Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2024, 07:32:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228568 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 656426 times)
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #5060 on: December 04, 2006, 03:36:24 PM »

Seriously, why are you guys posting here?  If you think that the band or anyone associated with them owes you anything, you clearly aren't getting the attention you feel you need.  Just leave.  walk away, never listen to another GNR song, and just quit.  Your complaints mean nothing, your protests won't work, and frankly most of us here couldn't care less about the whining.   Jarmo runs by far the best forum on the internet, it gets real old listening to the same complaints from non-fans. 
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #5061 on: December 04, 2006, 03:38:17 PM »

Since they said the album would be out this year the least thing they could do is give an explanation. If you promise something, you owe something. Easy as that.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #5062 on: December 04, 2006, 03:39:07 PM »

@ Jimmer Jammer: Amen!

The day will come on which Axl and Merck will regret treating the true fans like idiots. Fuck you

Some of the true fans here should be acting more like true fans.

Dude what do you expect. You really think we're stupid marionettes that applaude everything that's given to us? Forget that, you can tell Merck that.

give it a rest.. I mean the album is coming when it's coming and that's way it has been for over ten years. so you know the rules, if you get bored with the rules take some time to do something else than just waiting the release date
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #5063 on: December 04, 2006, 03:41:05 PM »

Since they said the album would be out this year the least thing they could do is give an explanation. If you promise something, you owe something. Easy as that.

Great, then after the first of the year, feel free to ask Merck for an answer.  Until then, ...................
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #5064 on: December 04, 2006, 03:41:44 PM »

I know this is strange but...

Mysterons participation on this thread, yet his refusal to make a statement regarding this year is kinda comforting.

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5065 on: December 04, 2006, 03:41:53 PM »

Great, then after the first of the year, feel free to ask Merck for an answer.? Until then, ...................

I predict an Axl rant soon about all of you that are bitching!

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
coondogg
Rocker

« Reply #5066 on: December 04, 2006, 03:42:43 PM »

Or at least Del telling you off!!!!!? hihi
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #5067 on: December 04, 2006, 03:43:15 PM »

Look, I have no idea what is happening

All I can say is, think a bit more about what you are saying. If you are a fan then be a fan
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #5068 on: December 04, 2006, 03:44:09 PM »

Great, then after the first of the year, feel free to ask Merck for an answer.? Until then, ...................

I don't see the need for that. The album was supposed to be out already, everything that happened in late October suggests that. Well, something changed. That's the explanation I'm talking about. Most of us know there isn't gonna be a release this year unless it's digital. They could atleast show us the courtesy of confirming that the album is still set for this year, if that's the case. I don't see the problem in that. Well, unless it's been delayed, like most of us think it is. Then I see the reason.

1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5069 on: December 04, 2006, 03:44:20 PM »

@ Jimmer Jammer: Amen!

The day will come on which Axl and Merck will regret treating the true fans like idiots. Fuck you

Some of the true fans here should be acting more like true fans.

What's that supposed to mean? Just accept being lied to? Don't question whether we were duped, just to refuel Axl's bank account? We have the right to be a little pissed. Most of us have been waiting for this cd for quite awhile now (myself since 98). I think we have a right to be a little miffed about the way things are being handled (or not being handled,depending on how you look at it). If Axl wasn't 100% positive he was gonna deliver, he should've kept his mouth shut, in my not so humble opinion.

For the record, I'm a fan of the music. Not a fan of all the other bullshit that comes along. I'll always love and listen to GNR, i just won't help support any more tours until a new cd is out.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 03:48:45 PM by 1badapple » Logged
Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #5070 on: December 04, 2006, 03:45:04 PM »

Why does everyone seem to love GNR so much that they fucking hate them and everything they do?

I'm that way with cars. I bought one I really liked and I still like it a lot, but when it causes me trouble and I can't rely on it, I can hate it and love it at the same time.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5071 on: December 04, 2006, 03:46:54 PM »

You've been waiting for the cd, but did you pay for it yet?

Seems like some of you feel like you're owed something.

I'd love to hear the cd as much as the next guy, but I don't feel like the band owes me something because I've been "waiting". It'll be out when it's done and they want us to hear it.

Whining isn't gonna get it out any quicker.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #5072 on: December 04, 2006, 03:47:43 PM »

All I can say is, think a bit more about what you are saying. If you are a fan then be a fan

Axl can be lucky to have fans like us who stuck with him through the years of silence and welcomed him back with open arms with his new lineup. Take that in account next time you tell us to act like fans

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
hackvresse
Rocker

I'm God

« Reply #5073 on: December 04, 2006, 03:49:15 PM »

this definitely means that something went wrong in the last months - I guess this is the confirmation that we will not see CD this year.

maybe we'd be better off without you anyway
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5074 on: December 04, 2006, 03:49:34 PM »

Axl can be lucky to have fans like us who stuck with him through the years of silence and welcomed him back with open arms with his new lineup. Take that in account next time you tell us to act like fans

Sure. But some of those fans feel like the band owes them something.

Some of those fans will never be happy with anything the band does.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #5075 on: December 04, 2006, 03:51:03 PM »

I'd love to hear the cd as much as the next guy, but I don't feel like the band owes me something because I've been "waiting". It'll be out when it's done and they want us to hear it.

/jarmo

I don't feel he owe me an album. If he wants to work on it for another couple of years, fine, I wont like it, but I would sure like to know about it since he said this year. And yes, I know the year isn't over, but there is a reason that the majority of the community now are having serious doubts. I just wanna know if I should go back into 2005 modus. I think that's a fair request considering what we've been told this year, and considering how long we've stuck by him since 2001. It's not a matter of owing, it's a matter of small gesture.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #5076 on: December 04, 2006, 03:52:01 PM »

/jarmo

That is true, and whining on a internet messageboard is not looking very smart anyway. Just stupid.
For the people who belive CD is not coming out.. why are you still in here? Go buy another record.

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #5077 on: December 04, 2006, 03:52:24 PM »

/jarmo

p.s. Jimmer is awesome

I agree with what you are saying, however have never said that I am owed this album.

An explanation of why it was not released this year, would be nice however. A statement was made saying 14 Tuesdays left. So that is saying hey we are going to release it this year.

But yeah, also thanks for the compliment jarmo, you shouldn't have!

Fuck All Y'all
Risico
Rocker

You will lose everything...

« Reply #5078 on: December 04, 2006, 03:52:42 PM »

With all due respect to jarmo and mysteron for defending the band, the "issue" people are taking isn't limited to the mere fact that there's no word on the album -

It's simply the fact that they've used the album's name and the promise of it to lure people into paying money for a tour - If it sees the light of day this year, as they've insisted it will, terrific - I'll be overjoyed.

But if it doesn't, then I'd say we have a right to feel like we're owed something after supporting this Chinese Democracy tour... again... based on the assurances of Axl and Merck.

When all is said n' done, we're not the only ones...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #5079 on: December 04, 2006, 03:53:57 PM »

That is true, and whining on a internet messageboard is not looking very smart anyway. Just stupid.
For the people who belive CD is not coming out.. why are you still in here? Go buy another record.

Why are we here? I guess cause we're waiting for news, cause we like to talk about our favorite band, cause we have friends here.

Most of us don't spend all of our posts in these threads. I post in a thread if I feel there's something to say, doesn't matter what it is. But it's no wonder there's alot of speculation on the release considering the circumstances. That doesn't make us less fans, on the contrary.

Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: