Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2024, 09:18:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228501 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 643137 times)
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #1800 on: June 20, 2005, 12:21:06 AM »

yeah..! c'mon... which summer blockbuster movie is supposed have a GN'R tune on it?   hihi

hey - on July 4th this thread becomes one year old!  Cheesy
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1801 on: June 20, 2005, 12:33:39 AM »

Eva, thats what I'm talkin about!! None of the usual rumors that we hear every year. I expected a rumor about a song being on 'War of the Worlds', but it never happened. Its strange! Oh well. A rumor will come along eventually. It always does. BTW, that pic of you is fabulous!! Best lookin GNR fan I ever seen! If you lived in the central valley of California, I would beg you to go out with me! LMAO!!

Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #1802 on: June 20, 2005, 01:52:26 AM »

I'm guessing as time goes on less and less people care what happens with this album.  Especially not enough to create a rumour for every movie, award show, and music festival that exists.

Mike, that was fuckin' hilarious!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1803 on: June 20, 2005, 02:03:27 AM »

Eazy, I'm starting to worry about that too. There doesn't seem to be as much interest in it anymore. For awhile, CD was kind of like a pop culture joke. With the exception of that Blender mag cartoon, its not anymore. CD is on its way to irrelevancy. We're reaching a point when CD will be too much of a liability to even release it. If only the hardcore fans buy it, it cant make any money back for Geffen/Interscope. Its sad that its coming to this. One of these days we're probably gonna wake up and hear that the money invested in CD by Geffen/Interscope has been written off as a loss,ensuring that it stays in the vault forever.

madagas
« Reply #1804 on: June 20, 2005, 09:24:36 AM »

Yeah, I feel so sorry for poor ol Geffen. Gnr and Axl have only sold 85 million records for them...poor record company. They made back the cost of Chinese with that hunk of crap Greatest Hits. Chinese will just be gravy if it ever comes out. I figure it will at least sell what Contraband did in the states-world wide even more. The record company will make money or at least break even. Cry
DemocracyRose
« Reply #1805 on: June 20, 2005, 02:22:56 PM »

I'm guessing as time goes on less and less people care what happens with this album.? Especially not enough to create a rumour for every movie, award show, and music festival that exists.

Mike, that was fuckin' hilarious!

If we dont get any news soon, which i think we dont, rumors will start rollling again....

Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #1806 on: June 20, 2005, 07:32:37 PM »

If we dont get any news soon, which i think we dont, rumors will start rollling again....

None that will make anyone that's been waiting more than 3 years flinch...
MCT
« Reply #1807 on: June 21, 2005, 05:06:39 PM »

Is it out yet?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1808 on: June 21, 2005, 05:11:19 PM »

i dont care about a fukin date i just want it

sound like my kind of girl hihi

hihi hihi hihi hihi rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I wonder if Im the only one who got that?

priceless mike! rofl rofl rofl

thanks D that caught my eye instantly... i was like hey there...  Grin beer

thanks all
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #1809 on: June 22, 2005, 04:13:38 AM »

yeah i get it !!!  it good to see you got a scence of humor!! ok

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #1810 on: June 22, 2005, 05:42:17 AM »

if the new GN'R make a stadium tour, there will have no problem for the 15 million dollars invested. All will depend on the ambition. it needs to be big because that's what GN'R is destinied for: beeing massive, beeing among the best and most popular band in the world. I hope they are all very ambitious. I would be sorry for them if they couldn't even sell out arenas or barely sell 2-5 million copies of CD worldwide. 10 million copies (worldwide) within 2 years would be the minimum required for me. 15 million would be great, 20 million exeptional (a miracle).
Give us ambition. I want to see GN'R at parc des princes, not at bataclan. question of standing and ambition. Make it big. You've got 1 life. Do the maximum as soon as everybody is still physically relevant and not too old.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 08:23:46 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #1811 on: June 22, 2005, 06:37:55 AM »

well nesquick..... if they'll play at bataclan, then you can leave me your ticket!!!  hihi

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #1812 on: June 22, 2005, 08:16:36 AM »

well nesquick..... if they'll play at bataclan, then you can leave me your ticket!!!? hihi
Smiley well euh...no Grin
bataclan is where VR did their show, it's a small club (1000-1200 people), it was perfect (and completely packed) for VR, but GN'R needs a way bigger place. What would be cool is doing something ala rolling stones: a small club/theatre concert (Olympia: 2500 people) and then a few days later a Stadium show in the fall. Parc des Princes is not too big, it's a perfect stadium, 50.000 people, GN'R can pack it. RHCP and metallica did last year. Everybody would be satisfied. Cool
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 08:27:15 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1813 on: June 22, 2005, 09:13:23 AM »

yeah i get it !!!? it good to see you got a scence of humor!! ok

I'm a gnr fan what did you expect?/ I am glad you have one as well.. beer
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #1814 on: June 22, 2005, 05:45:23 PM »

well nesquick..... if they'll play at bataclan, then you can leave me your ticket!!!  hihi
Smiley well euh...no Grin
bataclan is where VR did their show, it's a small club (1000-1200 people), it was perfect (and completely packed) for VR, but GN'R needs a way bigger place. What would be cool is doing something ala rolling stones: a small club/theatre concert (Olympia: 2500 people) and then a few days later a Stadium show in the fall. Parc des Princes is not too big, it's a perfect stadium, 50.000 people, GN'R can pack it. RHCP and metallica did last year. Everybody would be satisfied. Cool

I agree i think they need to tour the hell out of Europe before they even think about America. They need to play small venues at first such as Brixton Acadamy, Hammersmith Apollo etc.... then move on up to bigger venues around Europe.

The one exception being a few warm up gigs in LA or even New Years at Vegas, i really hope one of these happens this year.

Jonx
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1815 on: June 22, 2005, 06:04:07 PM »

What happened with that rumor from a few months ago that GNR was going to use a song 'Zodiac' for the upcoming film Zodiac? I dont remember anyone proving the rumor was bullshit. Anyone know when that movie is coming out?

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #1816 on: June 22, 2005, 09:51:54 PM »

What happened with that rumor from a few months ago that GNR was going to use a song 'Zodiac' for the upcoming film Zodiac? I dont remember anyone proving the rumor was bullshit. Anyone know when that movie is coming out?

never heard that one? whats this Zodiac film about?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1817 on: June 22, 2005, 10:30:55 PM »

Its a David Fincher film about The Zodiac Killer. This rumor came out while this site was down a few months ago. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned before. But its probably bullshit. David Fincher isn't gonna sit around and wait years for Axl to put "finishing touches" on the vocals.

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #1818 on: June 22, 2005, 10:40:45 PM »

Its a David Fincher film about The Zodiac Killer. This rumor came out while this site was down a few months ago. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned before. But its probably bullshit. David Fincher isn't gonna sit around and wait years for Axl to put "finishing touches" on the vocals.

A Fincher film would be a nice fit for a GN'R song I reckon
wishful thinking...

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #1819 on: June 22, 2005, 11:21:30 PM »

The Greysmith book upon which the film is based are awesome. Very scary stuff.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: