Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 11:22:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 653613 times)
oneAXLinamillion
Headliner

« Reply #5940 on: December 07, 2006, 08:26:52 AM »

The most promising Tuesday is only 12 days away...if it comes and goes and we have no cd then it is going to get really ugly.

I have lost nearly all my hopes!!

I've faced it!Althought we had several confirmations about CD coming out before the end of the year,it's too late now...

I really really hope I'm wrong...
JeDr
Headliner

All the love in the world couldn't save you...

« Reply #5941 on: December 07, 2006, 08:29:13 AM »

I feel the same..we all feel the same ...I believe
We have as much reason to believe it is coming out this year as we have reasons to belive it is not coming out. That GNR is not telling us anything is nothing to worry about, because I guess more artists are also not keeping the fans up to date with their recording process. We were told this year and nothing came from GNR camp saying it has been delayed. Those where mere speculations coming from rumours throughout the internet.
I believe in the 19th (or 26th) and when nothing happens or is being told after that...then I will start to worry!

There are 40 million sheep in New Zealand...and they're PISSED OFF!!
oneAXLinamillion
Headliner

« Reply #5942 on: December 07, 2006, 08:35:50 AM »

We have as much reason to believe it is coming out this year as we have reasons to belive it is not coming out. That GNR is not telling us anything is nothing to worry about, because I guess more artists are also not keeping the fans up to date with their recording process. We were told this year and nothing came from GNR camp saying it has been delayed. Those where mere speculations coming from rumours throughout the internet.
I believe in the 19th (or 26th) and when nothing happens or is being told after that...then I will start to worry!

I like to see OPTIMISTIC post...i sincerely hope to see cd in stores as soon as possible...is possible but not so much probable...considering that we have 25 days before 2007......

Maybe it has been pushed back for a spring release before their next still unofficial tour.....

We have to wait and see..as always.
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #5943 on: December 07, 2006, 08:40:12 AM »

Gone from page 200 to 300 in this thread in only 11 days!  Serious problems.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
JeDr
Headliner

All the love in the world couldn't save you...

« Reply #5944 on: December 07, 2006, 08:42:11 AM »

Gone from page 200 to 300 in this thread in only 11 days!? Serious problems.
Seriously HIGH expectations...

There are 40 million sheep in New Zealand...and they're PISSED OFF!!
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5945 on: December 07, 2006, 08:43:23 AM »

I dont get why some people act really smug saying theyll have a good laugh when it comes out this year and all it will prove people like myself wrong.

For 8 years following gnr there has been a ton of delays and broken promises.

In life, in what ever you do, you earn trust and respect. I personally think gnr have lost a lot of that. God even stuff in the last few months with the new gnr website.. stupid pic of the setlist.. the blog from del james, the promise of the new video.

Its not cool to break promises and plans at work.. or with friends.. but its ok for a band to do it to its most loyal fans. Its the fans that make a band.. its them who literally afford the band the lifestyles and opportunities they did. Ticket sales, albums sales, t-shirts... yet the fans of this band seem to get treated like crap!

Oh and we get blogs from people associated with the band, del james, posting on the gnr website telling us when we start anaylsiing setlists we need to get a life ? Roll Eyes
Bit_Obscene
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5946 on: December 07, 2006, 08:48:03 AM »

'We had hoped that the album Chinese Democracy would be released in 2006, however do to unforseen complications this will no longer be possible. Rest assured that the delay is only a temporary set-back and steps are being taken to resolve the outstanding issues. Guns N Roses will inform their fans as soon as a firm release date has been set. In the meantime, please enjoy the rest of the current tour.'

/\ 

That's all they need to say at this stage, that's all most of us are asking for. The majority of us understand that the album won't be out this year, so just confirm it and put us out of our misery. The sooner this is done, the sooner we can breath a sigh of relief and start focussing on the future again.

kopitejohn
« Reply #5947 on: December 07, 2006, 08:48:15 AM »

Gone from page 200 to 300 in this thread in only 11 days!? Serious problems.
Seriously HIGH expectations...

only expectations we should have are high. ?we have been told this year after all, and because we are getting to the end of it people are getting anxious as to whether we are gonna see it soon or not (enter emoticon stabbing the shit out of another)

and the slovenia store thing? ?jesus, what a crock of shite. ?and what an arsehole the guy who started the rumour is. ?know doubt his mate or whatever is a huge fan and to do something like that to him?
madagas
« Reply #5948 on: December 07, 2006, 08:49:37 AM »

Seriously, you guys are just chit chatting-can you stop? There are NO current rumors so there is nothing to discuss in this thread.  ok
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5949 on: December 07, 2006, 08:51:07 AM »

'We had hoped that the album Chinese Democracy would be released in 2006, however do to unforseen complications this will no longer be possible. Rest assured that the delay is only a temporary set-back and steps are being taken to resolve the outstanding issues. Guns N Roses will inform their fans as soon as a firm release date has been set. In the meantime, please enjoy the rest of the current tour.'

/\?

That's all they need to say at this stage, that's all most of us are asking for. The majority of us understand that the album won't be out this year, so just confirm it and put us out of our misery. The sooner this is done, the sooner we can breath a sigh of relief and start focussing on the future again.

I think not releasing it this year is completely unacceptable. They gave themselves 3 months didnt they. Infact havent they been saying Fall since summer?!?!?
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5950 on: December 07, 2006, 08:52:02 AM »

I believe too....in SANTA FUCKIN' CLAUS! no way it's going to be released this year...or ever!

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
mrbrownstone8797
Rocker

gnr>everything

« Reply #5951 on: December 07, 2006, 08:52:38 AM »

Seriously, you guys are just chit chatting-can you stop? There are NO current rumors so there is nothing to discuss in this thread.  ok
Don't read the thread then. Kiss ok
Bit_Obscene
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5952 on: December 07, 2006, 08:53:04 AM »

/\ 

I think not releasing it this year is completely unacceptable. They gave themselves 3 months didnt they. Infact havent they been saying Fall since summer?!?!?

It's too late to worry about whether it's acceptable or not, the reality is, it's isn't coming this year. I know that people are going to bitch about this anyway, but I think that with reflection, a lot of the bitchers would be content to just hear in advance that it isn't coming, rather than feeling that they're being 'strung along.'
rv62900
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5953 on: December 07, 2006, 09:00:36 AM »

Seriously, you guys are just chit chatting-can you stop? There are NO current rumors so there is nothing to discuss in this thread.? ok
Don't read the thread then. Kiss ok

Thats not a rumor.....nor anything about a rumor ok..so stop it...(can say this about 98 % of this thread) this thread is suposed to be about rumors not who thinks the album will be out whenever...... could not care less if mombojombo thinks cd will come out april 2009
'
People in this thread should either have a rumor or at least discuss a rumor.... (so should I Grin)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 09:03:20 AM by rv62900 » Logged
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5954 on: December 07, 2006, 09:02:23 AM »

Well like I said I wont be around next year because there will be no reason to be.

I use other forums to chat bout other stuff, not jus gnr, and while Ive enjoyed the buzz over the last few months from gnrs activity and the two gigs Ive been to itll feel a bit like an anticlimax if we dont see CD.

In saying that... you never know... I was convinced Nov 21st and 28th... guess no I have to convince my self December 12th and 19th.... ?Sad

I personally think the decent thing to do if its not coming out is give a press release. But I doubt gnr would do that so for all we know it has been delayed again.
oneAXLinamillion
Headliner

« Reply #5955 on: December 07, 2006, 09:03:38 AM »

I believe too....in SANTA FUCKIN' CLAUS! no way it's going to be released this year...or ever!

Thanks for the info...now I wont wait chinese democracy anymore
kopitejohn
« Reply #5956 on: December 07, 2006, 09:23:19 AM »

Thanks for the info...now I wont wait chinese democracy anymore

whats chinese democracy?Huh?
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #5957 on: December 07, 2006, 09:27:31 AM »

Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #5958 on: December 07, 2006, 09:27:55 AM »

6000 fucking crazy.

PigeonOfSh!tMetal
Headliner

« Reply #5959 on: December 07, 2006, 09:42:17 AM »

I want this thread to stop  Wink Grin

A frown is a smile in an upside down world.
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: