Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 05:29:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 641236 times)
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #1020 on: November 24, 2004, 11:43:55 AM »

Well... here it is, almost December. And we haven't heard shit since "insiders" such as Mystereon & co. said there would be an anouncement of some sort this month. We still have some time, but do you really think we will get some sort of announcement soon?

I hope they were right... but it has been so long since we've had anything official from the band. And it's almost Dec. What's new right?

terozz
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1021 on: November 25, 2004, 01:34:40 AM »

Something might still happen this year, hope so !
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #1022 on: November 25, 2004, 05:22:02 AM »

Well... here it is, almost December. And we haven't heard shit since "insiders" such as Mystereon & co. said there would be an anouncement of some sort this month. We still have some time, but do you really think we will get some sort of announcement soon?

I hope they were right... but it has been so long since we've had anything official from the band. And it's almost Dec. What's new right?

well, mysteron said, that they're considering some sort of anouncement for november & that this was something, that didn't happen before. so i guess with GnR this means, that we'll be hearing something till the end of the year. but who knows?

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
alexrose
Headliner

1992.05.22 - It's been 14 years of silence....

« Reply #1023 on: November 25, 2004, 06:41:02 AM »

[
well, mysteron said, that they're considering some sort of anouncement for november & that this was something, that didn't happen before. so i guess with GnR this means, that we'll be hearing something till the end of the year. but who knows?
Announcement for november? We have more just 5 days and nothing happened.....

On Tour:
92.05.22 Budapest
93.06.06?Vienna
02.08.23 Leeds
02.08.26 London
06.05.31 Budapest
06.06.13 Prague
06.06.15?Warsaw
06.06.17 Novarock
06.06.29 London 2x
thelostrose
Rocker

« Reply #1024 on: November 25, 2004, 07:53:20 AM »

[
Announcement for november? We have more just 5 days and nothing happened.....

mysteron said they were considering an anouncement. something that didn't happen before. sometimes you have to be picky how they are using the words - if you/we like it or not.  Undecided

Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #1025 on: November 25, 2004, 01:33:06 PM »

It's time to write a GN'R dictionary. So

considering means: it won't happen

maybe: won't happen

hopefully: won't happen

we plan: we don't have any plan

soon: it's not the word

hair's breadth: a light year distance

album will be released next June: album will not be released in the next 3 years

have a contract: gone

sudden and unexpected: everybody knew except of Axl

European tour: everybody knew about it except of Axl

it'll worth the wait: wait another 5 years

next time I'll be here I'll have CD in my hands: you'll never see me again

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
insupportofaxl
Optimist
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1026 on: November 25, 2004, 02:48:45 PM »

album will be released next June: album will not be released in the next 3 years

Dude, that has to be the funniest post ever posted on here.

You made my day.

Thanks for the good laugh. rofl
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #1027 on: November 25, 2004, 09:20:02 PM »

thanks for the gut-busting laugh after an immense meal!!!  great stuff!  much appreciated
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #1028 on: November 26, 2004, 04:09:24 PM »

So they say now that the album "Chinese Democracy" will be released in Feb 2005.  Why should we believe them this time??  It was supposed to come out in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004.  And each year it's always November or in March or in June.  I wish the record label would release a statement about it.  Personnally I will believe it is out when I buy the album.  Until then I expect the album to come out in 2034.  Make it November 2034 maybe in June.  rant
StoneTempleRoses
Rocker

Axl Was Here

« Reply #1029 on: November 26, 2004, 05:36:42 PM »

So they say now that the album "Chinese Democracy" will be released in Feb 2005.? Why should we believe them this time??? It was supposed to come out in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004.? And each year it's always November or in March or in June.? I wish the record label would release a statement about it.? Personnally I will believe it is out when I buy the album.? Until then I expect the album to come out in 2034.? Make it November 2034 maybe in June.? rant

Yeah but we have to believe something, It looks closer this year anyway, and with each year it HAS to be closer to being finished they cant be just sitting around the entire year. Closer I Think  yes

StoneTempleRoses

GNFNRAXL
« Reply #1030 on: November 26, 2004, 07:09:53 PM »

Yeah but we have to believe something, It looks closer this year anyway, and with each year it HAS to be closer to being finished they cant be just sitting around the entire year. Closer I Think?

StoneTempleRoses

I hear you StoneTempleRoses but look at Velvet Revolver.? They've been together a year and they already released an album.? It's like Slash said "it's just a rock N Roll record" so why such a long time.? I think it's just Axl being his oldself and refusing to release it unless it is "perfect"? Just release it.? And I agree with you that it looks closer this year.? But all we have is what Tommy Stinson and Dizzy said.? And they always say the same thing every year.? And in my opinion.? They have no say in when the album will be released and what will be in it.? They are just employed by Axl.? On another note.? Aside from Oh my god, Madagascar and Chinese democracy did any of you hear some of the new songs?? If so where can we get them?

thelostrose
Rocker

« Reply #1031 on: November 27, 2004, 04:43:21 AM »

I hear you StoneTempleRoses but look at Velvet Revolver. ?They've been together a year and they already released an album. ?It's like Slash said "it's just a rock N Roll record" so why such a long time. ?I think it's just Axl being his oldself and refusing to release it unless it is "perfect" ?Just release it. ?And I agree with you that it looks closer this year. ?But all we have is what Tommy Stinson and Dizzy said. ?And they always say the same thing every year. ?And in my opinion. ?They have no say in when the album will be released and what will be in it. ?They are just employed by Axl. ?On another note. ?Aside from Oh my god, Madagascar and Chinese democracy did any of you hear some of the new songs? ?If so where can we get them?

you can't get the new songs, there are no sutdio recordings out there and if so, they're fake. you just can get soundboard-recordings from the blues, madagascar, chinese democrazy and rhiad. but how many of those will be on the album is unkown right now.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1032 on: November 27, 2004, 04:42:08 PM »

the gnr to reality distinction of time...  Where does the landing pad is near or close go..?

I say it has to happen this year, there's just no reason for another year to pass...
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #1033 on: November 30, 2004, 11:48:57 AM »

To Mysteron  Cheesy

Do you know whether the management are still considering putting an announcement out in the short term? Has November extended into December, or are we back to square one (that being no one really knows)?

Just asking...

Here today...ready to rock
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1034 on: November 30, 2004, 02:30:14 PM »

To Mysteron? Cheesy

Do you know whether the management are still considering putting an announcement out in the short term? Has November extended into December, or are we back to square one (that being no one really knows)?

Just asking...

No one ever really knew. All Mysteron did was state that for the first time in a while there was a possibility of an announcement in November.

Keep checking to see if gunsnroses.com gets a valid IP address on the Sanctuary server. That's likely to be the first sign that "the ball may be rolling"!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1035 on: November 30, 2004, 02:43:32 PM »

Surprise, surprise! Today is the end of November.

Grin I just jest. no surprise. In GNR time, I always count in delay of 20~ 50 percents like a few hours for the whole evening hours.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #1036 on: November 30, 2004, 02:48:24 PM »

Mikka, that is the post of the year. I hope you don't mind, I posted that in a few other forums, credit given of course, because it's classic.

Good job brutha.

We'll expand that dictionary very soon.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #1037 on: November 30, 2004, 03:18:09 PM »

Mikka, that is the post of the year. I hope you don't mind, I posted that in a few other forums, credit given of course, because it's classic.

Good job brutha.

Thank You. I really hoped that others would have the same thoughts and expand the dictionary. Please post somewhere here, if you made it  ok

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #1038 on: November 30, 2004, 05:07:22 PM »

Good job brutha.

Totally the most classic post in my years of the GN'R related internet experience...

NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #1039 on: November 30, 2004, 07:55:56 PM »

The GnR Dictionary- A must for every fan

reserve yours today Grin!

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »