Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:22:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash to be Inducted into Hollywood's RockWalk: Update Photos Available
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash to be Inducted into Hollywood's RockWalk: Update Photos Available  (Read 15469 times)
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2007, 09:04:02 AM »

dude, garry go to mygnr and look at my post. I met slash...and matt and dave and teddy zig zag. It was amazing.

couldnt fin it - would you mind re-posting?  i'd love to hear about your experience!
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2007, 10:55:06 AM »

How the fuck is this not on the front page of the site, yet some bull shit song from Tommy Stinson is on the front page of the news.... What the hell?!?!?!?!?!? Its not a VR thing, its only the most important guitar player ever from GNR being honored, and no mention.

Totally agree, I guess Jarmo's attitude towards VR must have changed because in the past almost everything VR related was posted there? confused

Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2007, 01:22:07 PM »

nowadays on this board, everything wich is related to old gnr is threated as shit... that?s it... as it didnt have any importance at all... its just ridiculous!  Roll Eyes

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2007, 01:30:09 PM »

^^ You can't even see his face.  hihi

Slash wouldnt have it any other way XD hihi

html sucks
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2007, 01:59:05 PM »

How the fuck is this not on the front page of the site, yet some bull shit song from Tommy Stinson is on the front page of the news.... What the hell?!?!?!?!?!? Its not a VR thing, its only the most important guitar player ever from GNR being honored, and no mention.

Totally agree, I guess Jarmo's attitude towards VR must have changed because in the past almost everything VR related was posted there? confused

It's not Jarmo's attitude it's Axl's request. LOL, even Merck's letter was censored!  rofl

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2007, 04:15:31 PM »

How the fuck is this not on the front page of the site, yet some bull shit song from Tommy Stinson is on the front page of the news.... What the hell?!?!?!?!?!  Its not a VR thing, its only the most important guitar player ever from GNR being honored, and no mention.

Totally agree, I guess Jarmo's attitude towards VR must have changed because in the past almost everything VR related was posted there  confused

It's not Jarmo's attitude it's Axl's request. LOL, even Merck's letter was censored!  rofl

oh... that?s worse then... confused 

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2007, 04:20:18 PM »

It's not Jarmo's attitude it's Axl's request. LOL, even Merck's letter was censored!? rofl

oh... that?s worse then... confused?

So Axl wouldn't be happy for Slash?  I mean, why hate?
Grouse
Legend

« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2007, 05:03:52 PM »

It's not Jarmo's attitude it's Axl's request. LOL, even Merck's letter was censored!? rofl

Wouldn't even be suprised about that, I would really like to hear why Jarmo doesn't post any VR related news articles anymore like he used to.... Roll Eyes
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2007, 05:53:38 PM »

Got my fucking guitar signed by fucking Slash!  Shocked

You shipping that over to me right?

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Montrealrocks
Rocker

Get on board...or fuck off!

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2007, 06:38:24 PM »

Wasn't Slash supposed to get divorced?

@gnrworld on twitter

Montreal 17/05/88
Montreal 08/08/1992
New York 14/05/2006
Ottawa 17/11/2006
Quebec 18/11/2006
Montreal 27/01/2010
Quebec 01/02/2010
Quebec 12/07/2013
Montreal 14/07/2
Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2007, 06:50:02 PM »

Wasn't Slash supposed to get divorced?

lol no... It was just a rumour  Smiley

Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2007, 06:53:42 PM »

How the fuck is this not on the front page of the site, yet some bull shit song from Tommy Stinson is on the front page of the news.... What the hell?!?!?!?!?!  Its not a VR thing, its only the most important guitar player ever from GNR being honored, and no mention.

Totally agree, I guess Jarmo's attitude towards VR must have changed because in the past almost everything VR related was posted there  confused

Wouldn't even be suprised about that, I would really like to hear why Jarmo doesn't post any VR related news articles anymore like he used to.... Roll Eyes

I asked him in the mods sections... but he didnt answer yet.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2007, 10:31:25 PM »

crying

Amusing to see so many people post in one thread about something they have no idea about. And they do it in a section I hardly have time to read. You're such a brave bunch.

hihi

Smoking Guns*, Ines, Grouse and Mikkamakka can now start coming up with new theories about what I do or don't do.  peace

Have a good fucking day.

* FYI Tommy Stinson is in the band GUNS N' ROSES. That's why the news about him are posted on this GUNS N' ROSES site. You're probably confusing this site to something that's stuck in the past.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2007, 12:14:29 AM »

* FYI Tommy Stinson is in the band GUNS N' ROSES. That's why thjavascript:void(0);
yese news about him are posted on this GUNS N' ROSES site. You're probably confusing this site to something that's stuck in the past.

I think its silly for anyone to question the front-page worthiness of Tommys film music...however, its equally silly to question the worthiness of this story (or any other VR/ex-member story).  Thankfully, I dont think thats the case with Jarmo since he has indeed posted the story.   beer
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2007, 12:40:50 AM »

crying

Amusing to see so many people post in one thread about something they have no idea about. And they do it in a section I hardly have time to read. You're such a brave bunch.

hihi

Smoking Guns*, Ines, Grouse and Mikkamakka can now start coming up with new theories about what I do or don't do.? peace

Have a good fucking day.

* FYI Tommy Stinson is in the band GUNS N' ROSES. That's why the news about him are posted on this GUNS N' ROSES site. You're probably confusing this site to something that's stuck in the past.

/jarmo

Jarmo, we know you are probably very busy!? That's understandable.? But, to those of us who are Slash fans, this is really a big thing.? Even if you are not a Slash fan, this is a BIG deal.? And, although I have never had complaints about the way this site is run, ever, I don't think....this was headlined under "Slash & Gilby News", when it was finally acknowledged...2 days later.? ?

What do you mean we don't have any idea as to what the thread is about?? And you hardly have time to read the VR thread?? That's not the point, though.? The point is, this is a former member of GnR who got a very big honor, and we feel it should have been acknowledged in the news section with it's own little title and story, that very day!? That's all.

And BTW, "confusing this site to something that's stuck in the past"?  What?  If you really feel that way, than why bother continuing to have the comprehensive site you have had (which is why I come here - GnR is about a lot of people, from 20 yrs ago to present).   Stuck in the past? 
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 12:47:22 AM by lynn1961 » Logged
Grouse
Legend

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2007, 08:16:27 AM »

crying

hihi

Smoking Guns*, Ines, Grouse and Mikkamakka can now start coming up with new theories about what I do or don't do.? peace

Have a good fucking day.

/jarmo

Erh Jarmo that post didn't really make sense and you might want to check the thread about this in the admin section since I DID post there

And how about actually showing some respect towards the members of your board?, People merely asked a question I don't see anything offending about that.

So There's really no need for that condescending tone.....
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 08:23:29 AM by Grouse » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2007, 11:01:48 AM »

And how about actually showing some respect towards the members of your board?, People merely asked a question I don't see anything offending about that.

I have way less respect for people who make up lies about me than others.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2007, 11:32:19 AM »

that's cool to see... Be nice when gnr gets into the rock n roll hall of fame.. peace
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2007, 11:43:59 AM »

that's cool to see... Be nice when gnr gets into the rock n roll hall of fame.. peace

Is it actually 100% def that they will?

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
Grouse
Legend

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2007, 01:35:26 PM »

I have way less respect for people who make up lies about me than others.

/jarmo

Are you implying that I made up lies about you?, since your previous post was also directed at me.

If that was directed at me I would really like to know what you're talking about, because I'm?a bit at a loss here....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: