Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:43:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash to be Inducted into Hollywood's RockWalk: Update Photos Available
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash to be Inducted into Hollywood's RockWalk: Update Photos Available  (Read 15472 times)
Mr. Madagascar
Headliner

"Hope to see you soon boys and girls", Axl Rio 01-15-01

« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2007, 02:43:00 PM »

How the fuck is this not on the front page of the site, yet some bull shit song from Tommy Stinson is on the front page of the news.... What the hell?!?!?!?!?!? Its not a VR thing, its only the most important guitar player ever from GNR being honored, and no mention.

I was thinking the same  Angry Angry
It?s not right of Jarmo to put some news on the front page about Tommy Stinson made some f@@cking bad song to a movie or something, and not give Slash a place there.
Slash was one of the biggest reason that GN?R became so huge peace
I would give him some credit for this homepage to exist. Without Slash, maybe no GN?R. Without GN?R, no "Here Today Gone To Hell" page.
You schould RESPECT that Jarmo. I think that?s a BIG mistake!!!

08/19/91 Copenhagen, Denmark
06/08/93 Gentofte Stadion, Denmark
08/24/02 Pukkelpop,Belgium
08/26/02 London Arena,England
05/12-14-15-17/06 Hammerstein, New York
06/29/06 Roskilde Festival, Denmark
EFISH
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2007, 02:46:40 PM »

Chill....it's up there: http://htgth.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=1754
Mr. Madagascar
Headliner

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2007, 03:00:22 PM »

crying

Amusing to see so many people post in one thread about something they have no idea about. And they do it in a section I hardly have time to read. You're such a brave bunch.

hihi

Smoking Guns*, Ines, Grouse and Mikkamakka can now start coming up with new theories about what I do or don't do.? peace

Have a good fucking day.

* FYI Tommy Stinson is in the band GUNS N' ROSES. That's why the news about him are posted on this GUNS N' ROSES site. You're probably confusing this site to something that's stuck in the past.

/jarmo

Well, since your seems to have some problem with people complaining about not haveing Slash on the front page, and your only answar to that was  "this is a GN?R site, and Tommy f@@cking Stinson is in a band called GN?R" bla bla bla.....
I sugest that you colse the thred called Velvet Revolver. I meen that you can?t both say that "this is a GN?R site", and then have a thred about Velvet Revolver hihi hihi hihi
Think about it.... That can make us all laugh at you.

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2007, 02:27:53 AM »

How the fuck is this not on the front page of the site, yet some bull shit song from Tommy Stinson is on the front page of the news.... What the hell?!?!?!?!?!  Its not a VR thing, its only the most important guitar player ever from GNR being honored, and no mention.

I was thinking the same  Angry Angry
It?s not right of Jarmo to put some news on the front page about Tommy Stinson made some f@@cking bad song to a movie or something, and not give Slash a place there.
I would give him some credit for this homepage to exist. Without Slash, maybe no GN?R. Without GN?R, no "Here Today Gone To Hell" page.

shut the fuck up.   its jarmo's site.  he can put whatever news he wants on it.  and when i looked, the article was posted on there.   

Tommy is in Guns N Roses, Slash is not.  Deal with it.   And show some respect to the members of the band this site is here for.  and i'll give you a hint, its not Slash.   Slash is in Velvet Revolver.
Mr. Madagascar
Headliner

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2007, 06:52:22 AM »

How the fuck is this not on the front page of the site, yet some bull shit song from Tommy Stinson is on the front page of the news.... What the hell?!?!?!?!?!? Its not a VR thing, its only the most important guitar player ever from GNR being honored, and no mention.

I was thinking the same? Angry Angry

shut the fuck up.? ?its jarmo's site.? he can put whatever news he wants on it.? and when i looked, the article was posted on there.? ?

Tommy is in Guns N Roses, Slash is not.? Deal with it.? ?And show some respect to the members of the band this site is here for.? and i'll give you a hint, its not Slash.? ?Slash is in Velvet Revolver.

Listen to you self. You really sounds like a asshole hihi
Before you are saying that i schould show some respect to the member of the board, you schoul try to read the complete post, and see that a lot of people agree with me about this.
So shut the f@ck up, you old stupid motherf@cker....

And yes it?s Jarmo?s site, so he can post what he wants. But if you are to stupid to now it, this is also a message board. And a message board is normaly made for people to write all there opinoins, and what ever the fuck they want.
But alright, you are proberly to dumb to now that....... F@CK HEAD ok

metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2007, 07:06:25 AM »

It's so sad to see a thread about a really fucking cool honor for Slash get hijacked into random attacking posts by various board members. I suggest you all take a step back and just be happy that our man Slash is getting some cool recognition for the great music he's given us, which is what this thread is about.

Please save your old vs new arguments for another thread!

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2007, 07:18:02 AM »

I meen that you can?t both say that "this is a GN?R site", and then have a thred about Velvet Revolver hihi hihi hihi
Think about it.... That can make us all laugh at you.

Laugh all you want, there's a difference between the message board and the main site.

We also have a sports section, but this hardly is a site about sports.  Roll Eyes

Enjoy your warning.  Kiss

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2007, 09:33:45 AM »

Casually ignoring my question I see.... Kiss
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2007, 10:41:50 AM »

Great to see that THE GREATEST guitarist Gn'R has ever or will ever have received such an honor... 

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2007, 10:52:25 AM »

Does it matter if I answer you since you seem to listen to what Mikkamakka tells you about me and this site.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2007, 01:53:10 PM »

Does it matter if I answer you since you seem to listen to what Mikkamakka tells you about me and this site.? Roll Eyes

/jarmo

What the hell are you on about?, just because I replied to someone's post I listen to them and believe them?? nervous
Could you please make any less sence...

I just agreed with him because his guess was as good as mine, but now you've told us your reasons for not putting that up on the frontpage, I understand why you chose not to and that's cool with me

My point is that I don't like to be called a liar and I do not talk shit about people on a friggin messageboard, Believe me i've got better things to do... Smiley
Miggy
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2007, 06:28:17 AM »

Nice pic of him on the Gibson-site.

GangstarrGabe
Opening Act

Gimme Five...

« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2007, 05:07:45 PM »

About time. Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »