Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 07:23:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228522 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 646273 times)
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2980 on: November 17, 2006, 12:16:11 AM »

If it comes out in 2006 I will cut off my nuts, eat them, shit them out and then eat the feces. I have lost all hope for a 2006 release.

god, now i really want it to come out!  you need to take pics when you do that.
MATT-A-REAL-FAN
« Reply #2981 on: November 17, 2006, 12:20:56 AM »

If it comes out in 2006 I will cut off my nuts, eat them, shit them out and then eat the feces. I have lost all hope for a 2006 release.

Dude,I'd like to hold you to that. Have the album released,you do your stunt/becoming a woman and then put it on YouTube.
 Otherwise,don't make silly posts about stuff you won't do and are just trying your best/beat a dead horse to make a point.
 WE GET IT! YOU'VE GIVEN UP! YOU DON'T BELIEVE ANY LONGER!?NOW GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

? ? ? ? ? ?MATT
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #2982 on: November 17, 2006, 12:25:37 AM »

if you didn't notice, there's still SEVEN tuesdays left in the year. 

it's not over yet, Gerald.
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2983 on: November 17, 2006, 12:33:40 AM »

No way it will be out on 19/Dec or 26/Dec

You can bet your life on that. Only a retard would release such a huge album on those dates.

That leaves us with four Tuesdays left.

21/Nov
28/Nov
05/Dec
12/Dec

nervous confused
I agree with this.

I'll download it !
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #2984 on: November 17, 2006, 12:36:45 AM »

Buddy just cause you don't believe that it's going to be released this year, doesnt mean one is a loser or hater or should leave.

I mean thats ridiculous that one should leave cause they question what is going on. I really would hate for people like Matt dude to be in charge of government...

I mean I saw Guns 17th at Hammerstein cool show, had Izzy. But man I can understand people who have gone to shows this year that are bitching about the setlist stuff but thats off topic...

My bet is against 2006 and I think November is off....

But hey if it comes out this year cool, but I mean I am listening personally (keyword personally) to better music so I really don't care. I'll take my Death Cab for Cutie anyday.

Fuck All Y'all
GeraldFord
« Reply #2985 on: November 17, 2006, 12:38:54 AM »

if you didn't notice, there's still SEVEN tuesdays left in the year.?

it's not over yet, Gerald.

And maybe fairies will make the album apear in the stores, right out of Axl's ass...
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #2986 on: November 17, 2006, 12:52:55 AM »

Dude,I'd like to hold you to that. Have the album released,you do your stunt/becoming a woman and then put it on YouTube.
 Otherwise,don't make silly posts about stuff you won't do and are just trying your best/beat a dead horse to make a point.
 WE GET IT! YOU'VE GIVEN UP! YOU DON'T BELIEVE ANY LONGER!?NOW GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

? ? ? ? ? ?MATT

Why don't you to put your money where your mouths... are.

You know, bet.  If Matt wins, GeraldFord has to cut his nuts off, eat them, shit them out and eat the feces.

If the album doesn't come out on one of the next six Tuesdays, then Matt has to cut his nuts off, eat them, shit them out and eat the feces.

Either of you to got the guts to take the bet?  Come on, Matt!  Stand up for Axl!  Stand up for Merck!  Stand up for CHINESE DEMOCRACY!  Don't let this asseater oldest living president motherfucker strut around like he's cock of the walk.  Put him in his place!  Take the nutsack-shit-eating challenge. 

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
MATT-A-REAL-FAN
« Reply #2987 on: November 17, 2006, 12:56:21 AM »

Buddy just cause you don't believe that it's going to be released this year, doesnt mean one is a loser or hater or should leave.

I mean thats ridiculous that one should leave cause they question what is going on. I really would hate for people like Matt dude to be in charge of government...

I mean I saw Guns 17th at Hammerstein cool show, had Izzy. But man I can understand people who have gone to shows this year that are bitching about the setlist stuff but thats off topic...

But hey if it comes out this year cool, but I mean I am listening personally (keyword personally) to better music so I really don't care. I'll take my Death Cab for Cutie anyday.

? YOU. DOUCHE. You come to a fuckin' GN'R Fansite and say Death Cab for Cutie is better?!?!?? FUCK. YOU.?

"Personally",(keyword here-pay attention!)...I think you're an asshole! How's that for something "personal"?? You fuckin' loser.? Fuckin' Death Cab for... no...what the fuck,man.

My point with Gerald was,if you could tell,was partially in jest and YES!,he's stated his "cut off his balls" post before and it was funny for 5 seconds. WE get it!? I just wanted for him to drop it and move on.

OFFtopic: The setlist will remain fairly the same,since many fans don't go on fansites and haven't seen them in forever. Play the same list,'cause that's what is what they wanna ?fuckin' DO!

Now,don't go piss yourself either. I don't go to DCFC fansites and talk about GN'R and say that they are better,etc. You bring this on yourself.
 And,funny enough,I can see myself being President down the road. Looks like I'll waterboard you first.? rofl

? ? ? ? ? ? ?MATT
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2988 on: November 17, 2006, 12:57:40 AM »

? ? ? ? ? ?MATT

You know, bet.? If Matt wins, GeraldFord has to cut his nuts off, eat them, shit them out and eat the feces.

If the album doesn't come out on one of the next six Tuesdays, then Matt has to cut his nuts off, eat them, shit them out and eat the feces.

Either of you to got the guts to take the bet?? Come on, Matt!? Stand up for Axl!? Stand up for Merck!? Stand up for CHINESE DEMOCRACY!? Don't let this asseater oldest living president motherfucker strut around like he's cock of the walk.? Put him in his place!? Take the nutsack-shit-eating challenge.?

Haha propaganda at work, we have the faithful, we have the questionable and we have the doubters..

Post is ummm very immature like testicle choppng off and stuff? yeah messed....

No offense but most people in the general public just don't care ...

« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 01:12:11 AM by Jimmer Jammer » Logged

Fuck All Y'all
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #2989 on: November 17, 2006, 01:02:25 AM »

I don't understand why people are giving up on it being released.  November isn't over yet, and I've always thought December would be the month, even if it doesn't make sense.  Wait until the end of December, and then let the bitching begin.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2990 on: November 17, 2006, 01:04:15 AM »

I wonder what will happen when this thing is released?

What will people bitch about then?
MATT-A-REAL-FAN
« Reply #2991 on: November 17, 2006, 01:05:13 AM »

? ? ? ? ? ?MATT

You know, bet.? If Matt wins, GeraldFord has to cut his nuts off, eat them, shit them out and eat the feces.

Either of you to got the guts to take the bet?? Come on, Matt!? Stand up for Axl!? Stand up for Merck!? Stand up for CHINESE DEMOCRACY!? Don't let this asseater oldest living president motherfucker strut around like he's cock of the walk.? Put him in his place!? Take the nutsack-shit-eating challenge.?

?
 ? ?I never stated that I'd bet my balls on this disc. I happen to like my balls. A LOT. ? ?beer
And I also don't think I'd like to eat anyone's balls,even they were mine. But,hey..that's just me. ? hihi

And I can take a stand without losing my boys. Taking a stand doesn't neccessarily mean lose a body part to prove someone wrong. Gerald can "cut of his balls,etc." right now. He doesn't have to wait for anything or any cd. ?Grin ?
Do it Gerald!
I DOUBLE DAWG DARE YA!! ?(Oh my God,he went right for the double dawg dare!) ?Oooohhh!....

? ? ? MATT
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #2992 on: November 17, 2006, 01:09:01 AM »

Matt, seriously... don't be a fucking pussy.  If you really believe in Axl, you'd have no problem betting your balls.

For instance, if someone wanted to bet me that the sun is going to rise tomorrow, I'd take the bet. 

Don't be a coward.  Prove your devotion to Axl.  Bet your balls on it. 

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #2993 on: November 17, 2006, 01:15:15 AM »

Excellent point that will get buried in a ton of shit. If we hadn't been waiting so long for a new album, this whole situation would be absolutely hilarious. Not just all the previous crap in the CD saga, but how GNR and management are playing this game like the whole universe is watching. They're not. Only a few thousand people at forums give a shit. The rest of the world couldn't care less about this album.

This album isn't some giant unsolveable mystery. Its not a myth. It isn't a holy grail that people of all race, sex, religion,etc. are trying to track down. The universe isn't gonna split in two when the opening track is played for the first time.

It is a mystery only in the minds of the hardcore(insane). To the rest of the world, Chinese Democracy is just an album that never came out by a band who's prime is long gone and which is a shell of its former self. CD didn't become a pop culture joke because of its mystery. It became a pop culture joke because to the outside world, it is literally a joke.

MATT-A-REAL-FAN
« Reply #2994 on: November 17, 2006, 01:17:06 AM »

Matt, seriously... don't be a fucking pussy.? If you really believe in Axl, you'd have no problem betting your balls.

For instance, if someone wanted to bet me that the sun is going to rise tomorrow, I'd take the bet.?

Don't be a coward.? Prove your devotion to Axl.? Bet your balls on it.?

I'd bet money not FLESH and Manhood. If you're eager to take that bet you go right ahead.? Btw,if you die tonight,the sun wouldn't actually rise for you.
 So you'd have no balls when you reach Hell.? Pussy.

? ? ? ? ? ?MATT
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2995 on: November 17, 2006, 01:18:09 AM »

Excellent point that will get buried in a ton of shit. If we hadn't been waiting so long for a new album, this whole situation would be absolutely hilarious. Not just all the previous crap in the CD saga, but how GNR and management are playing this game like the whole universe is watching. They're not. Only a few thousand people at forums give a shit. The rest of the world couldn't care less about this album.

This album isn't some giant unsolveable mystery. Its not a myth. It isn't a holy grail that people of all race, sex, religion,etc. are trying to track down. The universe isn't gonna split in two when the opening track is played for the first time.

It is a mystery only in the minds of the hardcore(insane). To the rest of the world, Chinese Democracy is just an album that never came out by a band who's prime is long gone and which is a shell of its former self. CD didn't become a pop culture joke because of its mystery. It became a pop culture joke because to the outside world, it is literally a joke.

good post!

cool that you still post here dude!

fully agree with your post.

-- Jimmer

Fuck All Y'all
RitzWalker8
Rocker

I love my Pancreas!!!

« Reply #2996 on: November 17, 2006, 01:24:06 AM »

This is great reading.  Who cares about GNR being #1 in the public eye.  I don't.  It will either be the album comes out and it will be a big and I will be some asshole running around say GNR is the best.  Or nobody will like it and I will be some asshole running around saying GNR is the best.   I don't really care.   

Ritz Reeves III
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #2997 on: November 17, 2006, 01:26:41 AM »

I wonder what will happen when this thing is released?

What will people bitch about then?

Tracklist, too many songs on it that they previously heard, little Buckethead, little Thal, not enough Frank, not enough Brain, no Duff, no Slash....

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2998 on: November 17, 2006, 01:32:16 AM »

? YOU. DOUCHE. You come to a fuckin' GN'R Fansite and say Death Cab for Cutie is better?!?!?? FUCK. YOU.?

"Personally",(keyword here-pay attention!)...I think you're an asshole! How's that for something "personal"?? You fuckin' loser.? Fuckin' Death Cab for... no...what the fuck,man.

My point with Gerald was,if you could tell,was partially in jest and YES!,he's stated his "cut off his balls" post before and it was funny for 5 seconds. WE get it!? I just wanted for him to drop it and move on.

OFFtopic: The setlist will remain fairly the same,since many fans don't go on fansites and haven't seen them in forever. Play the same list,'cause that's what is what they wanna ?fuckin' DO!

Now,don't go piss yourself either. I don't go to DCFC fansites and talk about GN'R and say that they are better,etc. You bring this on yourself.
 And,funny enough,I can see myself being President down the road. Looks like I'll waterboard you first.? rofl

? ? ? ? ? ? ?MATT

I find it pretty lame when one can't even post an opinion on a website, without being verbally harassed and insulted.

Honestly grow up dude...

Fuck All Y'all
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #2999 on: November 17, 2006, 01:34:23 AM »

GN'R's credibility, which is already damaged with consumers (I strongly disagree with the assertion of a few thousand fans--as over 1 million people have now bought tickets to see this band live, in 2006 alone, not to mention they are reported on monthly by every major news service in the world), is on the verge of being further tarnished if the album does not drop this year.   Why?  Because of their own press release for this tour.  They said this is the Chinese Democracy tour, and said the album is coming out this year.  This will hurt album sales, and also diminish their ability to sell concert tickets in the future.  I don't know what to believe, but it's only an album.  No need to get too down, as things could be much worse.  I will say, when the  major editing began, things got funny.   Lips Sealed

Press release for tour article:

http://www.livedaily.com/news/Guns_N_Roses_tour_launch_postponed-10873.html?t=98

The tour is named for the band's "Chinese Democracy" album, which Rose has been working on for about a decade, and the release of which has been delayed repeatedly over the years. No specific release date has been announced, but Rose has said that it will be issued this year.

In a press release issued last month, GN'R's management said that "the only comment [about 'Chinese Democracy'] at this time is that there are 13 Tuesdays left between now and the end of the year."

New albums are generally released on Tuesdays. There are currently 10 Tuesdays left between now and the end of the year, and no "Chinese Democracy" release date has been announced.
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: