Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 07:26:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228522 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 646281 times)
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #2960 on: November 16, 2006, 01:38:55 PM »

No way it will be out on 19/Dec or 26/Dec

You can bet your life on that. Only a retard would release such a huge album on those dates.

That leaves us with four Tuesdays left.

21/Nov
28/Nov
05/Dec
12/Dec

nervous confused
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #2961 on: November 16, 2006, 03:08:49 PM »

No way it will be out on 19/Dec or 26/Dec

You can bet your life on that. Only a retard would release such a huge album on those dates.

That leaves us with four Tuesdays left.

21/Nov
28/Nov
05/Dec
12/Dec

nervous confused

I think the first three dates are more than likely. I agree releaing it at the end of December is just stupid. I'll put my money on Nov 21st.  ok
EFISH
« Reply #2962 on: November 16, 2006, 03:12:59 PM »

Ive always thought the 21st up until today, I mean we have heard nothing about CD at all. If they do it this tuesday, then damn they are good! 28th is much more likely, we'll see....
Refused
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2963 on: November 16, 2006, 03:13:07 PM »

End of December seems likely, as not all release dates have been confirmed for that time yet.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #2964 on: November 16, 2006, 03:28:38 PM »

Ive always thought the 21st up until today, I mean we have heard nothing about CD at all. If they do it this tuesday, then damn they are good! 28th is much more likely, we'll see....

they wont give much notice whenever hte cd comes out.... they want it to be a surprise release...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #2965 on: November 16, 2006, 03:30:44 PM »

they wont give much notice whenever hte cd comes out.... they want it to be a surprise release...

Nobody ever said that. It's only speculation.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2966 on: November 16, 2006, 03:32:26 PM »

I believe mysterion said the suprise thing was sarcasm on mercks behalf.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #2967 on: November 16, 2006, 03:32:55 PM »

Yes, that's what I'm hinting at

yourfinalanswer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2968 on: November 16, 2006, 03:33:05 PM »

I still have November 28th as the date. ?I also have it being pretty much a surprise release. ?Guess everyone will just have to wait and see.
EFISH
« Reply #2969 on: November 16, 2006, 03:35:31 PM »

Even if it was a surprise release, we'd still know about it atleast 3-5 days before it's out.
yourfinalanswer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2970 on: November 16, 2006, 03:37:26 PM »

Yeah - I would agree with that - three days for sure - no matter what they do, no record label could hide it that well. 
guns_n_motley
« Reply #2971 on: November 16, 2006, 03:38:13 PM »

no, mysterions comment was releating to there being NO PROMOTION!!

not surprise release...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #2972 on: November 16, 2006, 03:40:03 PM »

not surprise release...

I see your point, but those two go pretty much hand to hand, don't they?

guns_n_motley
« Reply #2973 on: November 16, 2006, 03:45:31 PM »

not surprise release...

not necesarily... they could surprise release the album and then have a HUGE promotional push afterwards...

IMO the better commercial is proof that they will do promotion
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #2974 on: November 16, 2006, 03:49:39 PM »

not surprise release...

not necesarily... they could surprise release the album and then have a HUGE promotional push afterwards...

IMO the better commercial is proof that they will do promotion

Yeah, I know. Popped into my mind the second I replied to you hihi You won smoking

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #2975 on: November 16, 2006, 03:51:34 PM »

Yeah - I would agree with that - three days for sure - no matter what they do, no record label could hide it that well.?

And how would we know if that information isn't rumours as well? What are the specifics of "we will know"?

EFISH
« Reply #2976 on: November 16, 2006, 03:55:59 PM »

Yeah - I would agree with that - three days for sure - no matter what they do, no record label could hide it that well. 

And how would we know if that information isn't rumours as well? What are the specifics of "we will know"?

Because if/when it's 3 days away, it will be all over the place. You will not be able to get away from it. The internet/media buzz will be huge.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #2977 on: November 16, 2006, 03:59:47 PM »

Yeah - I would agree with that - three days for sure - no matter what they do, no record label could hide it that well.?

Because if/when it's 3 days away, it will be all over the place. You will not be able to get away from it. The internet/media buzz will be huge.

If and when that happens this board and others will explode in one giant orgasm.  hihi

MATT-A-REAL-FAN
« Reply #2978 on: November 17, 2006, 12:12:34 AM »

? ? ?Yo Guns fans,

? ? ? ? ? ?Who knows what the F is goin' on but,November is half way over. RS said the 21st but,that wasn't confirmed. I believe that GN'R might've been shooting for this date but,things didn't work out for whatever reason(s).
 However,remember that Axl stated "fall or late fall".
? ? ?
 Check out www.melodicrock.com. Here's what they state on their front page:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _

DECEMBER FOR GUNS N ROSES?
Watch this date - Tuesday December 19. That is the new/current supposed release date for the Guns N Roses Chinese Democracy album. I'm told that the plan is still to try and surprise fans with the release, but the November 21 date for this has been scrapped. The guys are definitely running out of time for that 2006 release date. Advance warning or not, the release of this album will surprise many!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _

Guys and girls,this date would have it as,technically,still "Late Fall",as the winter solstice (1st day of winter) begins on December 21st,so Axl's word would still good? on his previous statement.

Let's not start yelling "Bullshit,this album isn't gonna happen!" until the year is actually OVER. Then you can bring out your pitchforks and torches.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? GN'R FOREVER!!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? MATT
GeraldFord
« Reply #2979 on: November 17, 2006, 12:15:14 AM »

If it comes out in 2006 I will cut off my nuts, eat them, shit them out and then eat the feces. I have lost all hope for a 2006 release.
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: