Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:39:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 344 345 [346] 347 348 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 650924 times)
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6900 on: December 12, 2006, 01:40:16 PM »

Well I'd like to see you get cancer and die and go to hell.

Is this guy (Axl Rose dicksucker) for real? And karma still on 0??? I got -1 for less  Tongue

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6901 on: December 12, 2006, 01:42:06 PM »

Well I'd like to see you get cancer and die and go to hell.

Is this guy (Axl Rose dicksucker) for real? And karma still on 0??? I got -1 for less? Tongue

He's not an Axl dicksucker. He just likes to fuck with people. smoking

Pitman is where his loyalties lay.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #6902 on: December 12, 2006, 01:43:13 PM »

@ MotherGooseLuvR
read the board rules. your wishing-someone-cancer-and-death comment is bloody off.

@ mahimahi23

Why should we torture ourselves not to see the band play?

Not that a mere handful of you who just want to have an album and not a live experience could do anything but poor concert attendances would only hinder the release.
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6903 on: December 12, 2006, 01:45:21 PM »

Yes, fucker.? Go look up some of Beta's posts on the board.? In case you don't know because you're a non-fan, Beta is the MOTHER OF GUNS N' ROSES.? She made it very clear in her posts... If you want to bitch about shit, then just hit the fucking road.? She said it plain and clear... AXL DOESN'T WANT YOUR MONEY.? ?So leave already.? Let GnR continue to rock the pants off its loyal fans night after pyro-riffic night.?

I did read that post from Beta and im not even going to go there, because if I gave my "true" opinion on that post I would probably get banned. That thread is locked so im letting that go.

Anyway, im done posting to you, you obviously dont have an opinion yourself so I will let you continue to be a tool.

Anyway, yeah I hope we get some kind of statement before the year is up, because I feel they are going to lose a lot of fans without one. I dont want to see this happen, because Axl has already made his name in Rock N Roll History, and I feel its time for this band to be able to have their music sent out to the world, and finally get the credibility they deserve.
andypa1
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6904 on: December 12, 2006, 01:47:40 PM »

maybe we should create a new thread elsewhere about getting mothergoose banned, he cleary hasnt had a family member or friend die of cancer. I have many enemies and wish it on noone especially inapropiate against someone you dont know on this board who is entitled to their opion. Your a pretty low form of life and I call upon the moderators to ban your sorry ass as soon as possible.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #6905 on: December 12, 2006, 01:47:56 PM »

What's wrong with me?  NOTHING.  I love Axl Rose and everything that he does.  And if you haven't bought a ticket to the show you're a DUMB-DUMB because Finck gets an awesome solo, 4TUS plays Beautiful, and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal plays an instrumental version of Don't Cry.  If that doesn't make up for Chinese Democracy not starting, then I don't know what would.

You're clearly not a fan.  Axl doesn't want your money any ways.

I am a fan, which is why im still here. If I didnt care I would just say fuck this band and wash my hands with them. I want to hear new music and I want this band to get the credit they deserve, I dont think thats being a "bad" fan.

You just follow whatever they do and never say anything, do you not have an opinion yourself?? Or do you just go with whatever Axl says?

Yes, fucker.  Go look up some of Beta's posts on the board.  In case you don't know because you're a non-fan, Beta is the MOTHER OF GUNS N' ROSES.  She made it very clear in her posts... If you want to bitch about shit, then just hit the fucking road.  She said it plain and clear... AXL DOESN'T WANT YOUR MONEY.   So leave already.  Let GnR continue to rock the pants off its loyal fans night after pyro-riffic night. 

DUDE, why don't you leave.  don't come here with 52 posts and start telling other (more senior) members to leave.   rant 

and P.S., this mother goose jocking bandwagon is the lamest thing to ever hit the GNR community.  go jack off with jackamo (and tell him his name is misspelled.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 01:50:55 PM by nonlinear » Logged

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6906 on: December 12, 2006, 01:49:50 PM »

@ MotherGooseLuvR
read the board rules. your wishing-someone-cancer-and-death comment is bloody off.

@ mahimahi23

Why should we torture ourselves not to see the band play?

Not that a mere handful of you who just want to have an album and not a live experience could do anything but poor concert attendances would only hinder the release.

Well, its not that I dont want to see them play live. They played in Greensboro, NC earlier in this tour, and I was planning on going until those plans fell through, so I didnt get to see them. My whole thing with not going now is the fact that they promised an album by years end, and are touring under said albums name and not releasing it as promised from the man himself. To me thats disrespecting the loyal fans, and I refuse to support them after this year is up without an album. Me as a fan I just feel a bit let down, and have supported them as have others for so many years, waiting for this album. I feel this tour is about the money now, and I just cant support that. If its not about the money then get the album out as promised, then all is well.

I hate feeling this way, but thats just what it has come to for me.
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #6907 on: December 12, 2006, 01:51:45 PM »

I hate to say it but I know believe it won't come out this year and may never come out.? I think I need to dissconnect with the GN'R world.

i'm with you...i'm going to delete this site from my bookmarks and stop paying attention to GnR...if the album ever comes out, i'll find out about it when i see it in the stores....peaceout
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6908 on: December 12, 2006, 01:52:38 PM »

maybe we should create a new thread elsewhere about getting mothergoose banned, he cleary hasnt had a family member or friend die of cancer. I have many enemies and wish it on noone especially inapropiate against someone you dont know on this board who is entitled to their opion. Your a pretty low form of life and I call upon the moderators to ban your sorry ass as soon as possible.

This is true, my friends dad died of cancer and I had to see him go through the pain for two years, I wouldnt wish that shit on NOBODY.

I dont really care what he says, as he means nothing to me, but that was still a really terrible thing to say, even if he is joking (which im not really sure if he was)
Re-animator
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6909 on: December 12, 2006, 01:54:42 PM »

In my opinion they should have never started touring until the album was done and ready to be released. Now if it is done and ready for release, but something else is holding it up, they should release a statement explaning why, they owe us at least that much.

Personally, I would like to see the fans stop going to the shows until the album is released. Boycott the shows, force them to stop fucking around and release the album already.

Whoah, dude. ?Chill out. ?It's just an album, no matter how long we've waited for it.
You speak for yourself as far as boycotting the shows.
Did I mention you sound like a spoiled little brat? "But I wanna open my Christmas presents now Mommy, NOW!!!"
The band is out there touring, putting on a great show. ?That's more than enough.
Or would you prefer to go back to the mid-late '90s, early '00s with no shows, little or no news, and no sign of Axl living on planet Earth?
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6910 on: December 12, 2006, 01:54:54 PM »

I HAVE BREAKING NEWS....TAKE IT FOR WHAT YOU WANT.......

So I went into Best Buy today to see if the album was there....obviously it wasnt....so i then asked the manager on duty about Chinese Democracy and when he thinks it would be there.....i was told the following item and i quote "I HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THAT WE WILL BE RECIEVING CHINESE DEMOCRACY IN STORES NATIONWIDE NEXT WEEK" ?.

i dont know why.......but i believe it..........i think Universal and mainly Axl set this up for a Christmas time release.......sort of a big bang at the end of the year...........
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #6911 on: December 12, 2006, 01:55:02 PM »

FYI, I've had PLENTY of friends die of cancer. ?Probably more than you, I bet.

But I'll take my comment back because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Unlike you AXL HATERS who post gripe after gripe without even CONSIDERING how that makes Axl and Beta feel. ?It just really pisses me off, that's all. ?Please... just try to keep your complaints to yourselves. ?We're here to CELEBRATE Axl. ?If you want to make criticsms, there are other GnR boards that let you do that.

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6912 on: December 12, 2006, 01:55:43 PM »

So I went into Best Buy today to see if the album was there....obviously it wasnt....so i then asked the manager on duty about Chinese Democracy and when he thinks it would be there.....i was told the following item and i quote "I HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THAT WE WILL BE RECIEVING CHINESE DEMOCRACY IN STORES NATIONWIDE NEXT WEEK"  .

i dont know why.......but i believe it..........i think Universal and mainly Axl set this up for a Christmas time release.......sort of a big bang at the end of the year...........[/
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #6913 on: December 12, 2006, 01:55:46 PM »

I HAVE BREAKING NEWS....TAKE IT FOR WHAT YOU WANT.......

So I went into Best Buy today to see if the album was there....obviously it wasnt....so i then asked the manager on duty about Chinese Democracy and when he thinks it would be there.....i was told the following item and i quote "I HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THAT WE WILL BE RECIEVING CHINESE DEMOCRACY IN STORES NATIONWIDE NEXT WEEK"  .

i dont know why.......but i believe it..........i think Universal and mainly Axl set this up for a Christmas time release.......sort of a big bang at the end of the year...........

Calling my local Best Buy now...

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6914 on: December 12, 2006, 01:57:03 PM »

Ask the guy to take a picture with a camera, and then show it to us. if not BS
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6915 on: December 12, 2006, 01:57:33 PM »

WHAT DO YOU MEAN A PICTURE WITH A CAMERA? OF WHAT?
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6916 on: December 12, 2006, 01:58:02 PM »

Whoah, dude. ?Chill out. ?It's just an album, no matter how long we've waited for it.
You speak for yourself as far as boycotting the shows.
Did I mention you sound like a spoiled little brat? "But I wanna open my Christmas presents now Mommy, NOW!!!"
The band is out there touring, putting on a great show. ?That's more than enough.
Or would you prefer to go back to the mid-late '90s, early '00s with no shows, little or no news, and no sign of Axl living on planet Earth?

I commented in another post in this thread as to why I feel this way, so im not going to say it again.

It may be just an album, but it is an album we have waited so many years for, and it was promised more than once to be coming out this year.

If you want to support the tour and go see the "Chinese Democracy Tour" without the album out, then you go ahead, I hope you have a blast, but I just cant be a part of that.

Just my opinion, nothing else.
gokken
Rocker

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #6917 on: December 12, 2006, 01:58:17 PM »

Isnt there like 3423 records store workers here? Somebody else would have heard something.
Wando
Rocker

« Reply #6918 on: December 12, 2006, 01:58:35 PM »

I don't beleive you.
estranged.1098
« Reply #6919 on: December 12, 2006, 01:58:38 PM »

FYI, I've had PLENTY of friends die of cancer.  Probably more than you, I bet.

But I'll take my comment back because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Unlike you AXL HATERS who post gripe after gripe without even CONSIDERING how that makes Axl and Beta feel.  It just really pisses me off, that's all.  Please... just try to keep your complaints to yourselves.  We're here to CELEBRATE Axl.  If you want to make criticsms, there are other GnR boards that let you do that.

We're here to celebrate Axl!!!

rofl
Pages: 1 ... 344 345 [346] 347 348 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: