Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 12:19:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 615095 times)
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #7300 on: December 13, 2006, 03:50:51 PM »

Guys chill.... this is all just part of the hype and publicity. It's coming before the end of 2006. Also, b4 anyone asks me... no, I don't believe in Santa and I also don't believe that Axl and Merck woulda spent the entire year saying it was "this year" if they had any doubts. Think about it guys. It'll be here very very soon.

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #7301 on: December 13, 2006, 03:55:58 PM »

Guys chill.... this is all just part of the hype and publicity. It's coming before the end of 2006. Also, b4 anyone asks me... no, I don't believe in Santa and I also don't believe that Axl and Merck woulda spent the entire year saying it was "this year" if they had any doubts. Think about it guys. It'll be here very very soon.

See, this is what I'm talking about.  And bringbackadler, I'm not singling you out, but this is the exact kind of post where people will say "Hey Axl, look at my post.  I believed it was going to be this year, you motherfucker, and you let me down!"
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #7302 on: December 13, 2006, 04:02:13 PM »

Guys, if GNR / Axl comes back to us before the end of the year and gives a truly valid reason like "We've fought hard to do things the way we thought best but Universal pulled the plug at the very end", I personally (for what it's worth) will be understanding. ?You can quote me on that. ?I've waited for 15 years as well, what's a few more months? ?But it can't be something like "the fire marshalls took my master copy - turn me around and take me back to the start". ?A valid reason has to be issued this year.

Personally, I tihnk it's all part of the master plan and it is out in 2006. ?Somehow. ?Party hats until I'm told otherwise by GNR. beer

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #7303 on: December 13, 2006, 04:03:56 PM »

Eddie Trunk "So is chinese democracy coming out this year"
Axl " absolutely"

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #7304 on: December 13, 2006, 04:05:18 PM »

See, this is what I'm talking about.? And bringbackadler, I'm not singling you out, but this is the exact kind of post where people will say "Hey Axl, look at my post.? I believed it was going to be this year, you motherfucker, and you let me down!"

Amazing, now even the GNR supporters are suspect. ?I hope we don't get our posts pulled because we believe the album is coming in 2006. ? :rofl:We all need a reality check. ?Myself included....

Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #7305 on: December 13, 2006, 04:06:33 PM »

Axl " absolutely"

beer  Yeah Baby!!!!!!   beer ok

T_Roxie
« Reply #7306 on: December 13, 2006, 04:07:24 PM »

Axl " absolutely"

? ?beer? Yeah Baby!!!!!!? ?beer ok
See you on jan 1st dude  hihi no
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #7307 on: December 13, 2006, 04:08:23 PM »

Guys, if GNR / Axl comes back to us before the end of the year and gives a truly valid reason like "We've fought hard to do things the way we thought best but Universal pulled the plug at the very end", I personally (for what it's worth) will be understanding. ?You can quote me on that. ?I've waited for 15 years as well, what's a few more months? ?But it can't be something like "the fire marshalls took my master copy - turn me around and take me back to the start". ?A valid reason has to be issued this year.

Personally, I tihnk it's all part of the master plan and it is out in 2006. ?Somehow. ?Party hats until I'm told otherwise by GNR. beer

Fair enough. ?You're taking responsibilty for your words. ?But I'm guessing that there are many who will be just as quick to criticize them if it doesn't come out in the next two weeks....
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #7308 on: December 13, 2006, 04:09:19 PM »

If it is this year, I say its December 19. Which according to my calender is next week. Tongue
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #7309 on: December 13, 2006, 04:10:23 PM »

I have recently spoken with the audio manager of HMV Canada regarding CD. She had this response today when I asked her about next week:

Definitely not coming for December 19 ? or 2006 for that matter. We haven?t rec?d any update from Universal yet as to when it may (if ever) come out.

Sorry ?

Danielle
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #7310 on: December 13, 2006, 04:10:44 PM »

I want to believe its coming out next week as much as the next guy, but don't get your hopes up.  no

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #7311 on: December 13, 2006, 04:11:17 PM »

I have recently spoken with the audio manager of HMV Canada regarding CD. She had this response today when I asked her about next week:

Definitely not coming for December 19 ? or 2006 for that matter. We haven?t rec?d any update from Universal yet as to when it may (if ever) come out.

Sorry ?

Danielle

And there you have it.

See you in 2007.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
February
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7312 on: December 13, 2006, 04:13:05 PM »

Why do you people keep thinking it's Axl's fault if it's not out this year? It's the record campany decision and as far as i know they've never announced it. I believe if it depend on Axl it would be out by late fall, why on hell would he want to look like an idiot if hadn't all the intentions of doing so. he know's the bad press he's gone get if 2006 is out and no CD. All i want is a fuking time frame release from the damm geffen people
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #7313 on: December 13, 2006, 04:13:57 PM »

Fair enough. ?You're taking responsibilty for your words. ?But I'm guessing that there are many who will be just as quick to criticize them if it doesn't come out in the next two weeks....

"This fire is burning and its out of control, it's not a problem you can stop its rock 'n roll."

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #7314 on: December 13, 2006, 04:14:09 PM »

hmv doesnt know hihi i think they are right this once though rofl

T_Roxie
« Reply #7315 on: December 13, 2006, 04:14:39 PM »

Why do you people keep thinking it's Axl's fault if it's not out this year? It's the record campany decision and as far as i know they've never announced it. I believe if it depend on Axl it would be out by late fall, why on hell would he want to look like an idiot if hadn't all the intentions of doing so. he know's the bad press he's gone get if 2006 is out and no CD. All i want is a fuking time frame release from the damm geffen people

Because IF it is the record companies fault why hasnt he said so, like "it will be out soon, in the record companies hands now"
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #7316 on: December 13, 2006, 04:16:46 PM »

See, this is what I'm talking about.? And bringbackadler, I'm not singling you out, but this is the exact kind of post where people will say "Hey Axl, look at my post.? I believed it was going to be this year, you motherfucker, and you let me down!"

I respect your opinion but in my case specifically, that is untrue. I can honestly say I do not doubt whatsoever this album drops this year.

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #7317 on: December 13, 2006, 04:17:20 PM »

Why do I have a simking feeling Axl is counting on all the bad press? ?Any publicity is good publicity. ?Maybe Axl wants to be the ultimate bad-ass?

T_Roxie
« Reply #7318 on: December 13, 2006, 04:32:40 PM »

Why do I have a simking feeling Axl is counting on all the bad press? ?Any publicity is good publicity. ?Maybe Axl wants to be the ultimate bad-ass?
I thought he already was smoking
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #7319 on: December 13, 2006, 04:40:15 PM »

Leading your fans on is not being a badass, it's being a dumbass.

Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: