Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 05:31:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228157 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 616707 times)
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #7200 on: December 13, 2006, 08:46:03 AM »

Bullshit man. How did I put words in anyones mouth. The guy said he was owed an explination. He's not, so stop acting like you know shit.

If your intention is to reply to someone else it might be an idea to not give the appearance that you're replying to me, like mimicking my wording. Just an advice.

He was replying to you.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #7201 on: December 13, 2006, 08:48:36 AM »

why is gnr removed from comming soon on the bbc site! crying crying

Because it's not coming soon.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #7202 on: December 13, 2006, 08:48:51 AM »

Bullshit man. How did I put words in anyones mouth. The guy said he was owed an explination. He's not, so stop acting like you know shit.

If your intention is to reply to someone else it might be an idea to not give the appearance that you're replying to me, like mimicking my wording. Just an advice.

He was replying to you.

Maybe, maybe not. Either way he's not making alot of sense of himself.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7203 on: December 13, 2006, 08:50:27 AM »

Then how could you possibly care this much about whether the album comes out or not this year??? If you're only here when you're at work, why do you want the board to shutdown and "go on strike" so bad??

Becuase I love music. I love playing guitars. I love going to gigs.

GnR are my favourite band and it goes without saying I have everything theyve ever released including a pretty impressive vinyl collection ?Cool

The reaosn I get annoyed is the same reason many other people are annoyed. The band constantly let us down. Theres too many things to even list in this year alone. We are all aware of them. Think of all the crap with the new website and its updates.

This band has the potential to be the biggest on earth again. but they seem to squander it.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #7204 on: December 13, 2006, 08:55:54 AM »

He was replying to you.

actually I was replying to kriss_boy...
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7205 on: December 13, 2006, 09:05:10 AM »

Well the negative media has begun my google alerts has sent me a few alerts titled "GNR fans revolt over Chinese Democracy Lies"

from multiple outlets throughout the world.

Well one thing the group has done is blasted back any major negative shit on the net this year, be it negative shit on here or on other websites.

I still hope for a 19th release but I'm just dreaming at this point.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Leddy
Rocker

Asphinctersayswhat?

« Reply #7206 on: December 13, 2006, 09:08:39 AM »

That's the problem right there, you're acting like you're owed a reason why we don't have it. When they want to talk about it, they will, until then don't think about it.

Nice try. Too bad it's got no root in reality. Now let's get back to mature discussion and stop putting words in other peoples mouths.

Why has that no root in reality?  It's exactly the reality of the situation.

Our relationship with the band, like it or not, is a passive one.  A reactive one.  Of course we are owed nothing.

I'm frankly amazed that in a year when we have had scores of shows in multiple countries, there is still a significant amount of whining and complaining.  In the years preceding this with NOTHING happening at all, I honestly thought there was a good chance we'd never see the band again.  I am eternally grateful for the opportunities I've had since to see the band live, watch and listen to bootlegs, watch live webcasts, read an official site, enjoy interviews and press reports and reviews.  All of those things are a bonus, not a right - stop acting like Axl/GnR/Merck has some kind of massive morale obligation to you, they don't.  They provide a product/service, you decide whether you buy into it - your choice.
DaNutz
Headliner

Seriously fuck off

« Reply #7207 on: December 13, 2006, 09:09:21 AM »

Theory:

Its kinda weird this Fresno cancellation didnt mention a reason, when every other cancellation always did, even
if it sounds like BS.

This taken with the fact that they never mention CD news because they're not supposed to, could simply mean
Axl and the gang who are now on the West Coast, would have a 4 day break to work out the final details.

Makes sense to me..
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #7208 on: December 13, 2006, 09:11:28 AM »

"Sometimes I feel like I'm beatin' a Dead Horse"

Oops. Sorry. After reading the last few posts, I just had that lyric stuck in my head.

So, who else is still hoping for next Tuesday?

have a break have a kitt katt.

I'll take "Posts That Make No Sense" for 400 please.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #7209 on: December 13, 2006, 09:33:05 AM »

Theory:

Its kinda weird this Fresno cancellation didnt mention a reason, when every other cancellation always did, even
if it sounds like BS.

This taken with the fact that they never mention CD news because they're not supposed to, could simply mean
Axl and the gang who are now on the West Coast, would have a 4 day break to work out the final details.

Makes sense to me..

interesting theory but we've been here before......many times  hihi
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #7210 on: December 13, 2006, 09:33:57 AM »

To be fair, I think they did intend on releasing it this year, anyways I hope, but they decided to do more recording - thankfully that promoter stated they were making "finishing touches" on the album - But they've had to have known it wasn't coming ut this year for a while and allowed everyone to think it was, perhaps to sell more tickets, but either way it is completely lame they can't make a simple statement saying its not coming out anytime soon.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7211 on: December 13, 2006, 09:52:25 AM »

Its coming motherfuckers!

Edit: New subject. /jarmo

hahaha...love it.
zman
Rocker

LONG LIVE 80's METAL!!

« Reply #7212 on: December 13, 2006, 09:58:20 AM »

Theory:

if it sounds like BS.

Makes sense to me..

interesting theory but we've been here before......many times hihi

One could only hope that they use this break to get things sorted out with the album and release a statement on the happenings of the album. I think everyone would love for it to come out this year but it doesn't look good and most of us have come to that realization . I think everyone is looking for some sort of concrete evidence on what is going on.

I think the cancelation of the Fresno show is obviously do to poor sales and there are 2 more venues early next year that has poor ticket sales ( this is my own opinion and conversations with a friend who works fro a ticket agency and he has looked at the sale of tickets so far). I hope to god they do not get canceled because i am attending both shows.

"IT'S ONE LOUDER ISN'T IT?"

"It's like a Sherlock Holmes story-a lot of fog and pipes."
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #7213 on: December 13, 2006, 10:00:32 AM »

I think the cancelation of the Fresno show is obviously do to poor sales and there are 2 more venues early next year that has poor ticket sales

... this is Merck's cue to make some kind of "CD coming really soon!" statement.
Ak1nney
Rocker

« Reply #7214 on: December 13, 2006, 10:00:58 AM »

I'm feeling February of 2007. Announcing release date at the end of December, then a month of big hype, then it drops. I'm prolly full of shit.
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #7215 on: December 13, 2006, 10:11:01 AM »

I'm feeling February of 2007. Announcing release date at the end of December, then a month of big hype, then it drops. I'm prolly full of shit.

yes you are probably  hihi
Just like most of us. It's fucking "Deja Vu time" again. Like in 1999,2001,2002,2003,etc.......
I don't get it. I really don't get it.  no

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7216 on: December 13, 2006, 10:11:23 AM »

Anyone know how the Universal shows are selling?

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Ak1nney
Rocker

« Reply #7217 on: December 13, 2006, 10:16:24 AM »

Just to back up my horrible theory, Merck said we will hear from Guns by the end of the year, thats a release date. Then In January we get a single, then the beautiful month of February... we get CD!
Estranged28
Opening Act

« Reply #7218 on: December 13, 2006, 10:20:44 AM »

364 Pages of guessing and pontificating. ?Being the newbie, I guess I'll through my 2 cents as well.
- The cancellation of Fresno was done for two reasons:
a) Poor ticket sales, assuming that info. is correct, I can see Axl and Management making that move. ?Especially since they cancelled in Maine due to the alcohol incident.
b) Since Axl lives in L.A., it seems very reasonable to me, that he is at home, as we type, right now, prepapring for the BIG announcement to drop next week.

I wouldn't dare begin to guess on the actual release date. ?My hopes are for Tuesday December 19th. ?My gut tells me, it's just not possible. ?I know Merk wants this thing to be a surprise, but I can't see no promotion or radio airplay first.

"But times are hard, our thrills are cheaper.? As your arms get shorter, your pockets get deeper!"
madagas
« Reply #7219 on: December 13, 2006, 10:26:15 AM »

AK1, I agee the February will be the month! Just a gut feeling. peace
Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: