Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 06:27:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 615831 times)
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #7240 on: December 13, 2006, 01:00:55 PM »

Well, it's six days to go until the 19th. No confirmation of the album has been made. Bumblefoot's posting the other day says one of three things ?
? It's coming real soon, I just can't talk about it, so please stop flooding me with e-mails about it.
? It's not coming in the forseeable future, so please stop flooding me with e-mails about it.
? I don't know when or if it's coming, so please stop flooding me with e-mails about it.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #7241 on: December 13, 2006, 01:03:00 PM »

C'mon guys... what's everyone so wooried about Huh This album will drop b4 2007 ..... cos if it wasn't going to.... they would have told us ! Trust me... this is all part of the publicity and hype... I guarantee it.

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Your Illusion
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7242 on: December 13, 2006, 01:05:03 PM »

Libertad will be out before Chinese Democracy
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7243 on: December 13, 2006, 01:06:22 PM »

Well, it's six days to go until the 19th. No confirmation of the album has been made. Bumblefoot's posting the other day says one of three things ?
? It's coming real soon, I just can't talk about it, so please stop flooding me with e-mails about it.
? It's not coming in the forseeable future, so please stop flooding me with e-mails about it.
? I don't know when or if it's coming, so please stop flooding me with e-mails about it.

That's easy:

the answer is it's coming very soon but I'm still not gonna tell you when. I can't swear if it'll b the 19th or 26th but "It is this year !"

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7244 on: December 13, 2006, 01:08:41 PM »

It really is a great feeling knowing that in 2 wks max we'll have the studio versions of "Better", T.W.A.T.", and "Prostitute".  Man,

bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7245 on: December 13, 2006, 01:09:01 PM »

It really is a great feeling knowing that in 2 wks max we'll have the studio versions of "Better", T.W.A.T.", and "Prostitute". ?Man, I seriously cannot wait !!

Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #7246 on: December 13, 2006, 01:12:21 PM »

No cancellation of the album for 2006 has been made either. beer

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #7247 on: December 13, 2006, 01:12:31 PM »

It really is a great feeling knowing that in 2 wks max we'll have the studio versions of "Better", T.W.A.T.", and "Prostitute". ?Man, I seriously cannot wait !!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yeah, it'll be great!

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
gav
« Reply #7248 on: December 13, 2006, 01:18:06 PM »

Bumblefoot's posting the other day says one of three things ?

Sorry I must have missed this, could someone post exactly what BBfoot posted and tell me where it was posted (HTGTH?)

Thanks

EDIT: or at least tell me BBfoot's username n I'll try find it myself
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 01:31:35 PM by Gavgnr » Logged
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7249 on: December 13, 2006, 01:18:44 PM »

exactly. I'm sure once this album does drop (this year), Axl will be saying on MTV...Damn, I told you guys several times this year. How many times did I need to say it ??

Rocksteady
Rocker

Fist in the air in the land of hipocrisy

« Reply #7250 on: December 13, 2006, 01:23:21 PM »

exactly. I'm sure once this album does drop (this year), Axl will be saying on MTV...Damn, I told you guys several times this year. How many times did I need to say it ??
That would be cool to hear  smoking

This   is   Democracy!!!
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7251 on: December 13, 2006, 01:26:51 PM »

What colour is the sky in your world?

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #7252 on: December 13, 2006, 01:31:17 PM »

u guys need to take it easy. you are just setting yourself up for dissapointment. i want it out next week too but lets just sit back and see what happens.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #7253 on: December 13, 2006, 01:31:39 PM »

lets play a game ?Grin

if CD comes out in 2006. than everyone that said it would be out in 2007. shouldn't buy it before 01/01/07.

if CD comes out in 2007. than everyone that said it would be out in 2006. shouldn't buy it before 12/31/06. ?hihi

I say 2006.

rofl
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #7254 on: December 13, 2006, 01:34:45 PM »

ok, I think it's safe to asume that they wont give any info this week, since if they planned to say anything, they would have said it along with the Fresno delay...

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7255 on: December 13, 2006, 01:38:47 PM »

I do not want to get my hopes up...............

But maybe just maybe......................................

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Sweet Black Magic
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7256 on: December 13, 2006, 01:44:21 PM »

Wow...I still can't believe how many people on this board still "believe" that it's coming this year.  Mysteron CONFIRMED that it won't just drop from the sky, and no one at ANY record store has any information about it.  It is IMPOSSIBLE for an album like this to drop within two weeks.  I'm sorry folks, but Axl lied to us...plain and simple.
Ak1nney
Rocker

« Reply #7257 on: December 13, 2006, 01:46:49 PM »

Like every1 says, we'll know soon won't we.
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #7258 on: December 13, 2006, 01:48:07 PM »

Wow...I still can't believe how many people on this board still "believe" that it's coming this year.? Mysteron CONFIRMED that it won't just drop from the sky, and no one at ANY record store has any information about it.? It is IMPOSSIBLE for an album like this to drop within two weeks.? I'm sorry folks, but Axl lied to us...plain and simple.

Because the band said it is coming in 2006. Simple. No, it won't be the end of world if it doesn't, but for now all we know is that it does come out in 2006.
nightrain_jh
Rocker

« Reply #7259 on: December 13, 2006, 01:50:33 PM »

i'm new here and just would like to ask, who is mysteron?  apologies if this is an obvious question but i have seen him mentioned a few times and it seems as if he knows a little or a lot of what may happen with cd.  any info?

Don't Damn Me!!
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: