Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:31:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 646759 times)
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #3280 on: November 20, 2006, 11:57:17 AM »

Hey - sorry, I posted this in the Sirius thread, too, but figure it might be more appropriate for here:

Whatever happened to that "Far Downs" rumor?  Was that proven false?  The only reason I ask is because the person who posted that said the box was labeled "Don't open until November 20th," which is today.  So if it IS true, I was wondering if there was any update to what was inside?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #3281 on: November 20, 2006, 11:58:01 AM »

Hey - sorry, I posted this in the Sirius thread, too, but figure it might be more appropriate for here:

Whatever happened to that "Far Downs" rumor?  Was that proven false?  The only reason I ask is because the person who posted that said the box was labeled "Don't open until November 20th," which is today.  So if it IS true, I was wondering if there was any update to what was inside?

False.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #3282 on: November 20, 2006, 11:58:36 AM »

I hear people saying this, but what exactly did Merck say that disproved it?  I must have missed it.

then read this through.

what exactly Merck said about the 21st

cheers requiem156 Wink

"RollingStone.com picked the wrong Tuesday. This rumor is not true

/jarmo"
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3283 on: November 20, 2006, 12:13:45 PM »

and there was a lesson. just listen to what the band members and the GNR camp say. Ignore whatever the otherwise sources say. Who'd care about the GNR fans, the band and the album more than GNR? Think about it.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #3284 on: November 20, 2006, 01:00:32 PM »

RocketQueen admin at thenewguns.com

last night i was watching satalite. I was watching 4 different shows. And a commercial for GNR came on, 7 times on different channels, promoting the tour. It was a very fuckin cool commercial. Very bad ass. It had clips from some of the U.S shows, and it also showed GNR doing a clip of " Better"

It also said at the end of the commercial " GNR CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR, TICKETS ON SALE NOW."

Then it said:

" Chinese Democracy in stores winter 2006"

and no i am not bullshitting.
xj220
Headliner

TWAT=goodness

« Reply #3285 on: November 20, 2006, 01:02:27 PM »

What part of the US did that commercial play in?

"Face it, if crime did not pay there would be very few criminals." -Laughton Lewis Burdock
gokken
Rocker

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #3286 on: November 20, 2006, 01:02:55 PM »

Hello!

Ok, I have no guesses when the album will be released but  I was thinking. Tomorrow is the 21:th and its the first date that is possible for release. The next date after that would be 28:th. But who would be the first one to know? Australia?

I noticed that in Australia it is night and people are sleeping now waking up to the tuesday 21:th. Are they the first ones to recieve the album whatever date its released? If it it THE tuesday tomorrow then they will have the album in their hand in 5-6 hours, right? Smiley Kind of cool thought.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3287 on: November 20, 2006, 01:04:24 PM »

last night i was watching satalite. I was watching 4 different shows. And a commercial for GNR came on, 7 times on different channels, promoting the tour. It was a very fuckin cool commercial. Very bad ass. It had clips from some of the U.S shows, and it also showed GNR doing a clip of " Better"

It also said at the end of the commercial " GNR CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR, TICKETS ON SALE NOW."

Then it said:

Nothing really new, but it is a new official confirmation on a 06 release. This could be good or it could be irrelevant, depending on when the commercial was made and who approved it. We definately need some additional info on this.

And of course, now this thread will continue to survive another 50 posts ?hihi

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
fixintodie
« Reply #3288 on: November 20, 2006, 01:05:00 PM »

Then it said:

Wouldn't winter 2006 have been January-March this year? ?Roll Eyes
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3289 on: November 20, 2006, 01:06:46 PM »

I know fall runs to late december, but I don't see it as wrong to label december as winter either. You got snow, if that isn't winter I don't know what to say hihi

DemocracyRose
« Reply #3290 on: November 20, 2006, 01:07:57 PM »

Then it said:

No, could be December
fixintodie
« Reply #3291 on: November 20, 2006, 01:10:35 PM »

Then it said:

No, could be December

I guess. But didn't someone say about a dozen posts ago that 4 weeks from now would still be 'Fall, late Fall'?  Tongue

Anyway, too bad no-one taped the commercial since it aired 7 times!
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3292 on: November 20, 2006, 01:11:02 PM »

So if fall runs through the 21st of december, it leaves is with the 26th as the only possible date. Did I just crack the code? ?rofl

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3293 on: November 20, 2006, 01:13:47 PM »

well I thought late fall should be early dec in american terms.
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #3294 on: November 20, 2006, 01:19:51 PM »

So if fall runs through the 21st of december, it leaves is with the 26th as the only possible date. Did I just crack the code? ?rofl

No it doesnt. We're in fall now.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3295 on: November 20, 2006, 01:21:16 PM »

Eh, yeah Roll Eyes But when does it end? I've heard the 21/12

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #3296 on: November 20, 2006, 01:26:51 PM »

So if fall runs through the 21st of december, it leaves is with the 26th as the only possible date. Did I just crack the code?  rofl

yeah....  20th or 21st i think.... 

i`m interested about that commercial....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Refused
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3297 on: November 20, 2006, 01:30:07 PM »

Fall runs from September 23rd - December 21st.
If it's out in Winter 2006 as the advert claims, the only possible date is December 26th. Or December 21st I guess, but that's cutting it close!
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #3298 on: November 20, 2006, 01:30:41 PM »

I'm sorry but think abgout it. no matter where fall is, we would still not be in a situation , by your reasoning, in which the 26th Dec is the only possible date! that would mean you're ruling out every date until then. ?Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I would'nt do that if I were you.
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #3299 on: November 20, 2006, 01:31:46 PM »

Releasing an album on Boxing Day = throwing away millions of dollars.
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: