Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 07:23:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228487 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 640568 times)
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #620 on: August 23, 2004, 12:59:27 AM »

My b-day is November 16th, could it possibly happen hihi

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #621 on: August 23, 2004, 12:45:22 PM »

Management have informed me that your birthday will definitely happen on that date? (j/k) rofl
« Last Edit: August 23, 2004, 12:49:24 PM by Mysteron » Logged
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #622 on: August 23, 2004, 03:33:23 PM »

Management have informed me that your birthday will definitely happen on that date  (j/k) rofl

hah hah now thats funny, beer what about mine april 1?

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #623 on: August 23, 2004, 03:42:43 PM »

Classic

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
PunkRocker
Opening Act

Fuck it before it fucks you!

« Reply #624 on: August 23, 2004, 04:03:55 PM »

November 2004? rofl

I would love to believe that but we've heard it ALL before.

Now this is what it comes down to, fans not believing the released date. How fucked up is that!?? rant

I'll believe it when it comes out of Axls mouth but then again...... Undecided
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #625 on: August 23, 2004, 07:10:23 PM »

I was really hoping CD would be out this year but, I really feel its just not gonna happen. Its just not looking realistic. I think its time to accept it.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
sergejg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #626 on: August 23, 2004, 08:50:56 PM »

I agree, its a shame that its taking so freaking long!!! I wish at least in November they could release a song like when they did "oh my god". Axl is pushing to much this time, its been an eternity. I mean I will always wait until the day I die for the GNR album, but a new song in a movie would be awesome.
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #627 on: August 24, 2004, 11:23:22 AM »

I think a 2004 release is still possible for December. If not December, then I think we will be looking at a January 2005 release.
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #628 on: August 24, 2004, 12:58:36 PM »

Is there anything to look forward to after Nov? Christmas /New year doesn't count unless there is a good reason to be believe it will actually be released in this period.

I guess there will be many dissapointed people on this message board (myself included)...not so much because of Nov itself, but the absence of any communication besides 'a hair breadth away' and 'hang tight'! Not that I really expected it...but that still doesn't stop me from being dissapointed.

Perhaps VH1 would now like to confirm where they got Nov from? Perhaps it was always a cheap publicity stunt.....

Here today...ready to rock
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #629 on: August 24, 2004, 11:10:55 PM »

I still think November is possible. Gotta believe it's this year.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #630 on: August 25, 2004, 01:48:28 AM »

With all the solo tours leaking into November now (or possibly planned to, depending on what you read), it would look like November is a no-go. That said, the only guy who really needs to do promotion for the record is Axl...people will want to hear from him after not speaking at length to the major media in years.And if there is any shred of truth to the Euro tour rumor in Dec-Jan, you'd think they'd be going out this time with somthing to promote. We're fast approaching the implausibility deadline for November, if nothing is heard by 10/1, I'd say it's a lost cause, but Dec. is still plausible.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
badintentions
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #631 on: August 25, 2004, 11:49:57 AM »

I think a 2004 release is still possible for December. If not December, then I think we will be looking at a January 2005 release.

there is no way in hell that a record company is going to put one of the most anticipated albums of all time (that may be stretching it, but they know its going to sell well, at least platinum) in january. that is the worst month for record sales. lets face it, if it doesn't come out in november or december, its going to be at least may before we see it. the record company is going to be dropping this album during peak record buying times or touring times, and that would be before christmas or during the summer. you can forget about any other time.
madagas
« Reply #632 on: August 25, 2004, 12:57:09 PM »

You can forget about using logic when it comes to Axl Rose-whatever makes sense will not happen. I believe Geffen will release it as soon as they get their dirty little mittens on it-whenever that may be-Nov, Jan, Feb-whatever. So, please don't act like you know what is going to happen.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2004, 03:42:57 PM by madagas » Logged
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #633 on: August 25, 2004, 01:09:45 PM »

its not coming out in november.... or anytime soon... I use to have faith but god only knows what axl is doing. He probably has some new guitar player in rerecording buckets parts... because he is so hell bent of trying to convince people this is an "authentic band of equals"... face it is an axl rose record, there is no band commordarery... fuck they didn't even know if buckethead was in the band or not.

My guess is that axl is like me... he creates in spurts he'll go hard for months get all excited and give us things like "we'll see you all again next summer BLAH BLAH" then go through down time and not work on the album for months... thus losing all creative momentom... then the cycle continues.

If the drums have been finished since 2001 WHAT THE FUCK has been going on... when you have nothing but time on y our hands you get nothing done....

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #634 on: August 25, 2004, 01:15:40 PM »

Obviously Brain wasnt done recording in 2001 since he was doing percussion at the beginning of this month. (or was it the end of last month?)
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #635 on: August 25, 2004, 01:22:02 PM »

Priest is releasing there album in late december because it will have no competition, Axl can do janary for the same reason if he fucks up november

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #636 on: August 25, 2004, 02:12:29 PM »

I just found out from the rumor boards from the administrator some stuff about a November release date.

You can check it out here:
http://www.golala.com/forums/index.php?mforum=Gnrforum&showtopic=192&st=30
« Last Edit: August 25, 2004, 02:14:01 PM by youngerformofaxl » Logged
madagas
« Reply #637 on: August 25, 2004, 02:23:56 PM »

Nobody can access that site-what did it say...
badintentions
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #638 on: August 25, 2004, 02:25:02 PM »

You can forget about using logic when it comes to Axl Rose-whatever makes sense will not happen. I believe Geffen will release it as soon as they get their dirty little mittens on it-whenever that may be-Nov, Jan, Feb-whatever. So, please don't act like you know what is going to happen. Roll Eyes

i'll be the first to admit that i don't know what is going on in the world of gnr, however, this album is really important to the label. while it should sell well, it is not guarenteed. it definitely has the potential to though, so they are going to take every precaution they can to release it during a time that makes business sense. the eye roll was unnessessary.
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #639 on: August 25, 2004, 02:33:14 PM »

From the administrator:

"To add to this thread

November was/is definitely the official expected target release date of CD. This date originated from Sanctuary Group, have no doubt about that. And as it stands Sanctuary Group are still holding out for a 2004 release
I will share the source of this info with advanced members in the next couple of days."
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: