Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 01:18:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228481 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 640380 times)
DemocracyRose
« Reply #440 on: July 19, 2004, 05:19:46 PM »

First i was optimistic,  because of the VH1 thing...

But when nothing actually was happening i was getting pessimistic...

I have been around on this board since 99`and i have heard many rumors and believed in them... And almost everytime it was BS.

Thats why im not think the C.D will be released in november

If we was getting some announcement from Axl or Interscope... I will be as happy as you...

But we are not going to agree on this subject... So let us put it behind us... yes

« Last Edit: July 20, 2004, 01:24:17 AM by DemocracyRose » Logged
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #441 on: July 19, 2004, 06:25:40 PM »

If we all agreed on the same things there wouldnt be anything to discuss, so pick your gound and stand tall. I've always been optimistic, Its hard hearing bootlegs of Maddy, CD, and the Blues and not get excited.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #442 on: July 19, 2004, 11:32:15 PM »

exactly john! i think of it like this

boots usually arent only bout a 60 percent indication of how good a song is

slither was the worst fuckin song i ever heard on the boot i had but the album version kicks fuckin ass

so imagine, the boot live versions of these songs kick this much ass, imagine a proper studio mixed version of each of these, and the fact these arent suppose to be big guns is mindblowing!

« Last Edit: July 19, 2004, 11:32:58 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #443 on: July 20, 2004, 01:04:47 AM »

Exactly D.   I dont think you can really rate a song til you hear the finished project, a bootleg can set the mood and its like a movie trailer in the way it gives you a sample of what the final product is.   Just imagine the studio 100% perfect tracks

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #444 on: July 20, 2004, 07:41:33 AM »

Guns N' Roses Official Site
Includes news, tour dates and information on Chinese Democracy due November 2004.

thats what it now says on the GNR description on google.... smoking beer

Quick! To the bandwagon!
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #445 on: July 20, 2004, 08:57:54 AM »

The ants go marching one by one hurrah, hurrah!
jbreezy
« Reply #446 on: July 20, 2004, 10:41:42 AM »

To Democracy Rose:

Once again, you know nothing about what is going on with the Guns N' Roses Project: Chinese Democracy. Now, I don't either but the difference between me and you is that I actually have common sense while you just continue to say a bunch of shit.

Democracy Rose, please shut up!!!!!

Hey Youngdude....

Im being nice here.... I am not telling anybody to shut up.

I have not claim that i know anything... My words are: I believe and i think... There is a big different...

So dont tell me to shut up... And what bunch of snit??? You are in deep water...

Why don't both of you shut up, it's getting tiring sifting through your soap opera trying to find real posts.
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #447 on: July 20, 2004, 11:31:46 AM »

Only one last thing to add:

November 2004!!!!!
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #448 on: July 20, 2004, 11:49:03 AM »

Includes news, tour dates and information on Chinese Democracy due November 2004.

Fuck...good find Izz! Just had to check this for myself and yup...just like Izzy here says!

So, how exactly do these desciptions get implemented. Is it from the original source directly. I would imagine it is, being its from the official site. Or does Google get this from somewhere else?

Fucking crazy though.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #449 on: July 20, 2004, 12:10:54 PM »

Fuck...good find Izz! Just had to check this for myself and yup...just like Izzy here says!

So, how exactly do these desciptions get implemented. Is it from the original source directly. I would imagine it is, being its from the official site. Or does Google get this from somewhere else?

Fucking crazy though.
There's another thread about it here.
I hate to say this but I'm getting optimistic. Sad

ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #450 on: July 21, 2004, 05:37:46 AM »

the day the music died and CHI DEM was born!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Layko
« Reply #451 on: July 21, 2004, 07:59:05 AM »

It looks like Mysteron and his "management" were wrong. Next time I won't believe everything a mod says.
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #452 on: July 21, 2004, 08:37:22 AM »

Huh?
I don't get it, Layko.
Mysteron is not a mod.
How is he/management wrong?
He said not to believe anything unofficial, and also said that there was no date set.  He also said that management was aware of the "Google" issue and that it was being looked into, then the dmoz descrip changed...seems to me he was right, not wrong.
Who claimed to know Geffen, btw, referring to another post of yours?
I'm not attacking, I just don't understand.  Mysteron has forwarded ample proof of his contact with management to Jarmo in the past, so I certainly have never had a reason to doubt his integrity.
On topic, though, nothing has changed regarding the November date to make it any more or less likely at this point from an evidence/confirmation/rumor-kill standpoint.  I'm still cautiously optimistic.

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
Aunt Ger
Rocker

"Hello there, Oliver Pubee"

« Reply #453 on: July 21, 2004, 09:46:22 AM »

Wow! SSDD..........what is the sense of arguing over when CD will be out? It'll be out when Axl makes up his mind to release it, and that could be never. I have almost given up, to the point of bringing out my oldies.....and I don't mean GN'R.........I was thinking more like Dave Clark Five, The Troggs, Paul Revere & The Raiders, The Monkees, Herman's Hermits, even the Beach Boys. My faith in Axl is wearing thin, and YES! you're hearing that from good old Auntie Ger, but I know Chinese Democracy is finished by now, and I've heard the songs are great, so why not release it? My hair is as white as it's gonna get with wondering why it's not out yet.  Guess by the time it does hit the music shops, I might as well have a copy tucked inside my coffin, and I'll have to make sure my family places a cd player with headphones on me, so I can listen to the tunes on my way to Heaven.
lastroots
« Reply #454 on: July 21, 2004, 11:00:02 AM »

Wow! SSDD..........what is the sense of arguing over when CD will be out? It'll be out when Axl makes up his mind to release it, and that could be never. I have almost given up, to the point of bringing out my oldies.....and I don't mean GN'R.........I was thinking more like Dave Clark Five, The Troggs, Paul Revere & The Raiders, The Monkees, Herman's Hermits, even the Beach Boys. My faith in Axl is wearing thin, and YES! you're hearing that from good old Auntie Ger, but I know Chinese Democracy is finished by now, and I've heard the songs are great, so why not release it? My hair is as white as it's gonna get with wondering why it's not out yet.  Guess by the time it does hit the music shops, I might as well have a copy tucked inside my coffin, and I'll have to make sure my family places a cd player with headphones on me, so I can listen to the tunes on my way to Heaven.

Holy Fuckorama, this shocked me.
Weren't you one of the most optimistic persons just a few months back? What the hell has happened?

/lastroots
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #455 on: July 21, 2004, 11:34:33 AM »

I have only thing to add:

November 2004.
Aunt Ger
Rocker

"Hello there, Oliver Pubee"

« Reply #456 on: July 21, 2004, 12:13:55 PM »

I have always been a very optimistic type of person, and for the most part, still am, but as far as holding my breath any longer for the release of Chinese Democracy, I have moved on to better things then sitting around sulking cause it's not out and might never be.  peace And grant you this, when and if it does surface, I will be the first in line to buy it!!
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #457 on: July 21, 2004, 12:19:09 PM »

I have an idea

instead of asking Sanctaury/Universal to confirm a November release date (or this year in fact), why don't we ask them to confirm rumours that in fact, no matter what happens, CD will NOT be released in November.

That way if they say yes, we know nothings happening, if they say no they cannot confirm this (the usual answer), then we have SOME hope!

Sorry for wasting everyone's time if this seems ludicrous, I'm just fed up of the speculation!

Here today...ready to rock
DemocracyRose
« Reply #458 on: July 21, 2004, 01:15:13 PM »

To Democracy Rose:

Once again, you know nothing about what is going on with the Guns N' Roses Project: Chinese Democracy. Now, I don't either but the difference between me and you is that I actually have common sense while you just continue to say a bunch of shit.

Democracy Rose, please shut up!!!!!

Hey Youngdude....

Im being nice here.... I am not telling anybody to shut up.

I have not claim that i know anything... My words are: I believe and i think... There is a big different...

So dont tell me to shut up... And what bunch of snit??? You are in deep water...

Why don't both of you shut up, it's getting tiring sifting through your soap opera trying to find real posts.

And i am getting tired of people who dont read the post correctly, right jbreezy......??

I wasnt telling anybody to shut up....

By the way, dont put too much into the Google seach...

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #459 on: July 21, 2004, 01:45:10 PM »

I have an idea

instead of asking Sanctaury/Universal to confirm a November release date (or this year in fact), why don't we ask them to confirm rumours that in fact, no matter what happens, CD will NOT be released in November.

I don't understand this "fascination" with Sanctuary.

The way I see, when they have something to say, they'll issue a press release. That's how it's worked so far. Did they tell anybody about the 2002 tours by e-mail? Rock In Rio 4?

I'm pretty sure that they'll issue a press release when there's a release date.

So instead of bombarding them with questions about every rumor you hear, just relax and enjoy the summer.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: