Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 12:28:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228559 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 652080 times)
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6520 on: December 10, 2006, 10:37:21 PM »

The album is a myth , it doesn't exist, feel free to  prove me wrong other wise , all we have for proof is live songs played live claiming to be from chinese democracy.Hell, Axl doesnt even labeled them as such for all the new fans in attendance.He doesn't even mention the new album one iota , when performing live . Believe me he has had every oppertunity to do so live since may
Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #6521 on: December 10, 2006, 10:39:24 PM »

The album is a myth , it doesn't exist, feel free to? prove me wrong other wise , all we have for proof is live songs played live claiming to be from chinese democracy.Hell, Axl doesnt even labeled them as such for all the new fans in attendance.He doesn't even mention the new album one iota , when performing live . Believe me he has had every oppertunity to do so live since may

are you having a bad day? the album exists and you will hear it at some point in time. just don't ask when hihi

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #6522 on: December 10, 2006, 10:42:34 PM »

The album is a myth , it doesn't exist, feel free to  prove me wrong other wise , all we have for proof is live songs played live claiming to be from chinese democracy.Hell, Axl doesnt even labeled them as such for all the new fans in attendance.He doesn't even mention the new album one iota , when performing live . Believe me he has had every oppertunity to do so live since may

Yeah since studio recordings leaked just this year.  Roll Eyes But your right, the album doesnt exist, the studio recordings just must be a figment of my imagination, the sound coming from my speakers is just in my head.  Roll Eyes
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6523 on: December 10, 2006, 10:45:32 PM »

Yeah since studio recordings leaked just this year.  Roll Eyes But your right, the album doesnt exist, the studio recordings just must be a figment of my imagination, the sound coming from my speakers is just in my head.  Roll Eyes

I'm sorry everybody tells you they are studio leaks....there is no confirmation they are on some new album supoosedly coming out, axl doesnt even verify that playing them live
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6524 on: December 10, 2006, 10:53:50 PM »

The album is a myth , it doesn't exist, feel free to? prove me wrong other wise , all we have for proof is live songs played live claiming to be from chinese democracy.Hell, Axl doesnt even labeled them as such for all the new fans in attendance.He doesn't even mention the new album one iota , when performing live . Believe me he has had every oppertunity to do so live since may

Yeah since studio recordings leaked just this year.? Roll Eyes But your right, the album doesnt exist, the studio recordings just must be a figment of my imagination, the sound coming from my speakers is just in my head.? Roll Eyes

I'm sorry everybody tells you they are studio leaks....there is no confirmation they are on some new album supoosedly coming out, axl doesnt even verify that playing them live

Your arguments are surprisingly strong. You should be a lawyer. I'm sure you would win tons of cases.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6525 on: December 10, 2006, 10:58:00 PM »

Your arguments are surprisingly strong. You should be a lawyer. I'm sure you would win tons of cases.

So is yours , to be hanging on this long , to a album that should have been out years ago , how much more fairy dust , as fans do we have to smoke?

when will we as fans , say enough is enough , axl is great live , so is his music , this is not the band from 1991 we all know , time to release the album to help new guys save face , if anything is left to save .But go ahead and delete this post sense censorship runs rampant on this board.

I am no Axl rose ass kisser
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #6526 on: December 10, 2006, 10:59:40 PM »

He doesnt need to say anything, obviously we all know they are gonna be on Chinese Democracy. How many times does the guy need to say it. In January, he said among the songs that will be on the album, Better, There Was A Time and The Blues are his favorites.

He doesnt need to mention it, what album would these songs be on. I'm sure everyone who hears the new songs live arent wondering what album they are on, they obviously know they are new songs.

What album are they gonna be on anyway, Bat of of Hell 3. Roll Eyes
Everyone knows that Guns N' Roses next album is going to be Chinese Democracy, fan or not.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6527 on: December 10, 2006, 11:06:36 PM »

And you have some industry inside information to back that up .One of the biggest rumors to not be fruitful is the release of this album
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #6528 on: December 10, 2006, 11:08:45 PM »

And you have some industry inside information to back that up .One of the biggest rumors to not be fruitful is the release of this album

Whatever dude, in the words of Sebastian "Just get the fuck out."

For someone who doesnt believe the album exists, you sure do waste a lot of your time on here talking about it.
Stop looking for attention.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6529 on: December 10, 2006, 11:13:00 PM »

For someone who doesnt believe the album exists, you sure do waste a lot of your time on here talking about it.

stop falling for it man, we need to stand together , and this starts from the top down , and say enough is enough.Jarmo has a great following here , if he stood up and said that , they would listen.

I like axl rose and his music , I just think it is time to clue us in on what his album interntions are.Secondly stand up for your self , why do you need a to qoute a rock star qoute when debating a topic ?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 11:14:43 PM by flicknn » Logged
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6530 on: December 10, 2006, 11:14:51 PM »

Yeah since studio recordings leaked just this year.? Roll Eyes But your right, the album doesnt exist, the studio recordings just must be a figment of my imagination, the sound coming from my speakers is just in my head.? Roll Eyes

So is yours , to be hanging on this long , to a album that should have been out years ago , how much more fairy dust , as fans do we have to smoke?

when will we as fans , say enough is enough , axl is great live , so is his music , this is not the band from 1991 we all know , time to release the album to help new guys save face , if anything is left to save .But go ahead and delete this post sense censorship runs rampant on this board.

I did not present any arguments, so I'm sorry to confuse you. ?However, now I will.

First of all, what should have been out long ago? There is no album, right? That sound more like an argument for the albums existance, not against it. Thanks for making my task easier.

Second of all, Axls live performance, his treatment of fans, his use of the name, the new members integrity, Jarmos board policy and your feelings on Axl Roses persona has got nothing to do, what so ever, with the albums existance. So what's it going to be?

But perhaps your statement was more an expression of your frustrations rather than an actual statement. You could of course have been smart and said that initially, but then I wouldn't have had all this fun, would I?

Thank you beer

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #6531 on: December 10, 2006, 11:16:50 PM »

stop falling for it man, we need to stand together , and this starts from the top down , and say enough is enough.Jarmo has a great following here , if he stood up and said that , they would listen.

I like axl rose and his music , I just think it is time to clue us in on what his album interntions are.

I'm not falling for anything. I just have a life and dont sit at my computer all day long waiting for Chinese Democracy to drop. I got other shit to do. Yeah this album is an important part of my life, but its def not to the point where I'm gonna get pissed at Axl because he hasnt put it out yet. Its his music, and from what I've heard is fuckin bad ass. I cant wait for the record, but I will patiently wait because no amount of bitching will do anything. Axl does what he wants, when he wants, and doesnt care what people think of it. He has always been this way and I repsect the hell out of him for doing it.

Axl keep on rockin man.  beer
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 11:18:53 PM by tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr » Logged
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6532 on: December 10, 2006, 11:17:40 PM »

Smoking that stuff agaIN  I SEE....

YOur buddy thinks december 19 th is the day of the release , I will be back on that day to ask him why it wasnt released
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #6533 on: December 10, 2006, 11:17:59 PM »

I did not present any arguments, so I'm sorry to confuse you.  However, now I will.

First of all, what should have been out long ago? There is no album, right? That sound more like an argument for the albums existance, not against it. Thanks for making my task easier.

Second of all, Axls live performance, his treatment of fans, his use of the name, the new members integrity, Jarmos board policy and your feelings on Axl Roses persona has got nothing to do, what so ever, with the albums existance. So what's it going to be?

But perhaps your statement was more an expression of your frustrations rather than an actual statement. You could of course have been smart and said that initially, but then I wouldn't have had all this fun, would I?

Thank you beer

haha, great post.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #6534 on: December 10, 2006, 11:22:23 PM »

Smoking that stuff agaIN  I SEE....

YOur buddy thinks december 19 th is the day of the release , I will be back on that day to ask him why it wasnt released

If your talking about me, then maybe you should read again. Because what I said is that IF it does come out this year,  my money is on the 19th. I never said it was coming out on the 19th.
EFISH
« Reply #6535 on: December 10, 2006, 11:31:52 PM »

Please god, give me Chinese Democracy soon.  drool
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #6536 on: December 10, 2006, 11:47:16 PM »

Oh yes please...make it a Merry Christmas!

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #6537 on: December 11, 2006, 12:15:35 AM »

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
Blue2006
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6538 on: December 11, 2006, 12:19:33 AM »

when i was in Edmonton to see Guns N' Roses, I Seen a GNR poster in the window of the HMV store in the West Edmonton Mall, at the bottom of the poster it said something like "Buy the album ?Chinese Democracy February 2007". Has any one else seen anything of this nature at your local HMV or music store?
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #6539 on: December 11, 2006, 12:19:42 AM »

^^whats the point of that post.
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: