Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 07:29:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 653389 times)
Rockdawg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6000 on: December 07, 2006, 03:15:21 PM »

Sure! ok

smoking

Times are hard,
Thrills are cheaper.
Your arms get shorter,
While your pockets get deeper.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #6001 on: December 07, 2006, 03:18:16 PM »

Use the FRUSTRATION thread in DEAD HORSE to express...wait for it!...FRUSTRATION!

It gets old sifting through 10 pages of NOT rumors every day!  (and, yes, I'm guilty too...)

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6002 on: December 07, 2006, 03:21:06 PM »

Nobody's making you go through 10 pages of bullshit every day. If there is a new rumour it usually gets posted in a seperate thread anyway. This thread is for collecting threads, not really for discussion.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
inho
Headliner

Arnold? Who's Arnold?

« Reply #6003 on: December 07, 2006, 03:25:32 PM »

these posts aren't pointless. people are angry that there is no release date yet and no word from the band about one since they said it was coming out this year, and people have a right to be angry. if this tour was to promote the album then it is failing miserably because the majority of the genral public doesn't know anything about the cd or they don't believe it's ever coming out. the tour has done nothing to help that perception. they play 3-4 "new" songs that are never introduced by axl as being from the new album, most people don't know if they are gnr songs or cover songs and they don't care, they are there to hear november rain and AFD album. on top of that they go on so late every night that the general public and the media get pissed at them and walk out and trash them the next day, so how is the tour promoting "chinese democracy"? where is the release date? I'm sick of hearing people saying they are "staying active" so we should be happy. I went to 3 shows on this tour and I was glad to see them but they are hurting their rep. with the general public with this tour, they should release the album first and then "stay active".

this is not a place for that kind of post.
Please refrain from criticising reprehensible behaviour of the band on this board.
repeat after me "the marketing strategy of deliberately alienating your fans make's perfect sense... I am a true fan I am a true fan I am a true fan...."

If this ridiculous album ever comes out, I'm going to buy it 3 times.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #6004 on: December 07, 2006, 03:25:51 PM »

these posts aren't pointless. people are angry that there is no release date yet and no word from the band about one since they said it was coming out this year, and people have a right to be angry. if this tour was to promote the album then it is failing miserably because the majority of the genral public doesn't know anything about the cd or they don't believe it's ever coming out. the tour has done nothing to help that perception. they play 3-4 "new" songs that are never introduced by axl as being from the new album, most people don't know if they are gnr songs or cover songs and they don't care, they are there to hear november rain and AFD album. on top of that they go on so late every night that the general public and the media get pissed at them and walk out and trash them the next day, so how is the tour promoting "chinese democracy"? where is the release date? I'm sick of hearing people saying they are "staying active" so we should be happy. I went to 3 shows on this tour and I was glad to see them but they are hurting their rep. with the general public with this tour, they should release the album first and then "stay active".

Actually press reviews have been really positive.  Maybe you should read some first before talking about it.Roll Eyes
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6005 on: December 07, 2006, 03:33:01 PM »

Actually press reviews have been really positive.? Maybe you should read some first before talking about it.Roll Eyes

Maybe you should read the press reviews of the last 5 shows, the majority of them are very negative, mostly because of the late start time and the suicide girls. I'm fine with both the late start time and the suicide girls, but they both make for bad press.
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #6006 on: December 07, 2006, 03:34:56 PM »

Actually press reviews have been really positive.? Maybe you should read some first before talking about it.Roll Eyes

Maybe you should read the press reviews of the last 5 shows, the majority of them are very negative, mostly because of the late start time and the suicide girls. I'm fine with both the late start time and the suicide girls, but they both make for bad press.

That is a lie...
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #6007 on: December 07, 2006, 03:35:47 PM »

Actually press reviews have been really positive.  Maybe you should read some first before talking about it.Roll Eyes

Ever since the Illusion tour the press has been on them about the lateness. Thats the only thing they can complain about because what really matters is the show and how the band is, and they cant say shit. Because Axl and the boys tear it up every night.

Now lets get back on topic.  ok
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6008 on: December 07, 2006, 03:40:05 PM »

No it's not a lie and I am on topic, there is no release date and this tour is not promoting the cd at all. Even the positve reviews say nothing about the cd, or often make a joke of it. You guys need to read the newspapers a bit more and get out of the forums once in a while.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #6009 on: December 07, 2006, 03:42:41 PM »

No it's not a lie and I am on topic, there is no release date and this tour is not promoting the cd at all. Even the positve reviews say nothing about the cd, or often make a joke of it. You guys need to read the newspapers a bit more and get out of the forums once in a while.

Wow they make a joke. Axl must be crying right now.  Roll Eyes

Axl dont give a shit about what they say, if he did then he would have released the record just so he wouldnt get bashed.
He cares about the music, and when its ready, we will get it.

No negative reviews, jokes, or bitching from the fans is gonna put the album in our hands any faster.
So give it a fuckin rest already.
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #6010 on: December 07, 2006, 03:44:34 PM »

The only thing I commented on is what you said about bad reviews (lateness and suicide related). Maybe you should read more carefully... I don't know. I don't even to bother to comment on your Chinese Democracy Tour observation (how many CD songs are played every night?)
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6011 on: December 07, 2006, 03:48:49 PM »

No negative reviews, jokes, or bitching from the fans is gonna put the album in our hands any faster.

That's obvious, no action by anyone other than axl will get us the album an sooner, but I care enough about the band to worry that no one outside the small group of people on this forum will give a shit when it does come out, regardless of any promotion that they can come up with, and the tour hasn't done anything to help that. I like to be able to talk to people about my favorite band with pride instead of getting shit thrown back in my face by people when I talk about cd and the new gnr to people outside the forums. ?
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #6012 on: December 07, 2006, 03:53:26 PM »

That's obvious, no action by anyone other than axl will get us the album an sooner, but I care enough about the band to worry that no one outside the small group of people on this forum will give a shit when it does come out, regardless of any promotion that they can come up with, and the tour hasn't done anything to help that. I like to be able to talk to people about my favorite band with pride instead of getting shit thrown back in my face by people when I talk about cd and the new gnr to people outside the forums. 

Dont worry man. Our day will come soon enough, then we can laugh at all those people and throw it in their face. We will be able to say, "See it was worth the wait."  Grin
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #6013 on: December 07, 2006, 03:58:42 PM »

whats even more interesting is that this thread has been running in circles for the last (at least ) 20-30 pages, jarmo didnt seem bothered then. but seems bothered now, management intervention anyone............................... hihi

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6014 on: December 07, 2006, 04:01:12 PM »

That's obvious, no action by anyone other than axl will get us the album an sooner, but I care enough about the band to worry that no one outside the small group of people on this forum will give a shit when it does come out, regardless of any promotion that they can come up with, and the tour hasn't done anything to help that. I like to be able to talk to people about my favorite band with pride instead of getting shit thrown back in my face by people when I talk about cd and the new gnr to people outside the forums.?

Dont worry man. Our day will come soon enough, then we can laugh at all those people and throw it in their face. We will be able to say, "See it was worth the wait."? Grin

That's right, I can't wait for that day ok
daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #6015 on: December 07, 2006, 04:03:51 PM »

it was worth the wait???

"wait for the second coming of christ, i hear the pay off is much better"
W. Axl. Rose

hihi

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6016 on: December 07, 2006, 04:06:33 PM »

whats even more interesting is that this thread has been running in circles for the last (at least ) 20-30 pages, jarmo didnt seem bothered then. but seems bothered now, management intervention anyone............................... hihi

Believe whatever you want.

It's pointless to keep going on and on about this. There's no new rumors so people keep coming up with their own.

That was never the purpose of this thread.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #6017 on: December 07, 2006, 04:08:15 PM »

Believe whatever you want.

It's pointless to keep going on and on about this. There's no new rumors so people keep coming up with their own.

That was never the purpose of this thread.

/jarmo

sorry dude, it was a joke, not a very good one, i know, but who could resist. i was just teasing. peace

xj220
Headliner

TWAT=goodness

« Reply #6018 on: December 07, 2006, 04:15:28 PM »

I like bacon.

"Face it, if crime did not pay there would be very few criminals." -Laughton Lewis Burdock
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #6019 on: December 07, 2006, 04:16:13 PM »

So give it a fuckin rest already.

But the jokes are so fun!

Q: Why did Tommy Stinson cross the road?

A: To see if there was a Chinese Democracy release date on the other side!

Okay, that joke is a lot funnier if your toasted.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: