Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 07:18:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 641498 times)
chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #1060 on: December 05, 2004, 12:50:50 PM »

Anyone going to see tomy on the 8th maybe a fan can get somthing then
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #1061 on: December 05, 2004, 01:14:01 PM »

Anyone going to see tomy on the 8th maybe a fan can get somthing then

Oh yeah, it's coming soon, it'll be great, Axl is fantastic etc.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #1062 on: December 05, 2004, 01:48:21 PM »

Oh yeah, it's coming soon, it'll be great, Axl is fantastic etc

Mikkamakka.  I'm not saying that Axl sucks.  Obviously the guy is gifted with an enormous talent as a musician.  But who knows.  Maybe the pressure was too much for him.  I think Axl has a lot of demons and he needs to sort them out before anything else.  If he chose to live in recluse I have no problems with that.  My beef is that he should at least release a statement saying that he chooses not to release the album due to personal reasons instead of always giving false hope to his fans.  And as far as Tommy and Dizzy.  I have no problems with them.  But we need to realize that they are not calling the shots.  Axl is.  Maybe he sould tell them too that he has no intentions on releasing the album.  Those guys are supposedly his friends.  I think it's the least he should do.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #1063 on: December 05, 2004, 02:06:06 PM »

I totally agree.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #1064 on: December 05, 2004, 03:03:58 PM »

Oh yeah, it's coming soon, it'll be great, Axl is fantastic etc

Mikkamakka.? I'm not saying that Axl sucks.? Obviously the guy is gifted with an enormous talent as a musician.? But who knows.? Maybe the pressure was too much for him.? I think Axl has a lot of demons and he needs to sort them out before anything else.? If he chose to live in recluse I have no problems with that.? My beef is that he should at least release a statement saying that he chooses not to release the album due to personal reasons instead of always giving false hope to his fans.? And as far as Tommy and Dizzy.? I have no problems with them.? But we need to realize that they are not calling the shots.? Axl is.? Maybe he sould tell them too that he has no intentions on releasing the album.? Those guys are supposedly his friends.? I think it's the least he should do.

I don't wanna (and can't) force Axl to release this album. All I want is a statement about where they are. And a sincere, true statement. And don't matter what the truth is, but it's a shame that we've been in the dark for 2 years (or for 11 years...).  Embarrassed

Rollin' on the streets
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #1065 on: December 05, 2004, 03:34:26 PM »

Maybe the pressure was too much for him.
Maybe he sould tell them too that he has no intentions on releasing the album.
Why was? And how do you know, that he has no intention to release CD? are you a clairvoyant?

i really wonder why people like you visit forums and post shit like this. if you are pissed at axl that he didn't release an album since 93, keep it to yourself.

damn the haters!

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1066 on: December 05, 2004, 04:32:31 PM »

If you?re in the darkness, Don?t be lazy, do homework without further comment. Go over all Tommy interviews. There?s a lot of info lighten you up. They read as the message from the band that decided to let us know for the time being.

The 3 Musts
1) Jarmo?s pretzel one pinned nearby this thread
2) http://www.staticmultimedia.com/content/music/features/feature_1100465956
3) http://www.magnetmagazine.com/interviews/stinson.html

FYI Tommy interview thread
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=16100.260

That?s about it.?
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #1067 on: December 05, 2004, 05:45:33 PM »

damn the haters!

Ok  Lostrose.  Now you're the clairvoyant.  How can you say I hate Axl or GnR???  You don't even know me.  I happen to love GnR.  And just like you there was nothing that I wanted more than to Axl to release Chinese Democracy.  Unfortunately this hasn't happened.  Does it mean that because of that I will now stop being a fan??  Absolutely not!!!  It is just that now I am no longer waiting for the album.  But am still interested in GnR.  As for when I said that maybe the pressure was too much for him.  I said that because every year it's the same stories from Tommy and Dizzy(which I'll come back too in a minute) that the album will "soon" come out and it doesn't.  And because of that.  I no longer believe that Axl will release it.  And if that is what he does.  I totally respect that decision.  As for tommy and Dizzy ppbe.  Every year they say the same things in interviews.  I am not blaming them.  I just said that they were not calling the shots and that Axl should tell them what is really going on.  I think it would be just fair for those 2 guys.  So just because I don't have the same opinion as you lostrose don't go saying I hate GnR because that my friend is a lie.  No hard feelings my friend because we share a common thing.  We all love GnR's music. Wink
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #1068 on: December 05, 2004, 05:46:26 PM »

If you?re in the darkness, Don?t be lazy, do homework without further comment. Go over all Tommy interviews. There?s a lot of info lighten you up. They read as the message from the band that decided to let us know for the time being.

The 3 Musts
1) Jarmo?s pretzel one pinned nearby this thread
2) http://www.staticmultimedia.com/content/music/features/feature_1100465956
3) http://www.magnetmagazine.com/interviews/stinson.html

FYI Tommy interview thread
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=16100.260

That?s about it.?

I have only one problem with these ones: they aren't true. That's it.

Rollin' on the streets
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #1069 on: December 05, 2004, 05:48:39 PM »

you?re in the darkness, Don?t be lazy, do homework without further comment.

And ppbe.  I saw those interviews already.  And they said the same thing last year.  And like I said.  I do not blame those guys at all.  They are probably repeating what they were told.
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #1070 on: December 05, 2004, 05:52:57 PM »

you?re in the darkness, Don?t be lazy, do homework without further comment

ppbe.  I had seen those interviews.  And they said the same things as the interviews Tommy and Dizzy said last year and the year before about Chinese Democracy.  Now I don't blame those guys because  for all we know maybe they are wondering the about the same things we are about the album.  They don't call the shots.  So don't call me lazy I am not.  It's just that instead of hearing about Tommy I think we should hear from Axl instead.  Would help all his fans and probably Tommy himself.  Because let's face it here is a guy who must be tired of repeating the same things.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #1071 on: December 05, 2004, 06:14:20 PM »

Please don't turn this into a "I'm tired of waiting, they're lying to us  crying " thread. We've heard all your arguments before and no one cares.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1072 on: December 05, 2004, 07:35:43 PM »

Please don't turn this into a "I'm tired of waiting, they're lying to us? crying " thread. We've heard all your arguments before
I agree with this part of your post
and no one cares

however I think we , or most of us feel the same way about being tired of waiting , so I think we all care.
  Tongue

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1073 on: December 05, 2004, 07:37:40 PM »

There's a thread in the Dead Horse section for all the bitching about the waiting.

Go post there.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1074 on: December 05, 2004, 07:40:21 PM »

Please don't turn this into a "I'm tired of waiting, they're lying to us? crying " thread. We've heard all your arguments before
I agree with this part of your post
and no one cares

however I think we , or most of us feel the same way about being tired of waiting , so I think we all care.
? Tongue

Not the wait but the lack of official updates,

I think we'll get updated for the release in early 05

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #1075 on: December 06, 2004, 03:08:58 AM »

There's a thread in the Dead Horse section for all the bitching about the waiting.

Go post there.

/jarmo

The whole general GN'R discussion is Dead Horse. Let's check out the threads: 'Coma', 'Where can I send a letter to Axl', '3 albums or 1 album?', 'why bucket left', 'wondering about an older topic', 'why Axl Rose will always be my hero' etc.  yes

Rollin' on the streets
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #1076 on: December 06, 2004, 06:28:53 AM »

damn the haters!

Ok? Lostrose.? Now you're the clairvoyant.? How can you say I hate Axl or GnR?Huh You don't even know me.? I happen to love GnR.? And just like you there was nothing that I wanted more than to Axl to release Chinese Democracy.? Unfortunately this hasn't happened.? Does it mean that because of that I will now stop being a fan??? Absolutely not!!!? It is just that now I am no longer waiting for the album.? But am still interested in GnR.? As for when I said that maybe the pressure was too much for him.? I said that because every year it's the same stories from Tommy and Dizzy(which I'll come back too in a minute) that the album will "soon" come out and it doesn't.? And because of that.? I no longer believe that Axl will release it.? And if that is what he does.? I totally respect that decision.? As for tommy and Dizzy ppbe.? Every year they say the same things in interviews.? I am not blaming them.? I just said that they were not calling the shots and that Axl should tell them what is really going on.? I think it would be just fair for those 2 guys.? So just because I don't have the same opinion as you lostrose don't go saying I hate GnR because that my friend is a lie.? No hard feelings my friend because we share a common thing.? We all love GnR's music. Wink

i didn't want to imply that you hate GnR. i just quoted some guy's nick in here(damnthehaters), coz i thought it would fit my post.
i don't think tom n dizzy are lying, they just don't know all the details, which of course is a bad thing, but still, that's not lying. They just hope that i will get released soon. remember what axl said during the 2002 tour: "if you're waiting, don't. live your life!" so why are you pissed?

damn the...ah, whatever... Grin

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1077 on: December 06, 2004, 07:30:54 AM »

I think they know more than anyone else apart from the head n God. Oh, I mean the Goddess, Lady Luck.

Anyhow, Why don?t you post @ the frustration thread in dead horse section if you want to whine?
It?s simple as You Take a shower in the bath not in the kitchen. I would go to the loo to shit and would go to bed when I?m tired.? ok
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1078 on: December 06, 2004, 09:02:13 AM »

The whole general GN'R discussion is Dead Horse. Let's check out the threads: 'Coma', 'Where can I send a letter to Axl', '3 albums or 1 album?', 'why bucket left', 'wondering about an older topic', 'why Axl Rose will always be my hero' etc.? yes

Still angry because I moved one of your threads?? Huh

You seem to whine a lot. Maybe you need a break from the board?

Back on topic, it's about the rumored February release date since November passed without an album.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 09:04:03 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1079 on: December 06, 2004, 09:12:41 AM »

I watched the riose of vr, then btm gnr was on after it and it still had november as the slated month for the release.. I wonder why they just never scratched that part?? I know it's passed, just figured they would have taken that down before the month ended...

I'm looking forward to february, and hopefully with tommy's tour he has some ebtter info
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: