for a reason.. (sorry, pet peeve.. I'd still take a bullet for you.. or something)? ?)

« Last Edit: September 28, 2004, 12:12:34 PM by darknemus » Logged

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #764 on: September 28, 2004, 12:51:58 PM »

Was talking to Tommy stinson sunday night (After his set, he was just hanging out by the bar while Jesse Malin played-he's a really safe bloke) he told me -quote- "It's out in the new year, if not before, its this close" He also said something about they were gonna tour in the new year too, but he might have just meant himself as headliner rather than Malin's support act, so don't take that as bible.

Another rumor from a one post woner. Undecided
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #765 on: September 28, 2004, 01:01:07 PM »

Sunday was the 26th, where did Tommy play that day? Leeds. Where do you think this poster posted from?

Hint: It starts with an L.  Cheesy

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #766 on: September 28, 2004, 01:32:16 PM »

Sunday was the 26th, where did Tommy play that day? Leeds. Where do you think this poster posted from?

Hint: It starts with an L.? Cheesy

/jarmo

Longdon Ontario , canada?!  Livonia Michigan?! Los Angelos?! Las Vegas?!

I GIVE UP!

Maybe Leeds?  Cheesy

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #767 on: September 28, 2004, 02:23:18 PM »

Leed?

I guess not all the one-posts are bogus. Angry
Almost Famous
« Reply #768 on: September 28, 2004, 02:27:08 PM »

(Note the lowercase 'd' - its there for a reason.. (sorry, pet peeve.. I'd still take a bullet for you.. or something)? ?)

Sorry dark... must be the Canadian translation. Many thanks for your vow of protection. On topic, what legal issues are GNR/Axl currently caught up in? Or is this just a rumour in itself, whispered on street corners, a susperstition of the cowardly?
SON OF A PREACHER
Rocker

Dec 31 2004. Last chance !

« Reply #769 on: September 28, 2004, 05:04:43 PM »

/jarmo

is it still possible? to release the album without a previous release date given like.....two months in advance?  or there's not a rule to announce anything ?

if chidem is not here by new years's eve.I will KILL myself.
estranged.1098
« Reply #770 on: September 28, 2004, 11:24:19 PM »

is it still possible? to release the album without a previous release date given like.....two months in advance?? or there's not a rule to announce anything ?

Everything is possible... I'm sure they would need less than a month to get the CD in stores if they decide to release it now... or they could sell it first on a website to prevent leaking.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #771 on: September 29, 2004, 05:41:40 AM »

I don't think it's possible to have CD in stores before 2005. We should had any info about this and all we have is Tommy and Dizzy saying something like "early 2005".  no

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #772 on: September 29, 2004, 11:07:36 AM »

This is one the most talked-about, most secretive album to come out in rock history.? Just an opinion, but I think the release date itself would be all the promotion it needs.? Whether the release date is 1 to 3 months away.? But common practice is 1.) single 2.) video 3.) album 4.) tour.? Unfortunately none of the 4 has happened yet.? GNR I believe still has plenty of time to develop a strategy for a Feb. release.? As I said, the release date will promote itself, in a short amount of time.? Hell, Axl could fart in public and make the evening news right now.? The guy has the hole press by the sack.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2004, 11:15:59 AM by Magnifico » Logged

ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #773 on: September 29, 2004, 06:23:23 PM »

i really hope it comes out this time in Febuary but espeacially with what tommy told that guy from leeds, hopefully he actually did talk to him and isnt fuckling with us but since he is from the leeds area i'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and if what tommy said is true then things are really looking up cause this has been a repetitive comment from about touring and album almost out and i figure if it wasnt true axl would have told him to stop talking about it

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #774 on: September 30, 2004, 06:14:35 AM »

Oh okay son of a preacher, why don't you change your fucking name?

Better yet, just shut the fuck up, you fucking little faggot.

That was awful. This is an example of why people laugh at and frequently leave the GNR online 'community'.

Hey, I just want to say sorry, I was in a rare bad mood. I was just mad when I woke up and I was mad when I went to bed. It wasn't because of you, I promise.

I also want to say sorry to Jarmo for making these messageboards look uncivilized.

But in other news, things have gotten really slow lately with G'NR. There hasn't been a Tommy Stinson/Dizzy Reed interview for quite some time, what's the deal with that?

Nice apology dude, that was big of you and I wanted to say nice one!  ok

Anyway, I'm feeling a early 2005 release, but then again, next Summer I'll probably be feeling a Christmas 2005 release!  rofl

That's a hatrick for Doull
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #775 on: September 30, 2004, 12:15:02 PM »

/jarmo

LASSACHUSSETS !

Grin

Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #776 on: September 30, 2004, 01:31:17 PM »

Lapland!

Here today...ready to rock
crofty
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #777 on: October 02, 2004, 06:55:45 AM »

i really hope it comes out this time in Febuary but espeacially with what tommy told that guy from leeds, hopefully he actually did talk to him and isnt fuckling with us but since he is from the leeds area i'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and if what tommy said is true then things are really looking up cause this has been a repetitive comment from about touring and album almost out and i figure if it wasnt true axl would have told him to stop talking about it
No and yes.
No, I'm not fucking with you that is what he told me (If anyone's ever been to the cockpit they'll know how easy it is to meet bands, especially support. -it's a really small venue, takes up 2 railway bridge arches 1 for the gig, 1 for the bar) I'm not saying that he gave me a signed legal document garaunteeing a specific date and swearing on his mother's eyes that it'd come out - he said new year and mentioned touring.
And yes I am a one-post guy (well, 2 now) I read the message board sometimes and this thread interests me (no shit, sherlock) so when I got back from the gig I thought I'd sign up and pass on the info I have. so that's why. Just because I'm new to one particular message board on the whole internet on one particular band doesn't make me a bullshitter.
usurper
« Reply #778 on: October 02, 2004, 08:08:41 AM »

You're Preaching to the Choir!
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #779 on: October 02, 2004, 10:33:01 AM »

It's like this:

Here we are October 2nd and nothing. I think we were all saying Single in September and October... guys... if something is going to happen with Guns N' Roses then it needs to happen right now... for the sake of the fan base and the fans in general. If there isn't a single in October... look at sometime in 2005 or 2006.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: